Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

it happened to me in glass what i did to solve this is :

1-select the transparent faces

2- go to ->structure ->topology ->split

3- press ctrl+x (cut) and then ctrl+v (paste)

and the problem should be solved

I can see from the thumbnails the aircraft are just phenominal.

Unfortunately, taking the links to the full resolution/size photos yields a "Please login..." for the OFP2 website you are hosting the images on.

Some fantastic looking work here, I see. Great job.

Cheers,

Vidz

I can see from the thumbnails the aircraft are just phenominal.

Unfortunately, taking the links to the full resolution/size photos yields a "Please login..." for the OFP2 website you are hosting the images on.

Some fantastic looking work here, I see. Great job.

Cheers,

Vidz

See first page for download links

Is that Littlebird WIP?

You might want to adjust the amount of hellfires that are on that helicopter. 8 Hellfires on a Littlebird is quite a overkill.

Its like transporting a M1A1 with a Chinook wink_o.gif

The max amount of hellfires is 4, 2 on each side for the Littlebird.

Project RACS MH500 (v 1.2)

MH500_v1.2_4a.jpg

When has this been released? Any download links?

MfG Lee

that was released a looooong time ago. It was when FA dalai Lamar and myself tested the water for a want of RACS addons. There is a littlebird pack in the works... in fact its quite close to completion. We have an MD500 with 4 TOWs, MH500 with 4 hellfires, a CAS version with 4 rocket pods, and a naval skin AH6

might also add a new version using new late breaking dual gun technology....maybe 2 versions muhahah. I think yall will like the Tow version that Wld427 cooked up.

Lamar

I only wish the Puma with the nose turret made sense.

It's a SOCAT Puma .. from Vikipedia :

Quote[/b] ]The IAR 330 is the Romanian-built version of Aérospatiale's SA 330 Puma helicopter. Twenty-four helicopters have been recently upgraded to IAR 330 SOCAT in cooperation with Elbit Systems (Israel)

Yup, it makes sense and is out there. You guys beat me to the discussion though, I got side tracked with work. As the links show, it's been equiped with a 20mm. I've always been fond of the Puma's, the addition of this armament is welcomed by me.

Maybe one day when I get my hands on one I'll add one for show. wink_o.gifpistols.gif and it'll clear up any travel obstructions real nice. biggrin_o.gif

Is the Irst ball on the Puma gunship a bit small? Great addons though Btw... adds a load of fun for racs!

Huh, where's the ammo?

I thought it was a made up thingy.

Why does the Ch-47 Chinook download page link to the Ah-1Z download page?  huh.gif

Any Way. Awesome Mod yay.gif

Why does the Ch-47 Chinook download page link to the Ah-1Z download page?  huh.gif

Any Way. Awesome Mod yay.gif

Maybe it's not released yet. Either that, or the've uploaded the wrong file. I'm guessing all shall be revealed... smile_o.gif

Chinooks released!

Alos available on the website is an updated version of the MirageIII featuring a new skin by EddyD!

Please visit the Project RACS websie for download.

the PRACS addons are realy cool but i wonder if you guys could find a slower download location then you all ready have ?