Sign in to follow this  
[cede]aushilfe

Suchoi Su-30 Mk[X]

They should be fun to fly. Some single seaters would be quite nice to use as opposed to flying the Su-30s =]

You got serious skill mate, but is it me but don't all the SU family look the same tounge2.gif

Keep up the great work!

Well, you are right on that point. But it makes me wonder why i am spending so much time to make them not like the same. biggrin_o.gif

Suchoi designed special modified versions for different tasks. They are all using the same base, but have several changes in details, weapons, camoschemes and performance. I promise that you will feel a difference when you fly them.

Here is a small HeadsUp for what will be coming towards you. The Screenshots arent up to date, i took those which i already got online.

Su27S Flanker B

Su30 Flanker C    [su27PU] with several versions already mentioned in this thread.

Su30 Cockpit

Su33 Flanker D    [su27K]

Su-32/34 Fullback

Su35 Flanker E    [su27M]

Some Details on the screenshots have changed already and others will be applied soon.

Edit: Removed some of the Screens to keep the surprise effect up. biggrin_o.gif

looking nice

i fond a new flanker SU-33UB two seater for the carrier

here is a pic :

su33aa.jpg

the first flight was in 1999 , im not sure

cya

eddyD

I saw that too. Its the Su33UB [su27KUB] naval trainer. But there are only some information about it. There is no proper source if it entered the service yet. Might be a dead project again which is followed by the Su34.

Time for a quick update on the project. I am restructering the base and working out the details for the next phase.

Su-27: I finished the model and the textures for the cockpit, the material is in progress. The Interior texture still needs some more details. All Lods for the Su-27 are done. Scripts are written.

Su-30: Will make an overhaulin for the resolution lods, fixing and updating in the maintextures.

Su-33: Mainlod done/ Cockpit done

Su-34: Update in progress, adding new loadouts, optics and displays. Except the Weaponsloadout, everything will be included in the Replacement.

Su-35: Mainlod done

I will try to get a new release ready for next week, before i leave for my 2 weeks christmas holidays. Included will be the Su-27 Family Base, SU-27 and Su-34. Su-30 might get an update too...

Su-27/Su-33 Cockpit

Su-27

Su-33

Photoalbum Su-27

wow, lots of work involved here mate!, so far it looks stunning smile_o.gif

Can the SU-33 taxi with his wings up or not ?

Go be great if you can start taxi from parking spot next together with the wings up,like in lockon

cya

eddyD

Can the SU-33 taxi with his wings up or not ?

It sure can in real life wink_o.gif