Is it done yet

NOO!!!

Is it done yet

NOO!!!

Is it done yet

NOO!!!

LOOOOOOLLLLL

Cant wait...

But seriously, in percent. What do you think???

75, 80 maby...OR in our dreams, 99.99

notworthy.gif

I'd say about 0.0251113% Complete tounge2.gif

inlove.gif Well i really thought it would only be 0.0251112% but now this is class!

SuperB progress! I want to hear next week you'll reach 0.0251114% complete!

You can't have too many compliments, so: It looks seriously great so far, nice amount of teasers recently, too smile_o.gif

Sorry if this has been asked before, but like a tank gun can have modded recoil, can a static M2 also have it? I say this because the vanilla M2s have no sense of power with no recoil.

I'd say about 0.0251113% Complete  tounge2.gif

..............O...H.........M...Y........G...O...D

You guys just killed me...

rofl.gif

notworthy.gif

Well, keep the screens and vids coming and MABY, we all can

satisfy our needs... whistle.gif

@ April 25 2008,23:36)]Those textures on the SCARS are the shizznick... whistle.gif

yes, thank you for that smile_o.gif

I'd say about 0.0251113% Complete  tounge2.gif

..............O...H.........M...Y........G...O...D

You guys just killed me...

rofl.gif

notworthy.gif

Well, keep the screens and vids coming and MABY, we all can

satisfy our needs... whistle.gif

I dont want to visualize what you are possibly doing with those pictures  tounge2.gif  rofl.gif

Good stuff mr.g-c we appreciate the media promotion.

We should have some new stuff for you soon, maybe a video or two whistle.gif

Drooling...

This is ALMOST as RKSL and their addoncandy....

But just ALMOST...I need more vids and screens

to be as hopeful to this as to RKSL...

ACE Devs

ACE is mainly comprised of individuals that are developing other mods, we all strive for the same goals but work together to achieve them. Thanks to everybody for their contributions..

We work with pretty much every mod development team in ARMA that has responded to our inqueries including RSKL, ACE has become a open mod community haven where every one is more than welcome to share each others project and ideas.

Open Development

We really try to promote open mod development as it only benifits us all, one of the issues in OFP I recall was the same content was being reproduced throughout the lifespan of the game...why oh god why... I have pretty much stuck with the motto "No reason to re-creating the wheel". Almost all realistic/accurate content currently in ArmA will be available in ACE or will be as it is released and implemented into the next version patch.

ACE Features

ACE will implement a new standard on how the game should be played and when realism does in fact matter, we will be packed with new/current features, new content, UI interaction system, stamina system, wounding system, cargo system, ruck system and ballistics system just to name a few.

We have a much larger list but I'm not going to give away everything... yet...

Closing

ACE is really something unique and we are really excited to get a public version available to you all as soon as possible.

But as always patients, good things come to those who wait.

Contact

If you are interested in the same concept/ideas feel free to stop by the website/forums and register then send us a PM (Q or Sig or both). http://ace.usmc-warriors.org/

Hey thats great.

I also thought to myself why not make the ACE-Mod as some sort of "standard" or framework in other words, so the people who make mods or planning to so so, only have to care about models/islands/missions because the realism and playability factor is then already given by the ACE-Mod/Framework. The mod makers must then simply adopt their addons for the enhanced features.

I hope it will come so, as this would make everything better for the whole playing community. No double/triple created models/addons anymore, if something is done already, focus can be set on other things to model.

Best Regards, Christian

loved wgl for ofp. cannot wait for this mod to come out. looks awesome! biggrin_o.gif

Progress is good. The M1 Abrams series is already in final beta stage. ACE will come with M1A1, M1A1 HA, M1A2, M1A2 SEP, M1A2 TUSK and M1A2 SEP TUSK.

Question is: Will the BI-Standard M1 be replaced because i think it won't fit in between all those well modeled variants...

Best Regards, Christian

Hi, if my M4's my M1911 my custom faces or the .psd templates

for the custom faces that i did, ever get to be used by this mod,

i'll feel very honoured. Let's C ya

I love your M4 pack and the M1911, I'll see if we can implement some of your stuff into ACE.

All I can say is pure brilliance.

That's what this modification is, I for one can't wait and I'm sure the rest of the community thinks so as well.

Quote[/b] ]But as always patients, good things come to those who wait.

Wise words which certainly hold truth, but sometimes it's so, oh so hard to wait.

Yours,