Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

New A10's RELEASED

If you download the v1.4.2 FULL version (that is already a PBO file) then you don't need to do anything else as it should work. You wont need to download the seperate config.cpp file, as it will be the same on that is already within the PBO.

Yupp, finaly got it to work..

Gonna try to put smoe other modfolders

together with this one...See if one of them

is making trouble with the other..

Alright guys, here is an update on the pack. Are next release is planned for this coming Friday the 8th.

Are next release will include the euro green skin, after that release further releases will just be bug report fixes. Until the mod tills release, that will be it.

Here is a updated screen of the euro green,

a10green.jpg

Any word on when you are going to release the euro green, have you got a revised date in mind?

Looks great I can't wait.

been really busy, working with alot of mods, ill try and get it out by later today, or tomorrow.

the desert version goes really well on sharalite desert island,

thx for this, it'll be nice if you included the smily desert version with your next release of euro green. wink_o.gif

im working on a new green skin

greenA10_4.jpg

looks better then the euro green wink_o.gif

It should do, as 1.08 (provided you installed the International Version (i.e. 1.05 - 1.08) assuming that is you had 1.05) installs the Basic A10 as standard. I'm on my backup PC as my other one is fubar'ed so I don't have ArmA on this rig to test it and tell you for sure, but as far as I know it will work.

Can you do an improved armour version of the A10 in my missions the A10s are being braught down by locals chucking spears. Can one add a script in init to improve armour?

I'm not trying to criticize your hard work on this addon but ummm I have probably seen over 100 different A-10's from different over my families 20+ years in the Air Force and I have yet to see any other color but the Silver/Grey look. I have also checked the internet but maybe I didn't check hard enough. Can you show me a picture of one a different color.

Camo is applied depending on the area the A-10 will be serving in, if an A-10 i smbarking in the desert, a desert camo will be applied, if that a-10 is going off to a jungle theatre, a jungle/ green camo will be applied, if the A-10 was to embark on a battle in the sea (Which no A-10 would ever be called upon, its just hypothetical) they'd paint it Navy.

Youve probably only seen one color becuase youve only seen them here in the states or stationed somewhere where they arent actively in battle. A paintjob is really easy to apply and takes a short ammount of time..