Sign in to follow this  
teacup

Puny animation pack

Ok , i've tried , it doesn't work. if you assign 'Y' to both "move forward" and "strafe left" and press "Y" key , the doldiers doesn't "sprint-strafe left" , he sprints for a fraccion of second forward and then strafes left, but not sprints-strafe left.

Works fine for me. Just tried it to be sure. W and Y for forward, A and Y for strafing left. If I press Y my avatar are running left forward.

edit: unless your trying "evasive forward" and "strafe left". Then it doesnt work.

Now when I tried it in the editor I realised that your avatar are just changing direction while sprinting if you strafe at the same time ('2xW' + 'A'). As you can do that with mouse its not really needed.

That also explains why you cant keycombo that as that animation doesnt exists. There should be something in the config though as something do happen if you press '2xW' + 'A'. If I'm not missing something?

Yes. And if its possible to use that piece of config that is used for evasive forward + strafing for jumping / stepping instead of changing direction then you can map it with f.ex 'Y'. That I'm quite sure about.

edit: I hope smile_o.gif

if 2xw + A worked as it should i would have the replacement ready to release , but how do you trigger that evasive forward + strafing animation ? it shoud work like forward + strafing does confused_o.gif , maybe is an Arma bug

Oh? It doesnt sound good.. Can you paste that piece of code here so I can have a look? I'm on my work laptop so I cant open up and see for myself.

Thank you, but I dont want to install tools and start editing on my work laptop smile_o.gif (I did install arma for mission editing purposes tounge2.gif )

Anyway, I can take a look later tonight when my gaming rig have rebuilt its raid.

Hi, i use the jump anim replacement pack and it's very usefull for

jump off those annoying fences, but im getting a bit tired and annoy

too of have the "jump fence" or whatever, message always on the

screen and that some times take too much or slows down the

interaction with other objects and vehicles; will be possible to make

it not to stand out all the time in the center of the screen while you

aren't aiming with the weapon?, i think that it'll make it perfect to

be just an action in the actions menu. Let's C ya

an action in the menu would be better or just a proper binding to certain keys would be more efficient smile_o.gif

Hi, i preffer the Jump option in the action menu than as a key bind;

so it not overwrites a key that i may be actualy using. But as i've

said... i'll like the "Jump" message to dissapear from the center of

the screen when you don't even move the mouse wheel to cicle

through the Actions Menu. Let's C ya

Thanks for making this addon - it's really missing from the base game.

I do have a suggestion/question about it: it seems that the "Jump" option is always on the screen and even if I dismiss it by bringing up the action menu and dismissing it immediately, it comes back very shortly. Would you be able to remove it so that it only appears in the action menu but not on the screen?

I am requesting the same thing as xxbbcc, the "Jump" option is pretty much always in my face...

Cheers,

Quote[/b] ]Hi, i preffer the Jump option in the action menu than as a key bind;

so it not overwrites a key that i may be actualy using. But as i've

said... i'll like the "Jump" message to dissapear from the center of

the screen when you don't even move the mouse wheel to cicle

through the Actions Menu. Let's C ya

Quote[/b] ]I do have a suggestion/question about it: it seems that the "Jump" option is always on the screen and even if I dismiss it by bringing up the action menu and dismissing it immediately, it comes back very shortly. Would you be able to remove it so that it only appears in the action menu but not on the screen?
Quote[/b] ]I am requesting the same thing as xxbbcc, the "Jump" option is pretty much always in my face...

here it is , jump option without central icon smile_o.gif :

http://rapidshare.com/files....bo.html

Thank you, much appreciated! smile_o.gif It's a most welcome addon.

Hi, many thanks xxbbcc, the fixed replacement is great. Let's C ya

the animations sound good a lot of of the wall stuff but good to see an animation pack. Would be lovely to see an animation pack like that changes the standing still stance and other stances like Sanctuary's pack in OFP biggrin_o.gif

what a simple animation, but so handy smile_o.gif

hi all i have updated a tcp animation pack with a news animation playable by actions.

i have add a queen gambit animations for this update and queen gambit has not required for play with this new update.

a surender action has possible for a mp funny game and count a surender unit in setcative unit.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=a9HUwM-cS-w

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=6MO-Htl0YQQ

my dreams has replace a punch by a combat strokegun animation if one animator has motivated for this smile_o.gif

Some of them are good, but I think that it would be better if they are activated when you press a key, insted of the actions menu

Hi...thanks.

There're some nice wounded's anims in QG. Would be nice if you implement with these the slx_wound.pbo. I've tried but I'm not so able.

Regards