Sign in to follow this  
awalsh47

Bigfoot...has anyone found him?

:rolleyes:

So you get that it's fake now ffs? lol wow you took it so seriously.

So you get that it's fake now ffs? lol wow you took it so seriously.

I rather enjoyed your video. I'll admit it took a couple of seconds for me to realize it was the sniper, but those couple of seconds were fun. :)

Abs

I rather enjoyed your video. I'll admit it took a couple of seconds for me to realize it was the sniper, but those couple of seconds were fun. :)

Abs

Thanks :D I had fun making it, this was actually about the 4th scene. I tried many locations too. i had to get it perfect.

I tell you what would be a scary mission: Dropped behind enemy lines at dusk, NV goggles may be in the next town but beware of the woods as there have been some strange sounds coming from there...

The night / dust is pretty scary when you know something may be out there and you have no weapon and must make it to the town before it hears / tracks you down.

JohnnyBoy's vid showed that something along these lines would be pretty cool as it turns and runs towards you, nothing to do but run away and hide (not sure if you can hide from AI logic once spotted ?). Maybe a family of Bigfoot type creatures, when one spots you it make a cry and the others are alerted to your location ?

Now if only I had a clue about creating missions.

Perfect footage, I laughed my ass off when you showed me the video. :yay:

Why people can turn such a funny topic in a topic with so many bad responses is something I think will never understand. :butbut:

Perfect footage, I laughed my ass off when you showed me the video. :yay:

Why people can turn such a funny topic in a topic with so many bad responses is something I think will never understand. :butbut:

I know, it's supposed to be fun and it's only a game xD. I may be creating a "BigFoot" mission now that Thr0tt has given me the idea, I'll just re-skin the Ghillie suit to black and have to write up a config for it(If anyone wouldn't mind helping...) I'll re-create a "ArmA II - Apes of Chernarus"(Planet of the Apes spin off xD)

Almost like the zombie mod but with scary Apes LOL

Perhaps I contact the Zombie Mod maker and ask if I can use his animations and attack scripts?

Great video I laughed like a drain when you turned and high-tailed it out of there!

Wow, the running away part was so dramatic. The head bob+the breathing just made up for it all.

does he have big feet?

No, its a sarcastic name given to the monster for its remarkable feature of extremely small feet, yet able to hold up such a large body.

No, its a sarcastic name given to the monster for its remarkable feature of extremely small feet, yet able to hold up such a large body.

thats good to know!

Nice video dude. When i saw it i was like 'Its running for him!? FIND IT! EDIT IT! TURN IT INTO A ZOMBIE AND LETS GET SOME POST ZED APOC HAPPENING'!

Soon...Soon.

Aha, she was sleeping i suprised him

wtf-pics-gorilla-girl.jpg

Your picture does not load completely, it shows some red crosses.

Well 1.02 is out and i heard they were going to add big foot then, couldnt see any mention in the change log, anyone got any info?

Also how did that guy make a sniper with no guns?

Well 1.02 is out and i heard they were going to add big foot then, couldnt see any mention in the change log, anyone got any info?

Also how did that guy make a sniper with no guns?

Just drop your weapon i suppose!

My team in the campaign keep saying "what was that!" and the like when we are in woods, so could be in!

:o scary, i meant a AI sniper like in that video i assume its a script but im not 100% sure how to use those.

when i installed the game "arma2" i put every thing in a map all men vechiles i saw a sniper in a gilli suite i thort streat away there is ya big foot some one just saw that and thort it was a big foot the then the rumor started

i realy dont think there is a big foot i think some one got mixed up with the sniper in the gilli suite

Well i think it would be a nice little addition to have a extra incentive to explore, although if bigfoot gets added IT MUST BE UBER STRONG AND PWN EVERYTHING :D

"We went hunting for rabbits and this thing killed everyone, i managed to hide in a bush for 30mins and escape" yes please