Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Fixed thanks, although slightly different reason as I had already removed the old vilas paks, had to add "p85_config" to my SQM file manually :)

Any idea on the M113 driver not being able to see when battened down?

Yes i am aware of the issue and have already corrected it for the upcomming re-release :bounce3:

Im trying to hammer out a few other things before i go back and finish them up. I am trying to get a few of the models that were deleted repaired.

found a bug

the hilux racs,the steering whell moves and disappears when u move in all ways,but only when you off center the cam

found a bug

the hilux racs,the steering whell moves and disappears when u move in all ways,but only when you off center the cam

weird....

thats a completely BIS model and i dont know whay it would do that

hey check the website..... i released a whole bunch of shit.

hey check the website..... i released a whole bunch of shit.

Ha ha ha, I love your new addon release announcement, it's so... direct.:p

Cant wait to try out these beauties!:yay:

Ha ha ha, I love your new addon release announcement, it's so... direct.:p

Cant wait to try out these beauties!:yay:

sorry.... ive spent many long hours .... im tuckered out

I hope everyone enjoys my hard work

Very, very, very cool new vehicles and units wld427!

I had a chance to try all of them, and they are all of the same top notch quality that I have come to expect from the many awesome PRACS addons that have been released over the years! :cool:

The only problem I have found is that I get a crash to desktop when I try to use the Zu-23 23mm AA Gun. It's no big deal though, there's plenty of other great new things to play with in the recent release. :D

Now, if only someone could make a multiplayer mission with these new toys....

Very, very, very cool new vehicles and units wld427!

I had a chance to try all of them, and they are all of the same top notch quality that I have come to expect from the many awesome PRACS addons that have been released over the years! :cool:

The only problem I have found is that I get a crash to desktop when I try to use the Zu-23 23mm AA Gun. It's no big deal though, there's plenty of other great new things to play with in the recent release. :D

Now, if only someone could make a multiplayer mission with these new toys....

any report in your RPT?

Awsome units mate! hopefully some skilled people can put them to work in missions and release those.

Infantry units, I suppose, look much more suitable for Sahrani conditions than vanilla ones. Artillery also looks very nice. One little suggestion: is it possible to add some more crew members to howitzer and 37 mm AA-gun?

Infantry units, I suppose, look much more suitable for Sahrani conditions than vanilla ones. Artillery also looks very nice. One little suggestion: is it possible to add some more crew members to howitzer and 37 mm AA-gun?

Ya know i tried a whole bunch of things to make that work. I jusct could nto get it done. each weapon has 3 proxies on it so if you move some guys into it they will occupy them. Seems BIS had the same problem on thoer D30 and M119 as those models come with the proxies for a commander and loader as well.

bugs found

on some mountain troops the face looks deformed(some faces not all)

the fusilers still have same face

reg army enginner has AT mine at his ankles

the mohawk still shows the sea floor through blades but only shallow or light blue sea

oter than that great work

Ya know i tried a whole bunch of things to make that work. I jusct could nto get it done. each weapon has 3 proxies on it so if you move some guys into it they will occupy them. Seems BIS had the same problem on thoer D30 and M119 as those models come with the proxies for a commander and loader as well.

So is there no ability to add just a couple of soldiers in cargo by some scripts (not exactly commander and loader, but some kind of passangers just for "realistic look")? Like that on BMD-1.

Another great release here... and finally Racs trucks ! :yay:

Though, have you abandoned the idea of adding GAU/mg/canon to the Mohawk ?

I've also found a minor "error" : spanish flag at the rear of the AA truck. (sorry if that is have been reported before).

But it's, as usual, a great work from PRacs !

any report in your RPT?

I actually fixed it.

I'm not sure what did it, but I purged my addons of any problematic/useless mods, and then I downloaded the latest P85 config file and it worked fine after that.

Thanks! :yay:

I agree. I enjoy every addon you guys release. Thank you for putting so much hard work and love into the project, mate. We all appreciate it a lot. :)

bugs found

on some mountain troops the face looks deformed(some faces not all)

the fusilers still have same face

reg army enginner has AT mine at his ankles

the mohawk still shows the sea floor through blades but only shallow or light blue sea

oter than that great work

the issue with the mine, can you snap a pic.....

same witht he faces... i sont have that problem... can you please get pics?

sure thing

i wasnt playing the last few days so what ill do it try and see (without scripts or editing) if i can fix it,just to see if i made a mix with addon packs etc,just so you dont have to go pulling hair out for nothing XD

When I put the troops into the game they spawn with no weapons, I did download the vilas weapons pack like it says you should, anyone have any idea what could be the problem? If it helps I am running A.C.E, thanks in advance.

When I put the troops into the game they spawn with no weapons, I did download the vilas weapons pack like it says you should, anyone have any idea what could be the problem? If it helps I am running A.C.E, thanks in advance.

you also need the P85 config file too

you also need the P85 config file too

D'oh! Can't believe I forgot that! Thanks alot for the help, these units are great to use :) .

Check the website there are a bunch of updates released...

M113 pack

F-16... new version, added pilot....

Regulars, Added groups, fixed issues, added CTU and recon troops