Sign in to follow this  
OChristie

Morphicon (petergames.de) ArmA 2 Download Released

Damn, installer says "Invalid FIID checksum. Please try again later" when I try to run the download manager.

So how do you change the PBO's to make the game in english?

I'm hesitating to order from petergames.de for 40€(no tax yaay :)), so i can play tonight but my german is not really good, even tho i live in switzerland and the game is supposed to be released here too.

Ordered from Petergames but no e-mail for the download. Not in the spam folder either. They got me.

Same here :/

@BLUFOR

Download each part manualy

@Bobby Budnick

Give it time. Maybe they will start doing the 00:01 thing.

@STS_SolidSnake

Translate the German Strings to English

@DeZzErX

@BLUFOR

Download each part manualy

@Bobby Budnick

@STS_SolidSnake

@DeZzErX

Hmm, well I figured as much. Just my first payment online using visa so a bit edgy hehe ;)

@BLUFOR

@STS_SolidSnake

I havent tried tried this yet but the english strings are not already there??? They were in ArmA1

I ordered from Petergames and it took a few minute for me to get the email. I am having to download each part manually also. Big thanks to Binkster for helping me out also

Dont worry everyone my entire evening (apart from gonig for a run and to the gym) will consist off creating images and other useful stuff that will keep you all 'wet' if youp ardon the joke.
Earlier you said you found a hint of an English language file didn't you. If you can make the game install in English I will marry you. :inlove:

Hmm, i went to petergames, which linked me on to metaboli.

I then bought it at metaboli, got a reciept by email, but no DL links, so I'm assuming I'll have to wait until midnight before they send me the links.

This is all very confusing...

Um as far as converting the installer into english there is no need, converting the 3 PBO's into English is easy as pie.

We look forward to your pre-game ARMA II to confirm.

We will send you a separate email the links to download your game to you as soon as the game is available - voraussichltich from 29/05/2009. Your activation code you get on release day of the game, the 29/05/2009, at 00:01 via email.

Please keep this mail carefully as it contains valuable information about your order contains.

Summary of your reservation

Order number:

Description: ARMA II

Date: 28/05/2009

Price: 39,99 EUR

Used Account:

We appreciate your coming!

Yours sincerely,

Your Morphicon.de Team

this is what i got from metaboli which i believe is also morphicon which is also linked to peter games very confusing i know. I think the 1 that a few of the guys downloaded was the 1 from the nexway group which is also on the morphicon page which they got straight away the rest of us will have to wait till 00:01

Ochristie if you could mate post a tutorial on how to do it i know your busy playing arma2 but it would be much appreciated.

Um as far as converting the installer into english there is no need, converting the 3 PBO's into English is easy as pie.
Well good sir, I am a moron. Oh and what is the price of the download in USD?

Approx 55 USD. I bought it from Metaboli though at 39.99 euros.

PS. Apparently they canceled my order!!

Approx 55 USD. I bought it from Metaboli though at 39.99 euros.

PS. Apparently they canceled my order!!

No shit? Well this might be interesting.

Ordered from Petergames but no e-mail for the download. Not in the spam folder either. They got me.

me too. anyone else experiencing a delay?

me too. anyone else experiencing a delay?

Yep, I've been waiting for a few hours now.

To those who ordered the game at Metaboli:

The downloadlinks and activation codes are sent by email once the game is officially available. That's May 29th and currently we still have the 28th.

Just for your information though and before someone comes up witht the stupid idea calling them cheaters and whatever.

so its possible to order it in german? and some guys are making a english patch?

No shit? Well this might be interesting.

Yes. I am very concerned at this moment.

@Gul

Yes it is availible for download [GERMAN VERSION] Note that this version will only have GER Language.

Edited by =USA=TV

Hmm, although my preordered physical copy is on its way to me via mail, I've ordered a second one on the metaboli site a couple of hours ago, so I can start playing first thing tomorrow morning. Just now I got an email that the transferred amount has been refunded, with no clear reason given why the order was cancelled - I think it may be due to me picking paypal as the payment option, but as I said, there was no clear explanation. :confused:

Here I was, refreshing my email every couple of minutes waiting for the download links (they really should give them out sooner, like steam's preloading, so I can start playing at 0:01 as they advertise) and then bam, your money is not appreciated, have a nice day. Being the sucker for punishment that I am I have now placed a new order using my credit card as payment. Let's see how that goes!

Hmm, although my preordered physical copy is on its way to me via mail, I've ordered a second one on the metaboli site a couple of hours ago, so I can start playing first thing tomorrow morning. Just now I got an email that the transferred amount has been refunded, with no clear reason given why the order was cancelled - I think it may be due to me picking paypal as the payment option, but as I said, there was no clear explanation. :confused:

Here I was, refreshing my email every couple of minutes waiting for the download links (they really should give them out sooner, like steam's preloading, so I can start playing at 0:01 as they advertise) and then bam, your money is not appreciated, have a nice day. Being the sucker for punishment that I am I have now placed a new order using my credit card as payment. Let's see how that goes!

Its not going to be any different. I used my credit card and it gave me the same message lol!