Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Nice Addon! Sweet looking and sexy to fly!

Nevertheless, I think i found a bug: When firing DEFA 30mm rounds in Mirage 2000N(RSAF) the impact seems to cause some, well "nuclear effects" on the environment. Plainspoken, it seems that everytime you fire 30mm rounds a B61 Thermonuclear Bomb is launched.

Yes I had the same effect on my Mirage2000N , a single DEFA shot and the nuclear blast wipes me out of the sky confused_o.gif

Nice jobe done !

But don't you believe that RACS having now nuclear weapon will justifies SLA preventive strike ?

New on front page at Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

Project RACS Mirage 2000

Just off setting that pesky SCUD launcher.......

i will take a look into the MG problem...... I thought i solved that lol...

good work with the Mirage 2000 , some issues feedback :

missing textures ?

dibujonv8.th.jpg

Arma RPT :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">File pracs_mirage2000\cfgAmmo.h, line 110: '/CfgAmmo/PRACS_M2k_AS30L.airLock': Missing ';' at the end of line

regarding the Mirage 2000N(RSAF) Nuclear Issue , i get good results adding this code in the "Nuke.sqs":

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">?!(typeof _missobj == "PRACS_M2k_B61") : goto "Exit";

it works for me but i'm not a script expert

regards

good work with the Mirage 2000 , some issues feedback :

missing textures ?

dibujonv8.th.jpg

Arma RPT :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">File pracs_mirage2000\cfgAmmo.h, line 110: '/CfgAmmo/PRACS_M2k_AS30L.airLock': Missing ';' at the end of line

regarding the Mirage 2000N(RSAF) Nuclear Issue , i get good results adding this code  in the "Nuke.sqs":

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">?!(typeof _missobj == "PRACS_M2k_B61") : goto "Exit";

it works for me but i'm not a script expert

regards

yeah thats what i got .... i have a check script like that im using on the cluster bombs for the MiG21 i willg et implimented today and upload as soon as i get hom from work.

those black fins.... i have no idea why the texture for them is black. eddyD musta forgot to change the color....

Updated version will be available tonight.....

Please any other feedback or bugs please post.

Thanks gents!

Ok some feedback/suggestions:

Cockpit glass and target point needs little finetuning

m2000ask9.th.jpg

...and bit here & there  wink_o.gif

m2000bd6.th.jpg

btw did you fix this cockpit hole in some of your other planes?

f16td7.th.jpg

Cant wait to play with RACS Navy and ground forces! You guys are doing a great job - thanks!

the nuke MG can be fun ^^

completely mess up  the mig with a nuke  biggrin_o.gif  tounge2.gif

also when i flew trough the nuke explosion (MG one ) the plane damage meter went to zero but i was able to fly the control the plane(except it had no power) and me and my gunner were alive lol

the nuke MG can be fun ^^

completely mess up  the mig with a nuke  biggrin_o.gif  tounge2.gif

also when i flew trough the nuke explosion (MG one ) the plane damage meter went to zero but i was able to fly the control the plane(except it had no power) and me and my gunner were alive lol

the Nuke script is not perfect but infortunately its the only one available that does the job. i would liek to ahve one that knocks the buildings down as well.

The "hole" to the rear of the cockpit view...... kinda stays. its there with almost all planes ported from OFP. Maybee later i will go back and copy over the model selections to fill it out but right now i want to get the bulk of this stuff out and in your hands to find more difficult to fix bugs.

Ive already fixed the nuke script "machine gun".......

HUD repositioned and updated.......

thanks for the tip William1

black fin's is only on the mirage 2000 D model

had a config error in the Mirage 2000 D.p3d

that why i never tested the D model only the C model

And you find the texture folder tex/M2M_b64.pac , that is the fin texture

yeah i found it and took care of it.... Seems the models i sent over to you have some messed up mapping..... otherwise all is well....

Updated to Version 2 ont he website.....

fixed all the above discussed Items!

yeah i found it and took care of it.... Seems the models i sent over to you have some messed up mapping..... otherwise all is well....

Updated to Version 2 ont he website.....

fixed all the above discussed Items!

@wld427 , i've taken a look at your version 2 and you made a mistake placing the code i suggested in the "Nuke.sqs" , you placed it before defining the _missobj variable wich is not logical :

_missobj = nearestObject [_F4N, _MissileX];

it should be like this :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_missobj = nearestObject [_F4N, _MissileX];

?!(typeof _missobj == "PRACS_M2k_B61") : goto "Exit";

the way you put it the error is still there

another thing , sorry but this bug didn't see before ,although i think it was too in the first version , is in the same Mirage 2000N(RSAF) model :

dibujoed2.th.jpg

regards

well i warned everyone this one had alot of faults being ported over........

Its why it took us so long to release it.

@william1 i realize my error now.... will fix

@all I will wait till the weekend before i make another update. Honsetly this bird was never intended to be in the project and it has held up alot of progress on other things in order to fit it in. Honestly thats why we pretty much redid it as is. So how about i give yall a few more addons before i dig back into it.

truly i was sick of looking at it in my work folder. This plane has required more effort to produce than any other in the past.

Please keep reporting any other bugs you may find as i am compiling a list and will knock them down one at a time

thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

Guys, I think that the Mirage 2000 GBU attack is not receveing LD tarfget (just tested with AI pilot).

I tried with, US man and with RACS man, none worked with the mirage, US man was ablle to LD for regular AV8, RACS didn´t any.

I made both tests with armour and static objects, results were the same.

I don´t believe i did anything wrong because I just added 5 units, 2 Wpts in map and previewed.

Hope it

helps

@ Dec. 05 2008,16:08)]Guys, I think that the Mirage 2000 GBU attack is not receveing LD tarfget (just tested with AI pilot).

I tried with, US man and with RACS man, none worked with the mirage, US man was ablle to LD for regular AV8, RACS didn´t any.

I made both tests with armour and static objects, results were the same.

I don´t believe i did anything wrong because I just added 5 units, 2 Wpts in map and previewed.

Hope it

helps

thanks for the report.... we will check that out.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MASSSIVE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are releasing a massive update of our current addons as well as adding a few more versions:

F-16 with Mk20 Rockeyes added

SOCAT Puma naval gunship

SOCAT Puma ATGW version

all aircraft updated to carry a countermeasures suite.

all addons in final state include a serverkey

i hope t hae a few new releases ready for you by Xmas as well

Enjoy

ISSUES SOLVED ALL FILES BACK UP FOR DOWNLOAD

http://www.projectracs.armaholic.eu/

as always mirrors and updates of mirrors appreciated.

eddie

Project RACS

actullly LOOks like your entire download page is crashing...

and also your entire webistes starting to GO 404.. error so i think its starting to completly crash

id probbely reboot your sever Complety or some thing banghead.gif

The Mirage2000 still points to the old version (no sign file included).

[edit]

And where can we download your key from? You have signed the files but people (server admins) need the key as well.

Make sure you release the public key, not the private one wink_o.gif