thx for your great work , i have been using your sound

mods for ages , they are really great smile_o.gif

and i was wondering if i , or we , who use it, can give u

something back. ? not money or something like

that .Rather satisfaction like you gave us with your

modifications to sound.You name it, and i will do anything to

make it happen whatever it is (in my power). Im sure others

will contribute as well too.If i were Marek id change my

sound managing guys with you. You rock with your sound.

thx

take care

Just me.

Wow, GREAT mod. I was using Chammy's, his got outdated with the betas, so I switched to yours, had some bugs. So I switched to HiFi and now this new version (1.5). This one far exceeds any of them. GREAT mod, keep up the great work man! Although, this one seems to be almost perfect notworthy.gif. I can only think of three little improvements to be made: UH-60 should sound more... heavy. More of a deep 'thump' sound from the rotors and less engine noise when listening from the ground, but it's perfect for flying in it. Biggest problem is in Warfare there are now no sounds for "City captured", "Voting for a new commander", ect... Whenever this voice is triggered I get an error message I have to click on so I'm drawn away from the action (can't have that icon_rolleyes.gif ). And last but not least, the A-10 sounds spectacular, but the volume needs to be turned up a bit for this sound. Oh man, just thinking of that A-10 GAU-8 makes me want to cry, lol. GREAT sound, well they're all great! I love this mod. I've got some deaf friends who play ArmA and this makes me really feel sorry for 'em sad_o.gif .

Although when Chammy finally releases his new mod I may change my loyalty tounge2.gif . It sounds perty good from listening to it from other mods which somehow get a hold of the unreleased version. Although there are no vids I've been able to find showcasing Chammy's latest creation exclusively.

Sorry for the wall of text, but this mod deserves my time thumbs-up.gif .

One question: If half of my squads will play without FFAM 1.5 tonight, will missing SIX addons cause any problems? Are they client only?

Unless it's a 6thSense.eu mod dependable server you'll be fine.

Update to ffamm 1.53 perfect version

CHANGE LOG:

============

v1.53 perfect version

>>> changed the MP5A5, G36C, M136 shooting sounds

>>> amended the UH60, Ka50, AH1Z engine sounds

>>> changed the M4A1SD and M134 fire sound effects (reduce volume)

>>> added M2, DSHKM heavy machine guns shell sounds

>>> slightly modified the soldier's equipment sounds in action

>>> added an explosive sound

>>> discarded six_blood addon, Because compatibility and game balance not good and some times may reduce PC performance in MP

>>> discarded M24 and M107 sniper rifles tracers

>>> update a new "fromz.bikey" for verify signatures server to prevent the bug problem

all the old ffamm addons (under 1.53P) will be declined by new signature servers

* Servers please update the fromz.bikey (recommend)

Download at first post

In your Fromz download again your using a Very old version of extended_eventhandlers.pbo which is 9kb, when you can be using the latest XEH which is 14kb so you might want to update your pack.

In your Fromz download again your using a Very old version of extended_eventhandlers.pbo which is 9kb, when you can be using the latest XEH which is 14kb so you might want to update your pack.

Yes i second this... needs to be up-to-date....

Regards, Christian

Great! The UH-60 sounds ultra realistic now!!! I couldn't notice a difference in the KA-50 or AH-1Z but that doesn't matter because i love the sound anyway.

Explosives and M136 are sounding much much much better

Daniel @ July 01 2008,18:13)]This is a seriously stunning sound mod.

The only thing preventing me using this over AACF is the weird clunking noise you get when moving as a soldier.

I second you there Daniel.

I am still using this sound mod because it is that good but can you get rid of the clunking noise when your running?

Everything else is absolutely brill.

I have noticed that too.Even in the new version there is a weird ''interrupted'' loud noise when you move as a soldier.Except this your mod Fromz is absolutely great.I cant play online without it. thumbs-up.gif

I've got a problem with a mission i used the FFAM 1.4P. This version wrotes in the mission.sqm and i can't play the mission without the mod.

I've deleted the "fromz_sound" from mission.sqsm, but every time i got an error message when i wanna edited the mission without this mod.

Has anybody an idea how i can make the mission playable without FFAN? I put weeks of work in the mission and now... huh.gif

Thanks for any help

Imutep

Ack! I didn't know it left addon dependencies in your mission.sqm file. That is NOT good! sad_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

1. revert mission (restart mission)

2. remove

Quote[/b] ]class CfgAddons

{

class PreloadAddons

section in any of the fromz sound pbos.

This is the best sound mod I have ever experienced.

I've watched hundreds of firefight videos and your SFX are right on the mark. No other FPS game that I've played has ever come close.

I look forward to your future works.

Thank you for taking my ArmA experience to a higher level..

Do we get rid of the old @FROMZ folder or do we just drop the new files in the @FROMZ folder?