Sign in to follow this  
chammy

CSM Betav2 Released!!

Chammy,

Just quickly stopping by to show you something :

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50093332a3f4a8ff/

This is the M4 variant audio put through compression, and eq through my system, as it plays the first is single fire dry/normal, then after my process version, then semi auto fire dry/normal & then my process version.

Its brighter and more punch / and levels brought up without distorting.

Does this sound any better or interest you in me trying to do this for all guns and pass you back for a personal test via PM?

I'm using Chammys Beta 2 w/ECS & SLX mods and I'm not getting chammys sounds; could there be something overwriting chammys sounds.

I have always appreciate Chammy's works but I'm leaning towards his old soundmod or Fromz last release. Or maybe I'm not doing something right.

I'm using 1.14 US Atari Version. Please help

I'm using Chammys Beta 2 w/ECS & SLX mods and I'm not getting chammys sounds; could there be something overwriting chammys sounds.

I have always appreciate Chammy's works but I'm leaning towards his old soundmod or Fromz last release. Or maybe I'm not doing something right.

I believe ECS has its own sound's so that may be your problem.. Maybe it depends on the order that its loaded? or just run csm clean by itself.

ecs_sound & ecs_armoury .

remove it .

Any server keys?

Well, I make it simple for ya.. .

I'm totaly new to this gametype, so go easy on me  help.gif

- Do I need a server key to have this addon on my server?!

I've tryed to run BRARealsound and HIFI etc. but no one seams to work. Then I find CSM and I figure to give it a try.. .then it didn't have a server key. God damn, why the hell cant I get those addons to work!

CSM seams to be the shit, every ones talking about how good it is! Any ybers out there who can help a freaking noob a bit, this starts to kill me.

There are some servers that do not have  a key checker so you should be able to play on them wink_o.gif

chammy , any ETA on bugfix release of csm2 ?

i really want play with my M16A4 whistle.gif

Any server keys?

Well, I make it simple for ya.. .

I'm totaly new to this gametype, so go easy on me  help.gif

- Do I need a server key to have this addon on my server?!

I've tryed to run BRARealsound and HIFI etc. but no one seams to work. Then I find CSM and I figure to give it a try.. .then it didn't have a server key. God damn, why the hell cant I get those addons to work!

CSM seams to be the shit, every ones talking about how good it is! Any ybers out there who can help a freaking noob a bit, this starts to kill me.

There are some servers that do not have  a key checker so you should be able to play on them wink_o.gif

chammy , any ETA on bugfix release of csm2 ?

i really want play with my M16A4  whistle.gif

We are pretty much done... The minor bugs are gone and we have replaced a few sounds.. We are just taking in info from everyone on what needs to be improved.. volume ect... Im just waiting on chammy to get UNSICK lol.. Next time he needs to cook his chicken a little longer....

Quote[/b] ]damn, how can you be sick with a chicken

Two ways, one is not cooking it properly and two is f*cking it. You're really sick if you take number two.

biggrin_o.gif

Hope you get well soon Chammy. Lesson learned i hope.  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]damn, how can you be sick with a chicken

Two ways, one is not cooking it properly and two is f*cking it. You're really sick if you take number two.

biggrin_o.gif

Hope you get well soon Chammy. Lesson learned i hope.  wink_o.gif

lmfao

Holy sh1te Chammy you got talent! This soundpack is amazing! Allthough i'm not sure my neighbor agrees with me tounge2.gif

I remember your first soundpack for Ofp was promising but this just blows me away!

But i gotta ask if there's a chance of you making some realistic sounds for the A10 Gau8 cannon? That gun sounds like the hand of god.

Actually all the gatling weapons on the aircrafts could use something simular.

I've been fiddeling with it myself for own use but it requires some config changes so the Gau8 only fires in bursts and i don't know how to do that, and the sound needs cleanup and i can't do that either icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyways thank you for the greatest soundpack ever!

There is a Sound Dampening issue like in HIFIFX. its not as severe but im just pointing it out.

and i hope this update will bring CSM back up to the way topp. (and hopfully the way i expected it to be)

Hi Chammy,

just tested your Sound Mod and i have to say very good work! thumbs-up.gif

The music is a bit strange to me, but everyone his own.

Weapon sounds are awesome!

Heh, hey guys, I'm back. Yeah ,  this week I have been just taking working around my house and doing chores, trying to organize, I might be adopting a german shepherd so I have to make sure there isnt crap laying around and mentally, im gearing up for it. I will be jumping back into CSM to finish it up, so far Binkster has done all that and just waiting for me to add a few more sound fx.

so, hows the fix going??  huh.gif

I would guess that he's working on it so hard that he hasn't had time to post his status in the forums. Patience, padawan.

Didn't catch if it was posted already, but another error: In the West Weapons .cms, the Javelin is inheriting from Rocketbase instead of missilebase, rendering the Javelin to a rocket launcher. wink_o.gif

Didn't catch if it was posted already, but another error:  In the West Weapons .cms, the Javelin is inheriting from Rocketbase instead of missilebase, rendering the Javelin to a rocket launcher. wink_o.gif

Hmmm, can u explain or elaborate just a little more, I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. sad_o.gif

Didn't catch if it was posted already, but another error:  In the West Weapons .cms, the Javelin is inheriting from Rocketbase instead of missilebase, rendering the Javelin to a rocket launcher. wink_o.gif

Er.. Didn't really catch what you were saying, but for me, the Javelin worked pretty nicely last night I tried it.

Hmmm, can u explain or elaborate just a little more, I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. sad_o.gif

In Ammo.csm the current entry

class M_Javelin_AT : RocketBase

should read

class M_Javelin_AT : MissileBase

If it is the last item to reference the ammo, it will make it an unguided rocket.

In Ammo.csm the current entry

class M_Javelin_AT : RocketBase

should read

class M_Javelin_AT : MissileBase

If it is the last item to reference the ammo, it will make it an unguided rocket.

that has been fixed in the future version smile_o.gif

It seems that there are a few people that don't like the music during the main menu and I kind of have to agree.

Just wondering, though, have you guys heard of Creative Commons? It's basically the opposite of copyright, where it gives you permission to download and use their music, though sometimes minor rights are reserved. (Hopefully this isn't common knowledge or else I'm going to feel like an idiot.  wink_o.gif  )

Anyways, the point is, that you should check out some of their stuff. I found this, which is closer to the original background music I believe. May not be what you're looking for, but there is a lot on the site.

If no one else knows about this then you can post it in the research project or I'll do it whenever, (but I'll probably forget).

Any news on the fixed version of this as I don't know how to edit the files myself and I like the majority of the sounds so want to keep this one. The only issue for me is the missing gun sound I think.

Cheers,

I've problem with m16A4 type guns when i use CSM2. I cant use them confused_o.gif anybody knows about it?

ComadeR, you'll need to clarify what you mean by "can't use them". Do you mean that the sound is off, and you choose not to use them? Or are the weapons not available? Do they somehow shoot differently when using the mod? "Can't use them" is about as vague as it gets.

the weapons are  not available. when i take weapon i dont see it in my inventory. but i see it in my hands. I have ammo but i cant shoot.