Issetea

Sahrani Life

haha, me and Jachilles were messing around a little last night in MH6s, we flew up to 500 alt and flipped the chopper over, turning over at 250 alt and i only JUST stopped on the ground with no damage, it was amazing haha.

Tho you crashed more than anything :P

To the creators thank you for making this mission, it is great fun and I even started my own server for it. Can't wait for the new version!!

haha, me and Jachilles were messing around a little last night in MH6s, we flew up to 500 alt and flipped the chopper over, turning over at 250 alt and i only JUST stopped on the ground with no damage, it was amazing haha.

To the creators thank you for making this mission, it is great fun and I even started my own server for it.  Can't wait for the new version!!

liess!! i never crashed once apart from when i was logging off and decided to do that suicide belly flop :P

To the creators thank you for making this mission, it is great fun and I even started my own server for it. Can't wait for the new version!!

is that your GF on that picture, grats, you are a lucky boy! wink_o.gif

=- @ Dec. 02 2007,00:09)]

To the creators thank you for making this mission, it is great fun and I even started my own server for it.  Can't wait for the new version!!

is that your GF on that picture, grats, you are a lucky boy!  wink_o.gif

Thats Jana :P

--------------------------------

Alright Mr GC i seen you beta testing! biggrin_o.gif spill some beans biggrin_o.gif haha

Cant wait for new version yay.gifyay.gif

last suggestions because i refuse to play actual builds more (enough is enough icon_rolleyes.gif

as police you get weapons fast yet as terrorist you spawn back in civil hospital ...

so let say 10m trip to hq 10m equip 10m back ...

all waste of time just to die again ...

also i suggest hideout offers some weapons because it's awful timesink to try buy anything)

-

vehicles...

add mg armed AH6 into both police hq and terror camp (2x price)

either replace harrier with cobra

(90% of time weather is so bad that harrier is useless overpriced piece of *)

or add cobra into base for 750k USD

add some more apcs for both sides (cannon only w/o guided missiles)

-

increase safe circle around terrorist camp - lot / police base - bit (snipers mainly at hills around TC and grenade launchers into PB)

-

markers definitely should stop to work when player is beyond city / populated area limits (e.g. in woods) and utilize that UAV scripts for camera system placed all around city/crossroads and so on ...

Hi,

Ok, the guild/government script is slowly about to get finished. Curretly it works this way:

Player can create a guild at the major hall in the north of bagango, it costs money. Other player can join existing guilds, if the leader allows it. Joining other guilds costs money too. It is neccessary to prevent abusing. The leader can manage the guild using a dialogue, if the leader leaves the guild or the game, the next oldest player of the guild becomes leader.

In the South of North-Sahrani, there is a area reserved for the guilds, for the cops it is a forbidden area. There are a few areas, the guilds can take during a "guild war". By holding these areas, the guild gets points. You can also buy points.

If a guild has the most points and at least 100, the guild becomes the government, the leader becomes major. At the major hall he has a dialogue, where he can add and/or edit laws, other player can see them in their stats. Everybody gets also a message if a law has been changed/added. The major has also the "set wanted/unwanted" dialogue the cops already have. And he has the possibility to repair the jail.

Greetings, Fewo

In the South of North-Sahrani, there is a area reserved for the guilds, for the cops it is a forbidden area. There are a few areas, the guilds can take during a "guild war". By holding these areas, the guild gets points. You can also buy points.

I hope this will be an area that wanted people can feel safe in without fearing snipers picking them off...

At the terrorist camp there are actually cop snipers that lie in wait in the hills above the camp... so someone who's JUST entered the camp can be picked off. It's not so good for the game.

Just as this guy said a few posts back, "as police you get weapons fast yet as terrorist you spawn back in civil hospital ...

so let say 10m trip to hq 10m equip 10m back ...

all waste of time just to die again ...

"

Fewo, can you comment on the teleporter script defaulting to ON? It would help reduce 10m of that time the guy spoke of... driving out to the camp that is... since the hideout can be set out there and the person teleports there.

No one has any idea what the teleporter is like because it is default to OFF. sad_o.gif Very hard to find a server with it on.

Added: THANKS for the response, much appreciated, wanted to know one way or the other. The price increase is OK... becomes more useful for those who have played long enough to have built up their cash flow.

Teleporter default is on; teleporting costs 55k for civs and 35k for cops.

In the South of North-Sahrani, there is a area reserved for the guilds, for the cops it is a forbidden area. There are a few areas, the guilds can take during a "guild war".

Hmmmm. Im not sure about this. I think we can be sure that all civs will want to be guilding up, and will take part in these guild wars. Since they cant enter, the cops are really going to have not much to do in the game anymore.

In the South of North-Sahrani, there is a area reserved for the guilds, for the cops it is a forbidden area. There are a few areas, the guilds can take during a "guild war".

Hmmmm.  Im not sure about this.  I think we can be sure that all civs will want to be guilding up, and will take part in these guild wars.  Since they cant enter, the cops are really going to have not much to do in the game anymore.

I agree!

New Idea:

I think bounty hunter option should be extended.

