Sign in to follow this  
OChristie

Morphicon (petergames.de) ArmA 2 Download Released

I tried registering I filled everything out then I never recieved an email nor does my login work.

I tried registering again with a different email address and for some reason when u put in your address United States will not show up now. It did before but now I dont have an option for USA

Edit Im an idiot... Didnt realize that Usa in German is Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika

Edited by binkster

just confirmed with peter games, ARMA II downloaden!

Be the first: You will receive your activation code at 29/05/2009

to point 00:01 * by email and can immediately start playing! *

Nice...start page redirects to gamesplanet & metaboli tho ;)

Edited by Cross

Will that link let you download now or does it start tomorrow also? Sorry my German is horrible.

Tommorrow I think. I just bought it from there and it says something about email and 29.5. :)

I will return the one from amazon.de which was too expensive from start. 39,90e is good price even for testing the game in german few weeks before the english version.

As far as i can tell you download it now then your activation comes later but i could be wrong maybe ochristie was just lucky if your here mate is that download working

The link is kosher. I'm hovering over the PayPal confirm button. It works out at £38.83 for me, which is why I hesitate because I can already order it online for June at £24.99.

Decisions, decisions!

Proof:

a2p1

a2p2e

a2download

a2install

We look forward to your pre-game ARMA II to confirm.

We will send you a separate email the links to download your game to you as soon as the game is available - voraussichltich from 29/05/2009. Your activation code you get on release day of the game, the 29/05/2009, at 00:01 via email.

Please keep this mail carefully as it contains valuable information about your order contains.

Summary of your reservation

Order number:@~~{+

Description: ARMA II

Date: 28/05/2009

Price: 39,99 EUR

Used Account:

We appreciate your coming!

Yours sincerely,

Your Morphicon.de Team

ya it gave him a cd key u can see he blacked it out on that proof page

I guess im going to have 2 german copies now. If I knew this I wouldnt have pre ordered it from amazon.de I guess ill just give my son a copy.

Edited by binkster

Dont worry everyone my entire evening (apart from gonig for a run and to the gym) will consist off creating images and other useful stuff that will keep you all 'wet' if youp ardon the joke.

HAHA niceone m8 im jelous try get some vids or pics of the UH-1Y in action m8 also i want to hear the sounds of the jets flying overhead see if they have improved.Oh well it looks like ill be up till about 4 in the morning.

bought at €39.99 for download when I get in from training tonight. hooya :yay:

Just have to learn German now...:eek:

I just ordered from Metaboli. Too bad I have to wait 6.5 hours for the download links though. :rolleyes:

:D

they are marketing it very strangely. their are 2 online downloads available on petergames.de. on is nexway which can be found by clicking on the arma info button then the download option (but only if you have german language on screen).

other link is to planetgames which is reached direct from petergames.de homepage - on the download arma2 page.

that's a bit sneaky - as they seem to be two different suppliers with 2 different game policies. I hope i don't get burnt with unacceptable DRM restrictions - i.e. install limits. if so i will demand a refund.

Just finished downloading... Frekin 9gb in size. Wow very large. I suggest making some room before downloading I had to scramble and delete crap cause I was running out of space on one of my HD's

amazon.co.uk has my monies and thats the way i prefer it, come on 505games :D yay

So at metaboli you have to wait until 00:01 to download, but at the other place you can download straight away?