Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Converted OFP SP Missions

Hi Wolle,

thanks for that great Missions!

But can u make some of this playable for coop?

Can you add pics to missions for overview, so I wouldnt get that error messages everytime I click on it. Otherwise I love the missions man. Especially Battlefields with russians.

My bad, should have made a readme for it.

In your ArmA2 installation folder create a new folder called "Missions", into that folder you copy the .pbo files.

For some reason it's no more created automatically during the installation.

Is it possible to add these to the existing SP missions folder?

Thank you W0lle!

I was just thinking about the Battlefield mission... Always loved that one.

Me and my friends used to just put multiple playable spots in it and play it over and over. I loved playing it at night.

Thanks W0lle:)

Edit-

Just did the mission `Laser` and really liked it.

But got 1 pop-up error, when i made the radiocall for an airstrike.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoice.Male03'.

Edited by Pteradon

Thanks !

Will there by any chance be an update so 2-4 people can play these toghether (in team) ?

Wolle, thanks for making those. A2 definitly fits the OFP-Feel.

Can you tell us if they are AI heavy (more than 10 Squads) or not so? I really need a few A2 missions that won't max out my CPU, and about 10 groups (100 soldiers) in total is the sweet spot so far.

I know Battlefield is probably larger.

Thanks for these, i'll use these to brush up my shooting before i tackle the main campaign

thanks W0lle, nice to see these classics again! :)

Thank you so much for this. I have been playing a few of these tonight and it was very cool and well done.

Bring in the mission Flashpoint next why don'tya? Gods damnit I love that mission.

Also, is there any way to convert OFP missions to ARMA II without having OFP installed as reference?

In the Heavy Metal mission one of my crewman dies as soon as he leaves the tent for no reason.

Has anyone completed battlefields?

The entire group gets cut down in the first few minutes for me, leaving me alone, kissing the ground, with no chance to really advance.

In the Heavy Metal mission one of my crewman dies as soon as he leaves the tent for no reason.

For me, other tanks refuse to follow me...

Has anyone completed battlefields?

The entire group gets cut down in the first few minutes for me, leaving me alone, kissing the ground, with no chance to really advance.

I haven't got that trouble, but the mission finishes without me doing a lot of things...contrary to the OFP one which were very tough.

Is there an idiots guide to installing these missions? Sorry for being so rubbish chaps, i copied the files into my "missions" folder but when i start the game up the missions arent there :confused: Im clearly doing something wrong so if you could enlighten me :)

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 10:38 PM ----------

Forget my stupidity ive figured it out! :D

@ trickster1982

I just unzipped the .pbo files into my missions folder and they are there for me. Make sure they are not inside a folder in your missions folder. Good luck.

In Laser I blew up the bridge, but wasn't told what to do next. Am I supposed to go back to the insertion point?