Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM ADDONS PACK RELEASE V4.0

After a long development cycle we're pleased at last to release our 4th addon pack containing the AH64A in 3 different versions, in Greek, Us and RACS.

ah64_close_r4.jpg

ah64_ground_r4.jpg

ah64_multirole_r4.jpg

ah64_us_r4.jpg

ah64_racs_r4.jpg

This pack also includes a selection of Markers that can be very useful for the mission makers. Also as we've promissed we've made all the Air vehicles (AH64A/UH1H) compatible with XEH. We've also created a special pbo installation structure that can be more flexible as far as the modfolders (refer to the manual for more installation information).

markers_r4.jpg

This pack was the hard effort from a combination of people, except for us the core team in this pack Dr Eyeball got involved in order to create the amazing MFD/TADS/FLIR/IHADSS system and bring our AH64A closer to the real thing. Also for the first time in this pack people can sample sounds from our Sound Engineer AnzcsasSteve in his first debut in HWM. All weapon and Air Vehicle sounds have been replaced with new ones.

Another very important thing that we present in this pack, is the Mission Pack. In all the previous packs we had a gap into missions and although we can produce addons we have problems in mission making, due to limited men power. That mission pack is the result of the hard work of Contributors in our Mod. So we like to give our thanks to Wolfrug, Mathias Eichiniger and UH60MG. We also like to thanks OFPEC for supporting our effort into this task.You can find more information about missions in the manual located inside the folder "missions" of the .7z

Installation Note:

This pack must be installed on top of HWM Addon Pack 3.0 (For the greek versions), or as is but you have to add manually the missing HWM_Units Version 3.0 and HWM_Vehicles Version 3.0 in order to have the HWM complete. For those that don't have the HWM Addon Pack 3.0 you can download the missing 2 pbos seperetely from our download section HERE

Download                          Version   Included In Pack 4.0

HWM Air                                3.0       YES

HWM Weapons                       4.0       YES

HWM Core                             4.0       YES

HWM Display Event Handler       1.0       YES

Extended Event Handlers          1.90      YES

HWM US Air                            1.0       YES

HWM Racs Air                         1.0       YES

CMPB Air                                2.0       YES

HWM Vehicles                         3.0       NO

HWM Units                             3.0       NO

Furthermore we would like to thank BIS for creating this game and give us the opportunity to create this mod, and all the community for useful feedback and support so far.

In our future plans for ArmA, we have already focused on the next 5th Addon Pack which will probably be the last for ArmA I. Soon you'll have the opportunity to find more about it.

Download the full package from HWM site ... HERE

Armaholic Mirror ... HERE

Armedassault.info Mirror ... HERE

Cheers.

CAUTION : DUE TO AN ERROR THE DOWNLOAD LINKS WAS POINTED TO A BUGGY FILE SO PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THE ADDON USING SAME LINKS (IT IS FIXED NOW).

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Good stuff fellas. As usual, I always truly enjoy the days when HWM stuff is released. You guys are top notch. Besides the great release, I'm pumped this is out so we don't have to keep reading all the people in the WIP thread trying to prod for a release date. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Thanks again guys!

Fantastic looking release smile_o.gif

Glad you made the release finally! thumbs-up.gif It was a pleasure making a mission for you, and good luck in your future addon escapades.

Regards,

Wolfrug

I almost cried when i saw this out today. congratulations and well done. Thank you so much for not forgeting the RACS side. This pack will dfinately get alot of mileage on our server.

great work guys - truly a great addon notworthy.gif

Thanks, a BIG NOTE

IT SEEMS THAT THE FULL DOWNLOAD WAS A BIT OUTDATED.

THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE CORRECT ONE IS ON A TEXTURE/MATERIAL ON THE SIDE OF THE TADS.

WE HAVE ALREADY INFORMED ARMAHOLIC AND ARMEDASSAULT.INFO. AND THEY HAVE UPDATED THEIR LINKS.

THE ERROR ISN'T PRESENTED IN STANDALONE DOWNLOADS.

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DOWNLOADED THE COMPLETE PACK  (BEFORE THE TIME MADE THIS POST) PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE (HWM Air Version 3.0), WHICH WAS THE OUTDATED FROM HERE HWM Download Section.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Good release post XSparky!

More feedback after some play-testing.

One request. Is it possible to make the ' File - Version - Included In Pack 4.0'

overview also part of your DL page:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/mmstudios/downloads.php

I was getting there from the AH page and had no idea what

else I do need. So i start to download all of em .. crazy_o.gif

Cheers!

In 1st page HWM WebPage there is a table, this is also in Aplion's Post. In that table is every addon, and if it's inlcuded the whole pack.

You'll see that everything is included in the Pack except HWM_Vehicles and HWM_Units (Units are rquired for the Greek UH1h/AH64A), while the vehicles aren't required. But in order to have EVery HWM Addon we recommend to download them too.

