Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

Hey, If you can't find bigfoot in the mission editor and if bigfoot is not in a hidden file that you can open up then it might be like the X-MASS lights that appear on a preset date. If BOHEMIA was just F with us and they have no plans to make a patch to put him in the game world. I am sure one of the community MOD will make one for the PC community very soon!

Some say he's a deranged russian sniper who got lost during the cold war days before the rest of his detachment got sent off to Everon and went mad, slowly stalking his way across the land, still wearing his ghillie suit.

Others say it's a mutant cow, shaped by the chemical experimentations that took place at the numerous factories over Chenarus.

Some even say it's General Guba, coming back to life as a ghoulish zombie, preparing to exact his revenge from his secret cave on the coast (only one man has ever set foot there, his last radio message full of agonizing screaming and yelling for help.. they marked the location on the map, strikes fear in to fishermen everywhere.. "Guba")

I haven't met it, but I'm not sure if I want to

...all I know, is that he's called

THE STIG:D

maybe this is Bigfoot!?

chewbaca.th.jpg

That doesnt seem to be bigfoot1 he is same size as you.i can tell from camera angle and trees.2.there are no facial expressions.(altough he could have his back turned.)so that could be a nother enarned ghillie.

U can meet Bigfoot every monday in the cafe in zelenorgsk!

i had a coffe with him!

Well in fact it is a deranged russian sniper who got lost during the cold war days before the rest of his detachment got sent off to Everon ;)

LOL at the bigfoot video, especially the suspenseful running away part. :D :D

Careful guys, this could be a female Bigfoot, just waiting on someone to find her......alone.....in the dark deep forest. Better pack a condom, just incase.

Remove image tags when quoting please.

Careful guys, this could be a female Bigfoot, just waiting on someone to find her......alone.....in the dark deep forest. Better pack a condom, just incase.

Bad and disgusting attempt at humor.p.s. your image says it all

Bad and disgusting attempt at humor.p.s. your image says it all

FYI, I grill out a lot, try it sometime, maybe your pathetic life will become less of a nuisance.

Edited by SWAT_BigBear

That YouTube video is hilarious.

Especially the fact that the guy with an assault rifle just runs away.

FYI, I grill out a lot, try it sometime, maybe your pathetic life will become less of a nuisance.

SO i voice my opinion and dont sugarcoat it so you flame me for not laughing at your redundant jokes.

SO i voice my opinion and dont sugarcoat it so you flame me for not laughing at your redundant jokes.

you flamed him first dont be a hypocrite if you didn't find it funny you didn't have to say anything at all instead you troll

:)Great video. I always tell my wife that if you really want to have proof that BF exists then whenever you see it you have to start running towards it, not in the opposite direction. However, seems no one is willing to test this theory out.

Hes gotta be real. As a "trained" conspiracy theorist ;), I say that if the people who know the truth dance around the subject, you are probably right.:yay:

If someone did really see Bigfoot, they wouldn't run away, they'd run towards it. That's what I'd do.

If someone did really see Bigfoot, they wouldn't run away, they'd run towards it. That's what I'd do.

And risk getting eaten? Are you a little bit light in the head? :butbut: