Sign in to follow this  
Nutty_101

I see you!

Laugh....

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">11/10/2007 12:23:17 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,Loading Config (Registration Event),Version:0.0.0.0

11/10/2007 12:23:20 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CHATLINE,SIDE,lklll

11/10/2007 12:23:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CHATLINE,GROUP,lllllllllll

11/10/2007 12:24:09 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CHATLINE,GROUP,jhkjhj

11/10/2007 12:25:17 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CHATLINE,GLOBAL,Wheeee i is hax0r

11/10/2007 12:25:25 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CHATLINE,SIDE,you all die now

11/10/2007 12:25:30 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CHATLINE,GROUP,hahahaa

11/10/2007 12:26:15 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CREATEVEHICLE,0,0,Bo_GBU12_LG

11/10/2007 12:26:16 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',CREATEVEHICLE,0,0,Bo_GBU12_LG

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,NUMBER,2546.166

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,NUMBER,2566.35

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,NUMBER,0.03156948

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,STRING,"Hello"

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,STRING,"Hello123141"

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,NUMBER,1234

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,OBJECT,NULL

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,BOOLEAN,FALSE

11/10/2007 12:26:29 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,BOOLEAN,FALSE

11/10/2007 12:26:32 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PUBLICVARIABLE,BOOLEAN,TRUE

11/10/2007 12:26:32 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,0,'',PROCESSINITCOMMANDS,hmmv = this;

11/10/2007 12:51:08 AM,PowerPanel.Sniffer,10.0.30.34,,2304,xxxxx,Nutty,,CREATEUNIT,620.2698,4607.239,JSoldierE

Crew,player setdammage 0.123; if (damage player == 0.123) then {player setdammage 0;disableuserinput true}

yay.gif

Keep on going Nutty!

x64 and x86 ready now. smile_o.gif Also the sniffer is multicore enabled.

When this is released make sure all clan matches are played on neutral servers.

Good stuff Nutty, we all appreciate your efforts

that's problem of these clans not something for Nutty to bother with ..

that's problem of these clans not something for Nutty to bother with ..

Didn't say it was.

People need to know that there is a tool that allows server admins to monitor the chat though.

Getting rid of the cheaters is probably worth it.

its good u can monitor and log chat , for racism and offences in group / side channels etc ...

in fact i wish i got chatlog autosaved even on client ...

btw. Nutty got the catch for server crashing too ? smile_o.gif

its good u can monitor and log chat , for racism and offences in group / side channels etc ...

in fact i wish i got chatlog autosaved even on client ...

btw. Nutty got the catch for server crashing too ? smile_o.gif

Depends on what one. Laugh. Crashing with scripts ehh who knows. Catch the servers eating all the cpu and no response, yes. Exe going poo poo, yup!

a lot of hours huh?! smile_o.gif - i can relate a little to the effort you have put in deducing not only chat but all the rest... congratulations.

a lot of hours huh?! smile_o.gif - i can relate a little to the effort you have put in deducing not only chat but all the rest... congratulations.

Yeah it's always something new to figure out.

Nice work Nutty...You should get paid.... xmas_o.gif

.................By BI...Cough

Nah, who knows how well this will work. There is more to it than it seems. Guess we will see eh.

I'm crashing out. Here is the final update for today.

Admins can now define what the program looks for. If you want to just flat out stop users who send anything to the server you could do something like below and it will detect the info from that client and firewall them off from you. Init checks all the places where people could pass on commands. Publicvariables or whatever. If the commands below are found in there they get firewalled. Pretty simple.

<Entry Name="BadCommands">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;create

unit;setpos</Entry>

<Entry Name="BadInit">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;createunit

;setpos</Entry>

Now all we need is maths degree to figure out how to use it

Admins can now define what the program looks for. If you want to just flat out stop users who send anything to the server you could do something like below and it will detect the info from that client and firewall them off from you. Init checks all the places where people could pass on commands. Publicvariables or whatever. If the commands below are found in there they get firewalled. Pretty simple.

<Entry Name="BadCommands">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;create

unit;setpos</Entry>

<Entry Name="BadInit">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;createunit

;setpos</Entry>

Does that mean that if a mission makes a client use any of the listed commands (like processinitcommands or createvehicle), the command is blocked and the mission stops working?

unit;setpos</Entry>

;setpos</Entry>

Does that mean that if a mission makes a client use any of the listed commands (like processinitcommands or createvehicle), the command is blocked and the mission stops working?

Or the user gets blocked out. Laugh. Map makers need to work on making everything server side. You just need to change the setup to make it fit your needs. It's not perfect but will help.

Oh yeah, this is there to help people find who is really cheating. It is not really intended to stop the cheating. Though it has some stuff that will help out on that matter.

Quote[/b] ] <Entry Name="BadCommands">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;create

unit;setpos</Entry> <Entry>Name="BadInit">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;createunit

Just a small question: are those the actual commands the thing sniffs after, or just some kind of example...thing? If those are the commands, two minorminor notes:

There's still an alternative to setdamage from the old OFP days: setDammage [sic], so might want to include that one too to keep folks from getting clever :P And; there's no such command as disableinput: it's disableUserInput.

But I'm sure you knew that and I'm just misunderstanding something here smile_o.gif Just thought I could help if not. Anyway: great job! thumbs-up.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug

Quote[/b] ] <Entry Name="BadCommands">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;create

unit;setpos</Entry> <Entry>Name="BadInit">disableinput;setdamage;createvehicle;processinitcommands;createunit

Just a small question: are those the actual commands the thing sniffs after, or just some kind of example...thing? If those are the commands, two minorminor notes:

There's still an alternative to setdamage from the old OFP days: setDammage [sic], so might want to include that one too to keep folks from getting clever :P And; there's no such command as disableinput: it's disableUserInput.

But I'm sure you knew that and I'm just misunderstanding something here smile_o.gif Just thought I could help if not. Anyway: great job! thumbs-up.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug

heh, just examples i tossed in really fast. The disable does not work in the top anyway as it does not travel across in packets. smile_o.gif

Anyone have input as to other things to add into the arrays below? Or something to look for?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><Settings>

<Module Name="PacketSniffer">

<Section Name="Logging">

<Entry Name="Level">0</Entry>

</Section>

<Section Name="SnifferSetup">

<Entry Name="IP_Monitor"></Entry>

<Entry Name="BadCommands">ProcessInitCommands;CreateVehicle;CreateUnit;PublicVariable;<

;/Entry>

<Entry Name="BadInit">Exec;ExecVm;disableUserInput;disableAI;CreateVehicle;CreateUnit;Spa

wn;PublicVariable;SetDamage;SetDammage;Fuel</Entry>

</Section>

</Module>

</Settings>