H.U.N.K

T-Virus mod

I didnt create this mod, but i noticed that nobody had informed the BI forum community about this great mod

Alot of work has gone into the addons, and some of the missions especialy must have taken ages to make.

Its loosely based on all of the Resident Evil game , and is about zombie coop. A bit like nogova virus style but more linear.

Homepage

http://t-virus-ofp.tk/

Footage

-probably the best one

I was particularly impressed by the chainsaw and nemisis creations!! :D

The download is 1.4 GB from the site and requires a little bit of fannying around to get it on , but well

worth it!

tvirus.jpg

Edited by H.U.N.K

The linked homepage seems to contain a malicious script. My virus scanner detects a Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.

• Like 1

The linked homepage seems to contain a malicious script. My virus scanner detects a Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.

Grisoft LinkScanner and Dr.Web returns nothing ... may i ask which antivirus ?

Looks well made but I must idmit that I havent got the nerves for zoombies and monsters. :eek:

STGN

Same here, access denied because malicious script: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.rp

Probably a false positive from Kaspersky (2009 version here too).

It's definetly safe.

I've downloaded the mod and maps and it's pretty fun in Single player (though, it' supposed to be played like co-op :D)

It's definetly safe.

I've downloaded the mod and maps and it's pretty fun in Single player (though, it' supposed to be played like co-op :D)

I dowloaded this MOD sometime ago. There has been some past postings here on BIS Fourms about it.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=67930&highlight=T-virus

I have played coop a few times with LeGenDaRy^ on his server, he is the mod creator. It was a lot of fun. He put a lot into the mod as well as the mission. There was an update he gave me the link to which is now dead, but if anyone wants it I'll host it.

Does anyone know of a mirror for this mod download?

Megaupload requires money for the file that takes more than 1GB

Yeh a mirror would be good , so the more casual addon downlaoders could get this.

I Never got any Virus alerts or anything , its a clean download

I played the newest coop with a friend and got stock at the abandoned factory , where is the damn code for the door!!! XD

Looks like the site is down. Is there a mirror or any download link for this mod?

Seems the site is back up ^^

Since there aint many pics going arround , one i took with a friend today

tvirus.jpg

Can any1 mirror this?

i cant get it from megaupload because i cant get a premiun account as im over sea at the moment

I am working on a download link at the moment. Anyone have the missions that are linked on their site but broken? I did start uploading but the system restarted in the middle of the upload so I will have to retry the upload tonight. Here is the update tho:

T-Virus 1.8.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?madxzgmgy4w

Edited by njmatrix

1,3 GB for what ?? For bunch of addons like Conspiracies ??

1,3 GB for what ?? For bunch of addons like Conspiracies ??

As far as I know, it does come up with co-op and singleplayer missions. And they're not just bunch of addons. Personally I think they look really exciting, just like the missions too.

I'd also like another mirror for this, so I can permanently host it on OFPR.info.

As far as I know, it does come up with co-op and singleplayer missions. And they're not just bunch of addons. Personally I think they look really exciting, just like the missions too.

I'd also like another mirror for this, so I can permanently host it on OFPR.info.

Hi :) So what with the another download mirror link? its be good if you uploading )) (sry for bad english)

I wish this mod wasen't so big in size. Atleast some of the monsters are very well done. Does it have Raccoon City?

Well i see the video

it is impressive to here the all most all voices, like pikup items and sound of locks :D even herbal plants are there :D

So I heve some questions about it.

1. What is a list of addons in this pack

2. On witch island is the story :D

3. Will I play good on my old pc 1.7 Ghz 256Ram G-force 64MB (there is are a lot of scripts)

PS. In the first scene when this guy (chris redfield ?? ) jump of chopper thet is a similar person with long hair. Is a clone of main character :D

Hi All,

I'm a OFP Modder My Self. I'm a good friend with Ledgenary who made the T Virus Mod. All the T Virus Mod is is The ECP Mod rigged up with the SLX Mod and it contains a load of Addons off the net. He users the Farmland Zombie Mod but Modded the Sounds tweaked basicly everythink think. The Chainsaw dude it a FarmLand Mod as well I Never seen it before. And for the RE Units and RE Stuff it was made by modders I never herd of these mods like the RE Units. Ledgenary Speaks Spanish :D.

And Do you have Permission to create this Download Link? If you put this on OFPR you havent asked permission and you be in the sh*t.

And This Mod wont work on a Computer with less then 2 GB Of Ram, 2.5 GHZ Processor and A Nvdia 6200 256 MB. If you run it on anythink less you will get Major Lag Issues!

I'm making my own Realism Mod For OFP I gotta make a website this is the best Mod ever built for OFP. I even ported most COD 4 Weapons and are using the Sounds. I'm making a Zombie Mod to fit into it as well.

But I'm making a COD 5 Nazi Zombie Mod for ArmA II Right Now I Need a Team!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=8364

Edited by Calypso

And Do you have Permission to create this Download Link? If you put this on OFPR you havent asked permission and you be in the sh*t.

Excuse me, but what is that supposed to mean? Are you saying that the mod cannot be mirrored? Why release it if it can't be shared?

You mentioned the author using other people's work - Does he even have the permissions for that?

Excuse me, but what is that supposed to mean? Are you saying that the mod cannot be mirrored? Why release it if it can't be shared?

You mentioned the author using other people's work - Does he even have the permissions for that?

He does have permission everyone always goes on about permission. And i'm asking do you have permission of the Author to put this Mod on OFPR or a Mirror maybe he doesn't want it on there?

It's like me relasing a Mod on my own website then someone download's it and then put's it on a modding site without asking me permission.

Edited by Calypso

Calypso,if you're concerned,then get in contact with "Legendary",and ask him/her if they're bothered about it.If they are,I'm sure it'll be promptly removed from the site/sites in question.

The intent in providing a mirror,was done in the same spirit as the author providing it for download themselves.Not to steal,manipulate or misuse it.But to share it.

:)

The intent in providing a mirror,was done in the same spirit as the author providing it for download themselves.Not to steal,manipulate or misuse it.But to share it.

:)

Exactly, thus I don't see the reason to forbid the mirroring of the mod. Why release it in the first place if it isn't allowed? Perhaps the developer should have only released it for his friends to avoid publicity?

You were questioning if the author itself allows it, so it would seem like, Calypso, that you don't even know what are the author's thoughts about that, so who are you to make such statements anyway?

I don't know where you come from, but it's always been the way in this community - When you release something, news sites will announce it and mirror it, so your statement seems very silly.

Edited by Rellikki