Sign in to follow this  
UgolSkosa

We want KOZLICE!

kozlice1.jpg

We are,the truly believers velkopops, call for Maruk, keeper of IT, and all Bohemia Interactive Studio to return into the ArmA2 the sacred double-barreled rifle-shotgun CZ 584 under real name Kozlice! Merciful measure will help to bring apostates back in the cradle of true faith, and give ArmA2 power and strength of past time and keep free of blasphemy and attacks!

Kozlice.jpg

ALL HAIL KOZLICE!!!

Yeah I want to shoot down some Boars, sheeps (and farmers) with this little baby in Arma2. Kozlice ftw, hope to see it there.

these memories ... welcome.gif

Yes! What are we going to use to hunt the rabbits?  notworthy.gif

mk19?

these memories ...

One of my favourite OFP campaign moments was from the first mission of Red Hammer where after securing the first objective, HQ reports that squad Boris has gone missing. It suddenly cuts to a cutscene of a dozen Russian corpses lying around a burned out Ural, with a single Kozlice-totting civilian staring out of a window over the destrution  rofl.gif

EDIT: So it's actually a combination rifle/shotgun, not just a single barrell shotgun? That would explain why it was able to hold a ball AND a shell at the same time... Mystery solved!

So it's actually a combination rifle/shotgun, not just a single barrell shotgun?

Yes! In that its sacred power. Kozlice Shell! Kozlice Ball! notworthy.gif

I remember a custom coop mission where you've had to attack a SLA outpost on Everon after getting all drunk with buddies. And there were kozlice in the crate at the start =)

Quote[/b] ]I remember a custom coop mission where you've had to attack a SLA outpost on Everon after getting all drunk with buddies. And there were kozlice in the crate at the start =)

I remember that mission still gives me a good laugh tinking about it the guys I played it with were actually pretending they where drunk.

And I tought it was a russian outpost not a sla one.

Hopefully Kozlice's pellets works better than in OFP. It worked just like rifle with multiple shots fired in rapid phase and recoil lifter every bullet (=pellet) bit higher. very small dispression made it so that pellets (=bullets) formed steadily rising impact points to several hundreds of meters away. Overall quite useless but still fun.

Overall i welcome idea of ArmA2 to have bunch of less militaristic firearms in game. Rifles, shotguns, mixes of those two, revolvers, pistols etc (what ever is available for civilian buyers in there). As we will have civilians it would be nice to have fighting/hunting equipment for them too.

Well, there are already two shotguns in the game (Benelli M4 and a Saiga military model) so I assume they may have made some way of realistically simulating a shotgun. It would make an awful lot of sense to include some kind of civilian model shotgun for the rebels... Go on BIS, you know you want to!

Quote[/b] ]Overall i welcome idea of ArmA2 to have bunch of less militaristic firearms in game. Rifles, shotguns, mixes of those two, revolvers, pistols etc (what ever is available for civilian buyers in there). As we will have civilians it would be nice to have fighting/hunting equipment for them too.

Definitely, and a selection of older weapons for the rebels. I'd love to see the good old Sa. 58 brought back (as long as they don't call it the AK47-CZ again! )

I love that gun, it is amazing, I really hope they bring it back pistols.gif

BIS please Support Czech Armament Industry (with free promotions rofl.gif )

i´m NOT buying arma2 if it doesnt have a friggen pimped out kozlice coming with it.

SRSLY!!

aw the hill billy rifle crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

haha it was awesome, and sprung some cool shotgun mods like the m4 masterkey, wonder why it never came to arma 1? confused_o.gif

Hehe man that was like the craziest weapon ever with 2 different ammo types biggrin_o.gif

I wonder if shotguns in ArmA II are still machineguns with a really high RPM rate. :P

I wonder if shotguns in ArmA II are still machineguns with a really high RPM rate. :P

They are probably buckshot, semi-automatic...

I honestly doubt that we will see pump-action shotty animations ... crazy_o.gif

Hehe man that was like the craziest weapon ever with 2 different ammo types biggrin_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

Unlike assault rifles with grenade launchers? rofl.gif

Indeed, we really do need Kozlice.  pistols.gif

ArmA2's sales will suffer significantly without the Kozlice. mad_o.gif

lol. Honour the Cult of Great Goat. ^_^

Seriously Arma2 need Kozlice. o_0

I am keen on the first "Hunt the biggest boar" MP Mission to be out for ArmA2... :) we in europe hardly go hunting with military grade rifles... ;)