Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Don't know if it was already reported, but the M113 command vehicle has a red cross like the medical M113 on it.

OOPS! :butbut:

LOL

Please keep the reports coming in guys, I am updating as they do and i plan to re-release this weekend if we can weed them all out.

well most of the early post cover what i was gonna say. unsept this one.

WERE THE 105 recoiless rifle. m113. ???

OK gents, the wife was working a long shift tody so i got a chance to get a bunch of stuff updated and wrapped up. I have been looking at the stupid M113 pack for quite some time and i decided just to clip a couple versions that were having binarizing problems. Also the M48\730 Chapparal still needed a texture so it got the ax as well......

i think this explains it.

Ok.... so this thing is done. Please head over to the website and get it if you like. Now i know the cockpit sucks but oh well. please report any bus you have in this thread.

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

Enjoy.

mohawk.jpg

Ok.... so this thing is done. Please head over to the website and get it if you like. Now i know the cockpit sucks but oh well. please report any bus you have in this thread.

I think the cockpit is actually good enough, but there are some bugs:

- Mohawk is on Blufor and has Blufor-Pilots

- the propellers are actually kind of X-ray, you can see through water

And one more bug: The link is not published on Project RACS-website, but by guessing correctly one can download it anyway.

OK website is up now!

i will address any bugs found and re-release this weekend

thanks for the report vektorboson

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

8926087.gif

Nice to have one of those close support and "observation" plane in game ... Could you add the plane in the PRACS read-me ?

Yep, nice to see a Racs Mohawk. Great work as always. Thanks !

Nice Mohawk, easy to fly. However I found a few bugs.............

1: Found in BLUFOR Air. (Already mentioned);

2: When selecting bombs on CAS version, told "Can't find Bomb sound";

3: FFARS on CAS = 14 when it appears it has FFAR pods for atleast double that!

Not sure if you guys just missed it or not and if so I apologize.

But don't forget to credit the original author of this addon, that being Tim "PIGLET" Conrad who made this model for FS2004.

not sure if you guys just missed it or not and if so i apologize.

But don't forget to credit the original author of this addon, that being tim "piglet" conrad who made this model for fs2004.

please refer to the enclosed credits

Great work guys, another fine RACS aircraft to add to the collection

One small problem I came across was that when it crashes, it turnes into a USAF painted aircraft.

I'm sure you guys will be able to change the destroyed textures easily enough :)

Great addon guys!

please refer to the enclosed credits

I did, it isn't in there.

I did, it isn't in there.

open the pbo..... its in there trust me

Can you tell us what Vilas Weapon Addons (or others), that should be deleted when combining Project 85 and your RACS AddOns?

Thanks

Can you tell us what Vilas Weapon Addons (or others), that should be deleted when combining Project 85 and your RACS AddOns?

Thanks

Just a thought but I'm not sure if you can use P85 and PRACS units unless you change the "requiredAddOns" in the units config. I haven't tried P85 with PRACS yet so I don't even know if there is a conflict but going on what vilas wrote:

> weapons (to avoid conflicts in configs, you can delete : vilas_mod, vilas_wpn, vilas_pwp, vilas_gwp, vilas_awp - details in readme)

There may be a need to switch out the old dependency for the p85 weapons.pbo.

Who knows though maybe there's no problem as is. Again I haven't tried p85 yet. Got it dl'd but haven't used it.... yet.

Actually noting will interfer with P85 :)

If you use P85 you can simply delete vilas' old weapons packs and run the P85 one. Vilas was quite clever in how he wrote his config for P85. The weapons use both the P85 classnames as well as the old ones. It does however require you to remove the dependancies on the old weapons packs in your old missions.

I HIGHLY recommend deleting the old weapons packs and using the P85 weapons packs and config. The upcoming release of the regualrs pack will require the P85 pac solely due to it has some really cool new weapons in it i plan to utilize.

so jsut to reiterate there are no conflictions (known) between the P85 addons and that of Project RACS. There is no need to change any of the configs or files. Simply remove the old weapons packs.

Very nice mod indeed, although I have found the following two errors:

1. When using the latest release of Vilas' P85 Weapons Pack with either the Royal Fusiliers or the Royal UN Troops I get the following error:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted. p85_config
Although the Project 85 mod works without any issues.

2. When using the M113 Pack turned-in the sights are blank so you cannot see to drive.

Any plans to update those aging Mig-21BIS planes? ;)

Very nice mod indeed, although I have found the following two errors:

1. When using the latest release of Vilas' P85 Weapons Pack with either the Royal Fusiliers or the Royal UN Troops I get the following error: Although the Project 85 mod works without any issues.

2. When using the M113 Pack turned-in the sights are blank so you cannot see to drive.

Just open your mission SQM and remove the dependancy on the old vilas weapons packs as i stated above. then simply re=save and you are good to go

Just open your mission SQM and remove the dependancy on the old vilas weapons packs as i stated above. then simply re=save and you are good to go

Fixed thanks, although slightly different reason as I had already removed the old vilas paks, had to add "p85_config" to my SQM file manually :)

Any idea on the M113 driver not being able to see when battened down?

im no genius at this but wld fixed it on the hilux(not being able to see through glass in 1st person)

so wouldnt it be a case of fixing that same way?