Sign in to follow this  
[cede]aushilfe

Suchoi Su-30 Mk[X]

looks very good... can't wait to shoot down some F-16s :P

what F-16s? These are made to shoot down F-15s and anything better, and perform surface strikes similar to F-15s.

Really great Su-30s  thumbs-up.gif

no one released any F-15s yet, i think, so for now shooting F-16s or F/A-18s will be the closest thing

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3579

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=3580

wink_o.gif

what F-16s? These are made to shoot down F-15s and anything better, and perform surface strikes similar to F-15s.

no one released any F-15s yet, i think, so for now shooting F-16s or F/A-18s will be the closest thing

G'luck shooting the F-18's down  whistle.gif

tis nice to see more Russian based equipment, especiallly the flanker.

There is a F-15 on Armaholic.  smile_o.gif

Not so good, though.

I'll be going back and fixing the F15 as it wasn't meant to be released in that form.

Southy

I am short on time this week so i worked only on the skins. I reworked the classic PLAAF skin, made tweakes here and there.

I added a new Skin which the PLAAF is already using or planing to use in the future. I got different reports on that.

The last one is a camo-sheme the Russinan Airforce is using.

I made some minor optimizing on the model, regarding light reflextion. I will turn some more attention to the Cockpit next week and finishing the outer shape of the model.

I am planning to turn the Cockpit into the new digital one with different screensections. But i need to do some test before.

Pictures of enlighted HUDs are really rare, the only one i found is a bad black and white. I cant make changes on that, till i know how it should be looking. Maybe someone found good pictures of the HUD itself and can PM me.

PLAAFBlues.jpg

LARGE VERSION

PLAAFGreys.jpg

LARGE VERSION

RUSBeiges.jpg

LARGE VERSION

Hmnnnnn seems Project RACS will need to upgrade our AA Missiles..... crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifpistols.gif

Looks good.... keep up the work.

Nice quality.

Do you plan on making some chinese missiles to go with it?

Its the same stuff the Russian are using. Only called in Chinese style.  smile_o.gif

Godhammer is making up some sweet stuff. I am looking forward to mount them, so you can play with it, when its done.

Aushilfe @ Sep. 18 2008,15:43)]I am planning to turn the Cockpit into the new digital one with different screensections. But i need to do some test before.

Pictures of enlighted HUDs are really rare, the only one i found is a bad black and white. I cant make changes on that, till i know how it should be looking. Maybe someone found good pictures of the HUD itself and can PM me.

Although this is for the '35' It's from a PDF that I have could it be of any use? (granted I know it's not an actual image of the systems on but It's all I can find at the moment =]

su35interioruk3.jpg

Regards.

Sorry for delay, new loadout coming soon smile_o.gif

KH-25 90% done, with killer normal-specs-materials from AimPoint. notworthy.gif

KH-31 40% done and textured smile_o.gif

Awesome work on the SU, I love it already smile_o.gif

Cheers, GH.

Thx, helping_hand. The first pic looks like the Su-27 Upgrade version which is used for all new versions. I think i am gonna stick with that, its the only one with info about.

The second one is from the Su-30 but its too difficult to model it with no idea of its function. I am going to modify the current used to the Su-27+.

On the current Su-34 from BIS, parts of the HUD are cut out, its not that wide like it should. I am trying to fix that.

Thx, i used these pictures to work on the Cockpit. Here are some WIP shots.

Finally, i was able to trick the buggy HUD of the Su-34, you can see that the compass isnt displayed besides the Panel anymore.

The Textures arent final, i made some testings with them. All Instruments are working and you can switch the digital Panels. The Radar is animated, switching the from left to right.

The first Display setting will feature Horizont, Compass and Radar. The second one: Horizont, Gear + Flaps and Enginestatus.

su30cockpit.jpg

su30panel.jpg

I had some other stuff to do and i discovered some things i will need to correct on the model. But i can offer you an early beta with the latest textures. Its available on the "Forces of War" Yoma Server.

Just download the "aus_su30.pbo" and its key from the Replacements folder.

Hi there!

a quick question: since you mentioned that an 'early beta' is available via 'yoma', I'm very excited(big big Su fan inlove.gif)But I have no idea how to download it, because afaik, yoma is a mp tool, but my sucky slow connection limits me to single player. So my question is: is there any chance of an uploaded version, I mean one that can be downloaded from this forum?

anyway, those are some real killer birds you have there, Aushilfe!

I will be downloading this tonight, looks great smile_o.gif