Sign in to follow this  
aussieterry84

ArmA II silly ideas and ways to play the game :P

Bought ArmA II off Metaboli now im just waiting for it all to download THEN i have to go to work THEN i can home at night and spend all my time until 7am playing ArmA II :P.

I'm getting all these cool ideas though with the mission editor, like:

*A complete OPFOR side made up of Prostitute's with AK's and tanks :P.

*Make a mission where im a chicken and i have a squad of 10 other chickens

*Put myself in as a dog and find home :P

*Create a mission using game logics where im a chicken and I call a barrage of artillery on a OPFOR target (death by chicken arty lol how silly)

*Cover the aircraft carrier in cows and see if i can get any of them to fall into the ocean

*See if cows CAN swim

*Using the set height parameter create a rainstorm, only this storm doesn't contain water........it contains rabbits :D...........and possibly cows

and finally...

*Get this person back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatVOA6oqxk by creating a character named Pearl43 and having my squad of highly trained Prostitutes holding AK's and PKM's execute him :P

:yay:You can try to create some story about war between cows and chickens :yay:

Place as many cows as possible in the editor, then make them run in your direction. With you in the middle of it, play the "Whenever, Wherever" song by Shakira. I know that's silly, but I'd really, really would like to see that...

A 2 player MP mission where one has just 3 shots and the other is a cow in the middle of a herd. The human has to shoot the right cow.

:rolleyes: lol

captains log, star date 6032009, we are being hailed by some strange alien vessel...

Edited by [DirTyDeeDs]-Ziggy-

Place 25 cows each with a 0.5 probability of placement, and each with a placement radius of 1000m, & place up in forested hills.

Then equip yourself as a rifleman, & go hunting :) see if you can bag at least 12.

omg attach those toilets to helis, jets whatever! anyone?:D drag em out in to the ocean perhaps?:D

or just go airstrike! :crazy_o:

Now, you see.... THIS is why BIS have such a hard time making this game!

They're trying to make the worlds most accurate military combat simulation software and we're reducing it to animal mania with portapotty munitions!!!!

(JK, in case someone missed my tongue in cheek sarcasm) ;)

Love the flying ship.

And this one

Edited by EDcase

"Cows with Guns" campaign, nuff said!! :D

someone has GOT to mod a minigun onto the back of the dog. BEAST WARS!!!

I've got a feeling that Celery will find a way to mount guns on animals and make a DM.

haha, one of the first things I did was put 100 rabbits on the airfield on Utes, hit preview and started firing away!

Honestly those suckers can run!

haha, one of the first things I did was put 100 rabbits on the airfield on Utes, hit preview and started firing away!

Honestly those suckers can run!

Honestly, I would give the rabbits a melee attack that was an instant kill... Then I would create a grenade called the "Holy Hand Grenade", and well, you know the rest, if not, youtube the killer rabbit from monty python and the holy grail....

Edited by th3flyboy

Yeah i put 50 or so rabbits on the tarmac at UTES and GBU'd the crap out of em :P

I watched em for a bit and its incredibly how much they act like real life rabbits! Including standing up! (im a rabbit hunter :P)