Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM - HAC Huey UH-1H

Keeping up with our promise for quality addon production, the Hellenic Warfare Mod in association with the Hellenic ArmA community proudly presents a legend. The Hellenic Army Aviation UH-1H Huey transport helicopter is now undergoing structural and functional beta testing, with exquisite results so far. Having already tested the fully working model and textures, we are now in the process of incorporating some scripting enhancements that will take the 'beast' to the next realism level.

As always, the model is accurately depicting the internal and external views of the Hellenic Army Aviation air veteran, bearing 2 mounted MG3 machineguns on port and starboard sides. Needless to say, the model and textures are made from scratch.

The helicopter will be available for downloading when beta testing is done, and it will be part of an addon pack that will contain a couple more surprises. To that end, a bug tracking system has been created at the HWM site. Any realistic and well intended observation will be greatly appreciated. So if you find something, kindly report it to the following link: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/mmstudios/HWM_bug_terms.php . No sign in required.

huey_16.jpg

[im]http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/mmstudios/images/news_im/huey_18.jpg[/img]

huey_fm_009.jpg

huey_19.jpg

huey_fm_001.jpg

...... and the cockpit

huey_fm_008.jpg

huey_fm_007.jpg

huey_fm_005.jpg

Wow guys - that looks very well done. Very professional!

I'm intrigued by these "other surprises" too. =)

Keep up the excellent work!

Very good work, really looking forward to your Greek addons! Also the bug tracker is a nice initiative! Good job!

[moderator mode on]

Please do not hotlink pictures > 100kb! confused_o.gif

[moderator mode off]

Uhm...wow? I'm at a loss for words. Great job guys! smile_o.gif

Abs

zsdadjasdghsdifdslkfhslfhlsdflsdflSADILFLASDFH

Ehm... i'm going to the bathroom to clean the saliva of my mouth, then i will say that this is awesome

zsdadjasdghsdifdslkfhslfhlsdflsdflSADILFLASDFH

Ehm... i'm going to the bathroom to clean the saliva of my mouth, then i will say that this is awesome

yah umm.... im going to the bathroom to empty my underwear.

GREAT work! thumbs-up.gif

I have been waiting for a good Huey! yay.gif

yeah nice helo, and one the whole community has been waiting for, but am I the only one who thinks that the nose of that huey could use some work? (no 'bad wannabe smartass' critisism here, just asking, if my view is kinda blurred) but the pics seem a little, and only a little bit odd, anyway, I'm looking forward to this one

Hey guys, are we going to see a "Greece" island from you? Just thought I'd ask.

Abs

thanks all of you for your kind words.

Some more info.

You can find the full photo album here in HWM Web Page

Also if you are interested, visit HAC Webpage (our community) for greeks only.

Ok now here are some more photos, already posted in ArmA photography, but in case someone hasn't seen them yet. (I know the holes in the last photo with the mg3 are a bit misplaced - will be fixed soon)

huey_fm_012.jpg

huey_fm_011.jpg

huey_fm_002.jpg

- Off course the final and full mod will contain a campaign and an island, The problem is that we are few of us, so be patient, everything on its time.

cool, looks highly detailed and cockpit too! but thing with the nose... check your blueprints/drawings schemes and you will know what i mean.

after seeing the most recent pix you posted here, i need to see more pix, because latest pix show the nose a bit remade, but my eyes may be wrong, more pix of the nose plz.

Keep up the promising work!

Very nice huey smile_o.gif  , but

that nose is strange crazy_o.gif ,take a look this huey from BW mod

they have the best model of huey , u can some look a tweak your huey , like that nose , rotor ect

Pic

Pic 2

Good luck biggrin_o.gif

Memories came up when I saw this.

And even the Cockpit is great and hopefully working. I'm looking forward to this!

Nice looking work....can't wait to try out thumbs-up.gif

Very nice huey smile_o.gif  , but

that nose is strange crazy_o.gif ,take a look this huey from BW mod

they have the best model of huey , u can some look a tweak your huey , like that nose , rotor ect

Pic

Pic 2

Good luck biggrin_o.gif

My friend ... first of all, we are not competiting BW or any other MOD. We gave some in-game pics from our WIP and not just renders. Please be so kind to clarify what exactly is the problem you noticed. Thanks in advance.

I believe that the two Hueys are actually different models. The German army uses a different batch than the Greek one, I am not sure of the details but I'll look into it.

This of course doesn't mean that you shouldn't post if something feels out of place here. We were very careful to follow the exact blueprint but, as Aplion said, since this is a work in progress, please try to be specific as possible with your remarks.

Our target is for the community to enjoy it, so we would love to keep the 'customers', so to speak, happy smile_o.gif

I know dude ,but i only to compare those nose /not BW vs HWM/ wink_o.gif

Nose must be like a little like this

ben41.jpg

abg05.jpg

Or look this page /taiwan huey/ Site

Are u understand what i mean? tounge2.gif

ok mate, we will check again this matter and we will try to correct whatever needed to. Thanks for the feedback again  wink_o.gif

p.s. maybe this blueprint gave me wrong impression ... or not ?

blue1.gif

Very good work, really looking forward to your Greek addons! Also the bug tracker is a nice initiative! Good job!

[moderator mode on]

Please do not hotlink pictures > 100kb! confused_o.gif

[moderator mode off]

.......sorry I missed one photo over 100kb banghead.gif

NP for feedback wink_o.gif

That blueprint have a little wrong nose , smaller then in real.

Make this baby real and lengend feeling of huey flying biggrin_o.gif