Better prices, bounty hunter should have changed clothes to military suit. Sometimes cops kill bounty hunter because they are chasing some criminalists with gun in hand. During action cop don't have a time to check this who is who. Also when bounty hunter make a crime and his marker change to red his clothes should change automaticaly to normal civilian clothes and his licence of bounty hunter is canceled.

I hope somebody understand what I'm trying to explain smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hmmmm. Im not sure about this. I think we can be sure that all civs will want to be guilding up, and will take part in these guild wars. Since they cant enter, the cops are really going to have not much to do in the game anymore.

The Guild Wars does not happen all the time. Regular there will be times, where this area is forbidden for every one.

Quote[/b] ]I think bounty hunter option should be extended.

Better prices, bounty hunter should have changed clothes to military suit. Sometimes cops kill bounty hunter because they are chasing some criminalists with gun in hand. During action cop don't have a time to check this who is who. Also when bounty hunter make a crime and his marker change to red his clothes should change automaticaly to normal civilian clothes and his licence of bounty hunter is canceled.

Sadly it is not possible to change the playermodell during the mission.

Greetings, Fewo

Fewo and issetea, you forget to mention that all civs who kills someone will get a red marker.

But it should be made clear in Briefing AND maybe in Intro, that "wanted" doesn't mean "free to kill". Neither for the Cops nor for possible bountyhunters!

To arrest someone should still be the highest goal.

So i advice you, issetea and fewo to "partially cut" the "setting wanted" from "setting a bounty".

That means cops(and now also majors) can set someone on wanted without setting a bounty on his head. You can do this without any change in the wanted-menu, by just allowing it to set 0$ bounty on someones head, which makes someone yet still wanted.

Please consider this and build it in.

And, regarding to the major is now making all the laws and standing therefore above the cops:

I don't like this version. Becasue it means that (possible) the most brutal gang with the most kills can be sure their leader will be the major of the whole city.

I (as a ususal cop-player) will never accept any laws, such a gang leader will set - Never!

I bet the others agree with me to it.... There must be a other way of becoming the major - not just as the leader with the most points.

Regards, Christian

Bounty Hunters should be able form PMC ...

and police/gov may hire such group to e.g. guard convoys smile_o.gif

I think the mayor should be decided by a vote every so often.  The guild wars should give something seperate smile_o.gif But I can't criticise yet because I haven't even played the new version.

The mayor can't be a criminal or gang member - you should reward legal players by giving only them who do not break the law the chance to become mayor.

will the number of player slots be increased?

Yes, to 32.

And i agree with Jana, Mayor should be a 'legal' citizen.. rather than a guild.. unless the guilds can be 'good' or 'bad' wink_o.gif

Is there a way to make it so that cops *have* to warn before they shoot?

Like....off a dialog menu, warn playerID. A "Stop Police" appears on the warnee's FE. And if they kill a civ without warning then said cop is "on probation" and loses all weapons.

Oh course, that does mean that the griefers will be running over people a lot more but might cut down on the trigger happy noobs.

Is there a way to make it so that cops *have* to warn before they shoot?

Like....off a dialog menu, warn playerID. A "Stop Police" appears on the warnee's FE. And if they kill a civ without warning then said cop is "on probation" and loses all weapons.

Oh course, that does mean that the griefers will be running over people a lot more but might cut down on the trigger happy noobs.

Also asking for this since a longer time.

Currently in 1.1 you'll have a stun-gun as cop (using Grenadelaunchers with flares) that means u can now stop a fleeing Civ without shooting with lethal ammo on a civ.

Once hit, the civ will fall down and drop all his weapons and ammo and so you could easy arrest/ticket him.

On the 1.1 test mission i played, you were not able to search such a "fallen down Civ", even though i highly recommend this because its very useful and so i hope they build it in 1.1

Also a Info who the current key-owner of a certain car is, would be great, so cops could really easy and fast check if the controlled civ is really the owner of this car or he stoled it.

But 1.1 will be great anyway like it was on the test-run. Cool new features, polished inventory, buy-menu, etc.... looks very good. Also the eating feature is nice, even though i would like to have a warning message appearing just once (as a hint or so), when your hunger reaches 85 or so. Because the warning at 100/100 you get is a little bit tooo late i think.

Regards, Christian

swoop: When a civ pulls a gun at you, there wont be time to give any warnings. Warnings should be encouraged, but i cant see how it can be forced.

Anyway, the flare-thingy in 1.1 might just solve this problem...

EDIT: mr g was faster than me tounge2.gif

when someone enters the Terror camp they should automatic switch to the Especia Uniform (since they are wanted by this point anyway)

when someone enters the Terror camp they should automatic switch to the Especia Uniform (since they are wanted by this point anyway)

This is what Fewo said today in this thread, if you missed it:

"Sadly it is not possible to change the playermodell during the mission."

Quote[/b] ]Sadly it is not possible to change the playermodell during the mission.

Greetings, Fewo

Ok, but it should be possible to add an icon on the head or something for the bounty hunters.

Quote[/b] ]Sadly it is not possible to change the playermodell during the mission.

Greetings, Fewo

Ok, but it should be possible to add an icon on the head or something for the bounty hunters.

Yes there must be anything to "mark" a bountyhunter (only visible for cops would be even better) to distinguish him from normal civs.

Regards, Christian