Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

I have a problem with Be 32K version, is it v2 or v4, is the file to be downloaded an updated file ?

Same problem...I don't see correct download for Be-32K v3, Mirage 2000 v2 and Super Entendard v3.  They're not signed.

Found an error on the New puma gunships when used with SLX, when selecting the Sea Skua on ATGMs I'm told the following:

No entry '@slx\bin\config.cpp/cfgvoice/Words.bomb'.

and in normal ArmA:

No entry 'bin\config.cpp/cfgvoice/Words.bomb'.

Also, in SLX, the Sea Skua's don't vanish from the Pylons until the FFAR's are expended........

the links are propper.....

I fixed the comments on the page....

the mirage2000 has not been updated yet as that thing is still a piece of shit. I have not had the time to fix any of the issues it still has.

and as i have commented over and over and over....

only the addons that are finalized are signed.

if you see a signature on it there will be no future versions. hence the comments i put on the page so you cans ee if they are signed or not. If its nto signed its still a wip as always.

server key is now available on downloads page....

sorry for the issues been working long hours on this project and trying to convince wife not to leave me because i spend all my time in front of a computer working dilligently on something i will not get paid for......

Wld427, your work is appreciated greatly and your teams addons are great. Don't let nagging get you down.

Another bug report, which does not affect playability, is that on the BE32s, the Open door option on the action menu no longer works, or door just doesn't open. Can be fixed in good time though.

Keep up the great work guys.........

notworthy.gif

sorry for the issues been working long hours on this project and trying to convince wife not to leave me because i spend all my time in front of a computer working dilligently on something i will not get paid for......

Although we appreciate all the work you've put in, we wouldn't want to see it get in the way of RL and mess up your marriage. I for one am willing to wait, if that's what it takes huh.gif

Although we appreciate all the work you've put in, we wouldn't want to see it get in the way of RL and mess up your marriage. I for one am willing to wait, if that's what it takes huh.gif

Exactly, Well said................

notworthy.gif

the links are propper.....

I fixed the comments on the page....

the mirage2000 has not been updated yet as that thing is still a piece of shit. I have not had the time to fix any of the issues it still has.

and as i have commented over and over and over....

only the addons that are finalized are signed.

if you see a signature on it there will be no future versions. hence the comments i put on the page so you cans ee if they are signed or not. If its nto signed its still a wip as always.

server key is now available on downloads page....

Hey bud,

Put this project aside for a while. This stuff isn't any where near as important as real life. Not even close. You've given us a ton of good content and I thank you immensely.

Same goes for me. Take a break--enjoy the holidays with the family, take a break, refresh. smile_o.gif

Or just tell your wife that you're having an online affair...actually maybe don't do that. Tell her you are doing something that will save orphans or puppies.

Or failing that take a break.

Wow you guys are doing an lovely job on this RACS Project biggrin_o.gif Lots of air craft being add lots of it, is there any chance of good units being done huh.gif Like pilots for all them jets huh.gif Also Infantry units huh.gif

This is not a request thread please refrain from addon requests or changes as their is a special site for that:

Requests go here

thank you   welcome.gif

@PRACS:

Great Job on some spectacular addons. I cant pay you but I will do my best to honor you by putting out one bad ass set of missions using your addons.

Your work will not go to waste.    notworthy.gif

Wow you guys are doing an lovely job on this RACS Project biggrin_o.gif  Lots of air craft being add lots of it, is there any chance of good units being done huh.gif  Like pilots for all them jets huh.gif  Also Infantry units huh.gif

hey check out our discussion thread or the media ont he website there is plenty of info on whats coming and what in the plans.

I have a complaint about the SOCAT Puma - It is just too f@##kin mega and now I have the unrealistic aspiration of having some in real life.

Seems some RPT issues crept up in the F-16 somehow....

sorry to keep re-releasing but all issues known witht he aircraft are fixed and it is signed....

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

RPT issues? Is that the bouncing clusterbombs bug???

no bouncing cluster bombs here!

im glad you are enjoying the puma xmas_o.gif

Seems some RPT issues crept up in the F-16 somehow....

sorry to keep re-releasing but all issues known witht he aircraft are fixed and it is signed....

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

RPT issues? Is that the bouncing clusterbombs bug???

no bouncing cluster bombs here!

im glad you are enjoying the puma  xmas_o.gif

Nope. There's no clusterbombs version at all now crazy_o.gif

The previous version had clusterbombs bouncing back up into the air... huh.gif

And I must say that I really love those new Puma's notworthy.gif

Thanks for the new release, chaps. Really crappy day here so I started to make a small mission with the aircraft. Might release it seeing as there is a lack of missions with your addons (which is a shame).

Thanks again.

thumbs-up.gif

Just wanted to thanks Project RACS for all the hard work. You guys are turning out some of the greatest stuff.

Thanks

xmas_o.gif

Found an issue, Not really a bug per say but a problem none the less...

When you place a Puma on the map the first thing it does it automatically open the side door. I think this may need to be changed as the sound "door.ogg" that plays when this happens can be heard no matter where you are on the map.

If I place a puma opposite side of the island I can still hear the door open as if it were next to me.

I say remove the door script as it is not needed.

I never noticed that before at my end, then again maybe I just wasn't paying attention. I know awhile back I replaced the default air stuff with P-RACS on that Sakakah co-op that was released not long ago and didn't notice that. I'll have to put another one on and see if I get that as well.

I hope if it is there it could be fixed without removing the animation though, what can I say I am a man who likes the small details as well hehe. tounge2.gif

without the script the doors do not function....

Then they would be stuck open....to include on the MEDEVAC and SAR versons.....

I can remove this feature if i get enough requests but it will be after the holiday xmas_o.gif

but if anyone knows a work around please please get in touch with me via PM and we can work it out

Thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

ps... as my time is now precious every moment i spend going backwards on an addon it takes away form completing something else.....

My personal opinion is get the stuff out the door and go back fix minor errors later (unlike my recent F35 released which was F$%ked up).

Southy

Merry Christmass all