In Download page you'll see every HWM release even old versions, you'll need to Download the lates one, in order to be udated. Also there's a escription in Every Download in order to help the users.

But the most Important, for everyone.

Read THe Manual! You can't imagine how can that help

1)Addons Class names

2)Systems Explanation (MFD/TADS?FLIR/LHADSS), destruction, etc..

3)General Presentation

4)Installation Instructions

EVerything is in there.

Nice release... but i play german version and i have no names of your vehicles in the editor... all entries are blank... huh.gif

Tell me that you don't have HWM_diable_Patch enabled?

If yes remove it.

Read the manual please for more installation instuctions.

Thanks XSparky.

I did indeed read the manual and your readme.

Yet only after I have downloaded your addon. Make sense eh. wink_o.gif

Other sites news posts don't have this and forward one to your

download section (instead of mainpage). So i was just asking

if you could add the info there. Yet you will make the right decision..

Some errors from rpt:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">CMPB_UH1H_NAM_1: IndicatorOil_1 - unknown animation source Oil

CMPB_UH1H_NAM_2: IndicatorOil_1 - unknown animation source Oil

CMPB_UH1H_NAM_3: IndicatorOil_1 - unknown animation source Oil

HWM_racs_UH1H_mg3: ammo_belt - unknown animation source belt_rotation

HWM_racs_UH1H_mg3: IndicatorOil_1 - unknown animation source Oil

HWM_UH1H: IndicatorOil_1 - unknown animation source Oil

HWM_UH1H_Mg3: IndicatorOil_1 - unknown animation source Oil

HWM_us_UH1H: IndicatorOil_1 - unknown animation source Oil

Very lovely units and great gameplay addition!

Sincere thanks to all people involved for the huge effort. smile_o.gif

That said I had very low FPS with your addons in my vehicle DM.

I suspect the huge number of objects from destroyed objects.

You may consider a FIFO system for those.

So once number X of these objects are created, remove the

first create instantly (instead of waiting for the normal delay).

http://www.picfront.org/d/cUthkTDCw/p001.jpg

yes, indeed there is FPS drop the time of explossion, in which the game has to create the parts, plus the effects.

I though that this was at a time, and not generally.

Can you tell me please if the Low FPS is contstantly or at a specific time like i say?

nice work lads love the AH64 but i think you have a bug in the glass in the inside of the 64 its ok but when you r outside you cant see any glass huh.gif

congratulations to the release! excellent visual quality and scripting, there are some nice systems in the apache.

unfortunately, i'm not really impressed by the handling characteristics of the chopper. imo it seriously lacks "weight", especially if compared to the excellent RKSL/EricM helos and the "patched" stock ones (the heinbloed helicopter addon iirc). i admit that i have no real idea how hard it is to change the fm of helicopters in ArmA, but imo it would be good to give them a little more weight and make the handling a little less responsive.

thanks for your great work!

the names of the choppers ah-64 don't appear in the menu on the editor huh.gif

the names of the choppers ah-64 don't appear in the menu on the editor  huh.gif

how do you have it setup as a mod for arma huh.gif wot path have you used for it for the mod

am useing it with ECS and i have it set up as a mod like this

arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=@ECS;@HWM

1)blazer1: i don't have a clue about that, your glasses are as the pics we've given in 1st post? or something else?

2)LFO:About FM, well it's hard for 3-4 people to work in all aspects. Imagine that the development of that single addon last for 6-7 months. Well as far as i can say for most the team, we just haven't any more strength to continue searching, and nitpicking everything. So there's nothing we can do about this, at this point maybe in future, when we see how FM is in ArmA2.

3)William1: as i said in previus post. If you have the HWM_Disable_Patch, enabled (that means installed) all Greek classes will be killed from the editor. HWM_Disable_Patch is only for those who wants to have US/RACS without the Greek Versions. Please try read the manul, it's very detailed about available installation options.

the names of the choppers ah-64 don't appear in the menu on the editor  huh.gif

Could you be a little more specific as I can see the names fine in editor ... maybe a screenshot ... Let me know about it ...

very nice models guys really hard work in it but how do u get the flir system activated and why when ur teh pilot the camera is far and when ur the gunner the cam is normall i hope its just the same as the gunner

3)William1: as i said in previus post. If you have the HWM_Disable_Patch, enabled (that means installed) all Greek classes will be killed from the editor. HWM_Disable_Patch is only for those who wants to have US/RACS without the Greek Versions. Please try read the manul, it's very detailed about available installation options.

nop, i don't have HWM_Disable_Patch installed, and nor the american AH-64 nor the racs Ah-64 appear in the editor  huh.gif : (spanish version of Arma)

95oh95.jpg