Sign in to follow this  
OChristie

Morphicon (petergames.de) ArmA 2 Download Released

Ok, ArmA2 is installed, and trust me it is amazing, working on getting screenshots of everything I can.

Install is in English

a2install3.jpg

Game runs fine.

UI is in Language: :P

All in all excellent game.

Screenshots to come.

Anyone know when/if it be available on http://www.sprocketidea.com/ ???

Isn't that the "official" BIS online distributor ? Or is that only for "English" versions? :confused:

I've never heard of "Petergames.de" before. Then again I'm not German so who knows.

@OChristie

hmm they spelt installation wrong..... unless it was you.

Edited by [KH]Jman

The link in the OP from Peter Games worked for me. I just finished installing. I will probably also buy the hard copy for the U.S release, small studios like BIS deserve every penny :)

how can we change the language to english? can someone upload it so everyone who has german version can install it

@OChristie

hmm they spelt installation wrong..... unless it was you.

OChristie

Where did you downloaded. Metaboli or Peter games ?

@Jman

That is the Installer, Not me, I have not touched it.

@Potatomasher

Peter Games

The link in the OP from Peter Games worked for me. I just finished installing. I will probably also buy the hard copy for the U.S release, small studios like BIS deserve every penny :)

Lucky you. I'm still waiting for the download links... it's been about 3 hours or so since my payment.:butbut:

Thanx OChristie. :yay:

Downloading as we speak. Just got home from work and this nice surprise waited me.

I have it all downloaded but it keeps trying to unpack it to my C: drive where I dont have enough room, even after cleaning everything off of it except for windows. Is there anyway around this?

Lucky you. I'm still waiting for the download links... it's been about 3 hours or so since my payment.:butbut:

yeah me too. thing is i checked with my credit card and the payment has gone through but nada. they probably too busy using the flood of money to pay for coke and hookers to send out the confirmation email.

Im working on changing to english but excel 2007 doesnt like the stringtables. I use to use 2003 to do this and Im not reinstalling 2003 maybe this will work

Is it only on german if you buy it from amazone.de?

Yes, the german version is in german language only (right now). The stringtables contain only german strings, there are no english strings altogether.

Can somebody please post a how - to - download guide for us English only speakers, so we can download off peter games?

I guess I'm all out of common sense here. Still haven't received an e-mail of any kind.

No why would you? It's not 00:01 yet.

damn i cant buy it, my paypal account doesnt have any creditcard. it uses my bankaccount :(

No why would you? It's not 00:01 yet.

other people (ie the guy in the 1st post) recieved his email confirmantion ,download link and is playing the game.

why would everyone else not expect the same if they also paid the same service

?

I keep getting an error after i wanna complete my payment

"Ihre Bestellung wurde abgebrochen."

it must be a total chaos there, so many orders and messed up payments

I keep getting an error after i wanna complete my payment

"Ihre Bestellung wurde abgebrochen."

i get

Your order has yet to be processed.

If your payment from our partner Triple Deal has been confirmed, you will automatically receive an e-mail which contains all the information that you contribute to the successful download of your products require.

there must be a massive backlog.