Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

Cold War Rearmed - Public Beta Release

Have you found any eastereggs yet?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Have you found any eastereggs yet?

• Yes
    • No

Hi guys

I'm a bit confused about all the current downloads available, demo, addons, campaigns, etc.

Could somone please tell me what do I need to download, in order to have the CWR the way it's ment to be played? (lol)

Offcourse you need CWR mod:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5668

Scroll to the bottom of the page for updates. After downloading those replace the old files (when present).

CWR Islands:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5813

At the bottom of the page is a required download for the islands!

Than ofcourse there are some more missions released and a soundmod. All available on Armaholic.

All you need to download is in the first post. Atleast you need the CWR Beta in order to play. The other downloads are more or less optional, depending on what you want to do.

If you want to play the two OFP campaigns you also must download the fixed campaign files.

Offcourse you need CWR mod:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5668

Scroll to the bottom of the page for updates. After downloading those replace the old files (when present).

CWR Islands:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5813

At the bottom of the page is a required download for the islands!

Than ofcourse there are some more missions released and a soundmod. All available on Armaholic.

Sounds pretty arrogant from El Nino Foxhound, there is more then only messy armaholic don't like it and those bad Filefront downloads! :mad: if you ask me Waffen go check the first page! :)

Why is in every thread frontpaged at Armaholic, it is irritating annoying!

Ps. It is a great modification, worth the download :yay:

Becuase he is Armaholic site admin and just tells the author that there is a download mirror available. And what are you talking about messy, its the cleanist site around I can find anything I want for Arma there easier than anyother site.

Anyways, thanx W0lle and I look forward to an updated CWR, can't wait to try the new weapons out. I still can't find any eastereggs... At least not in the campaigns.

Cool down, people, esp. The editing man... quite unneeded attck, no?

Hi, which are those new weapons?, the Glock 17 and Glock 17SD?, i haven't installed the

CWR or RES campaigns 1.05 yet, i want to end the CWR Campaign v1.04 first, took me some

time to reach the point where im rightnow. Let's C ya

The new (old) weapons are:

Steyr

G3A4

Kozlice (!!!)

M60

Big thanks to gms for working on them. :yay:

I also have uploaded new versions of the campaigns (v1.05). Check first post for the download.

Sounds pretty arrogant from El Nino Foxhound, there is more then only messy armaholic don't like it and those bad Filefront downloads! :mad: if you ask me Waffen go check the first page! :)

LOL

You should think before typing and posting something. That goes for when you speak in the normal world and that goes on the net as well.

I assume you are one of those little kids not welcome on Armaholic?

Why is in every thread frontpaged at Armaholic, it is irritating annoying!

For the exact same reason other sites do it I would guess, wouldn't you? Think about it!

Add me to your ignore list here and you wont be bothered with my mirror posts (I will add you there exclusively). All those nice new forum features and you don't even know how to use them........ :eek:

Foxhound, editing man, please take this to PM if you plan to continue.

Hi All,

Loving the CWC campaign but I am currently stuck on the Alert! mission, at the end actually. Mission appears t o be complete (Chinook is coming in to land) and I get a fade to black. I then get a fixed camera through some trees looking at a road (no units) for about 30 seconds and then a fade to black again. Nothing happens after that. I tried replaying from last save point a couple times, ejected from the chopper (which was interesting because I ran to the landing zone and watched the helo land, unload, take off, and land again this time shutting down the engine). In all cases I still get the same results, fade to black no debreifing.

I may try starting the mission from scratch next.

Not sure what version I am running but the two main downloads are named:

CWR_1985_V1_03

CWR_RC3_4392

Thanks for any help in advance!

Turns out I was using v1.03 of the campaign so I restarted using version 1.05 and made it past this mission.

LOL

You should think before typing and posting something. That goes for when you speak in the normal world and that goes on the net as well.

I assume you are one of those little kids not welcome on Armaholic?

For the exact same reason other sites do it I would guess, wouldn't you? Think about it!

Add me to your ignore list here and you wont be bothered with my mirror posts (I will add you there exclusively). All those nice new forum features and you don't even know how to use them........ :eek:

Kids?? I'm 28. why you think every community member is dumb?? I won't go anyfurther about this, please stay on topic in a thread, and do please do not give filefront mirrors in each thread with as purpose attracting visitors. You should respect the community more.

@Moderator: I only give my opinion, and almost never post here.

PS: I'm here for almost six years since ofp was released. If you would be a webmaster you can do little bit more professional, don't you! Infact you are doing arrogant.

I have more respect of other newssites then your site. No i'm not a visitor of your site and never would be, luckily we have other fansites!

PS: Thanks to FoxHound this is my last post here

Turns out I was using v1.03 of the campaign so I restarted using version 1.05 and made it past this mission.

Thanks for the update, Y_T!

PS: Thanks to FoxHound this is my last post here

Excellent; let’s get back to the topic then. W0lle would you happen to have an ETA on the update release of CWR, I'm getting anxious on trying the new weapons out :bounce3: I don't know what a Kozlice is and isn't the M60 already in CWR?

The kozlice is an over-and-under double barreled hunting shotgun. Those are place holder models from OFP. The goal is to replace all of the models with ones that are to a more modern aesthetic and technological standard. Some are done already, like the soldier models, etc.

Ah ok, thanx Max. If I remember correctly it’s the shotgun from the resistance expansion while playing as independent side. I sure do miss that weapon, boy what fond memories I have of that weapon. Did it ever have a double barrel shot fire mode?

Ah ok, thanx Max. If I remember correctly it’s the shotgun from the resistance expansion while playing as independent side. I sure do miss that weapon, boy what fond memories I have of that weapon. Did it ever have a double barrel shot fire mode?

Not that I recall. It had two muzzles, one for 'ball' and one for 'shell' ammunition, but you couldn't fire them both at once.

Kozlice might be an over/under (O/U) rifle-shotgun combination, which are popular enough in Europe as sporting weapons. The upper barrel is typically a shotgun, usually 12 gauge, and the lower barrel can be prettymuch any calibre; there are a number of European hunting cartridges that are superb for deer that are quite popular in the O/U rifle-shotgun combination. In that case, "Ball" would refer to the rifle cartridge and "Shell" to the shotgun shell.

Some of the more modern examples I've seen are made by BRNO, I believe Ceska Zbrojovka markets them; should be able to see some more examples of what I'm talking about on the CZ webpage.

Ah, well that’s a shame that a double barrel shot is not an option, but I do like the idea of having a shot and a caliber as fire modes. What options are you guys going to implement to the Kozlice?

The values will be the same as they were in OFP. It will have ball and shell ammo, and the damage/count/etc. will be the same.

Thank you so much for making this!

This mode is adding that good-old-flashpoint feeling to Arma.. and there are almost no bugs! I´m playing CWC campaning now and it´s like a deja-vu :)

Looking foward to updates

Thanks for the feedback, Sluganda! We are looking forward to providing updates. Watch this space.

Very nice! Congratulations to the makers of the mod.

I'm currently playing "Saboteur" in the campaign - definitely a cool mission, but one that's driving me insane right now. First I tried my best to blow up the ammo dump before moving on, but I always got shot on placing the satchel charges.

Now I'm trying the direct approach to the primary target, entering the military base from wood to the west. I get to the T-80, hoping to hop in and use the machine gun on the soliders... but I can't enter the T-80. The option isn't available in the menu, only Gear, Weapon Binoculars and Place Satchel Charge. Any idea why this is? I thought I remembered using the tank when I played the mission in Operation Flashpoint...