Sign in to follow this  

Xam Total Conversion V1.2 MOD

I guess i'll wait for the english version and a 1.08 updated version.

Looking for servers running this, i only see one which looks to be the official (assuming its the team that made it) one which is running version 1.05 and its passworded.

And im not much into single player.

Keep us updated when the english 1.08 version is coming out please.

This looks fangfuckingtastic....

And it's a gig?..

I'm also waiting for an english version..

Maybe its just me but When I installed this (not in english btw) I have no way of knowing :

1. how to start the mod

2. when I did start it using the -mod=@XAM -nosplash I get errors everywhere from scripts that arent included in this addon which btw at 1.3 gigs should have them. Also I get sqs errors (m4a1 i believe was one) so I am not sure what I need to do. It is a self installer so I am not sure what I could possibly do to change it. Someone drop a post once this is converted to english and it works properly. Til then I would suggest not posting this as complete.

hello njmatrix

I too am running the french mod on anUK version.

The only errors i get are the "sound error" when first launching a LAW and the inability to get into tanks.

When I get the 3 icon choice, I get taken to the sea and whatever one chooses it just leaves me outside the vehicle.

Most mods do expect one to enter in the command line yourself though.

Perhaps try a clean reinstall of Arma and XaM, as even with the two errors I recieve, I personally adore this mod.

rgds

Wow this looks like a great MOD!!!! seriously this will effect the Arma community big time!!! hopefully the people in this mod can create some more things that are shown in VBS2

Does the T-72 not have a working command station yet? I cant seem to use it in the current version.

Video Gameplay 1.3 (8 minutes)+ changelog (french) + 4 screenshots

I asked to snake22000 if there will be an english version for the 1.3. Normally, yes.

About the 3rd view, Snake22000 didn't copy the hedcrusha's view. I write that, because some french modders searchs to make a polemic on the mod.

The changelog represents 60% of the work on the 1.3 version

XAM 1.3 out -> 18 july

(Sorry for my english, it's more easy to read it, but when i have to write... ) banghead.gif

i have installed the newest version and added the appropriate ending to arma.exe, but i dont have the great sound ingame, only the standar crap, everything else seems to be converted.

any gluw why the sound does not work?

Snake22000 told he will thank you in the credit of mod because you gave him the idea.

For Rocco : I'm just a newser from ArmedAssault.fr, i can't help you for technical questions. You will have more chances if you tell your problem in XAM forums. The forum have an english section.

the web site has been updated. I ran it throw a translator as I do not read/speak French.

The site has been just updated, it was time. The sections "Equips" and "In connection with" were remade, you will find a list of all the members of staff XAM in the premiére, and a changelog of all the versions (except 1.0) in the deuxiéme. Concerning the MOD, version 1.3 passes in Beta-test within 48 hours, which leaves one week with the team to locate a maximun bugs and to leave the cleanest possible MOD.

I am looking forward to 1.3 smile_o.gif

the web site has been updated. I ran it throw a translator as I do not read/speak French.

The website is in english too, just click on the small english flag wink_o.gif

Umm I'm too much of a lazy bastard to read through all 5 pages of this so I'm just going to ask up front. Is the english version out yet?

Umm I'm too much of a lazy bastard to read through all 5 pages of this so I'm just going to ask up front. Is the english version out yet?

Not yet but it's on its way, so stay tuned wink_o.gif

Just want to make sure.....

This MOD works with US v1.08? I know it's in french but that's not a problem for me as I am pretty much fluent. I downloaded the most recent version a few weeks back but still haven't installed it.

I've read all the posts and it looks like someone a few pafes back was asking about the Atari version but I just want to make sure the post was referring to the US v1.08. I'm under the impression that Atari only distr. the US/NA version but I want too make sure.

I'll try this again..

Regarding this MOD, has anyone that is running US v1.08 installed/played this? The fact there isn't an english version is no problem for me. I just want to make sure it works with the US version before I install it.

I know there was a few posts regarding an "Atari" version but I'm not positive if Atari only distributed the US version.

If a member of the XAM team or someone whom used/using this MOD with US v1.08 could help me out here it would be much appreciated.

I have the UK 505 version patched to 1.08

1.08 unified all versions including USA Atari versions together!

I have d/loaded this and works fine smile_o.gif

its the 19th july and release date of xam 1.3 is the 18th and we didnt hear a word so far about a delay, do french clocks work different? smile_o.gif

=- @ July 19 2007,10:56)]its the 19th july and release date of xam 1.3 is the 18th and we didnt hear a word so far about a delay, do french clocks work different? smile_o.gif

They do actually, it's called the southern-approach smile_o.gif

You get used to it when you live in europe.

It has been delayed to the 24th July.

Hi fellas, this looks like awesome work all around. From development to use to video, wow.

A couple questions:

1. Does this mod change the core PBO's for the game?

2. Are there any registry changes on installation?

3. Can you run this via a mod folder or by addon installation?

4. Do you have a map from Averageville to Elite Island? rofl.gif

rofl.gif Good stuff. I can't speak or read French, but I "get" interfaces, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

pistols.gif

ArmAVidz