Sign in to follow this  
-MAKO-Hybrid

Antonov-An124

Hello all,

Here is a video a work in progress of the Antonov AN-124.

It is the migration of Konyak 3D model and VIT scripts.

-up to 72 men in cargo or 3 light vehicles

-Paradrop and cargo ejection scripts

-nose and rear animation

-Rework of fire geometry

-Rework of geometry

In wait of Konyak's agreement (I have to join him to begin icon_rolleyes.gif)

Looks incredible - that's an amazing looking aircraft!

Will it be West or East? I'd love to do a raid on an airfield, putting charges on it - but don't want to get shot by my team for doing it! smile_o.gif

I did some work with UNN on a later version of this in OFP.

It was buggy as hell and very laggy, but it did fly well (maybe a little too well) and looked fantastic!

I see you've found some of the problems!

Fantastic plane!

Love to see those, seen one today at the airbase near my house.. they look mighty!

Yeap, will be nice to use this bird again, I remember the antanov in OFP...loved piloting it, such a large aircraft, a pain at times though, but great to get yourself trained up for a "distance training" when landing in first person.

good lookin fat birdie smile_o.gif . Hope you get the cargo system fixed. And please make it so that vehicles can be easily added into cargo in editor and also dropped/unloaded.

Kick ass. First time I saw that Russian monster, I was 6. It landed at our local airport, and boy, did I love it. smile_o.gif

Lets see how this turns out, years ago when i asked Koniak if he would allow RHS to modify the Antonov he said no as far as i remember.

It's difficult to reply to everybody...

It's a wonderfull impressive flat aircraft, wonderfully edited by Konyak and VIT and that's why I wanna porte it to Arma (I have all OFP version on my DD inlove.gif). The texture are original ones I just change wheels for more details.

Ok the plane will be in east camp.

The vehicle cargo system is the original one so bugged. I hope, I will be able to fix it with infantery paradrop and vehicle system if the last exists (if you have any pictures please share them wink_o.gif )

The piloting behavior is the same as the OFP one, so OFP veteran will enjoy it smile_o.gif

Wait and see

Lovely plane indeed. The only bad part is that I live in the landing path of our only international airport and An-124s make a lot of noise and a lot of shaking on approach.

hey tankbuster, howd you guys manage to get the doors to open, every addon I attempt to convert always gets hung up with that, pretty much any moving thing such as landing gear etc

hey tankbuster, howd you guys manage to get the doors to open, every addon I attempt to convert always gets hung up with that, pretty much any moving thing such as landing gear etc

Can't say. Me and my clan mates just helped with some extended testing on my dedicated server.

does it work at all with A.i take offs and landings or is it as messy like in ofp with large aircraft? tounge2.gif anyways nice stuff, this birdie will be a great thing to have for missions and campaigns of all kinds i believe. Cti's might have some great use of this even if only for paradrops if vehicle cargo wont work so 72 players and A.i's para droping has to be a awesome sight smile_o.gif

I looked up some info about this beast it is able to transport payloads weighing up to 120 tons but can paradrop cargo weighing up to 100 tons on platforms, so how many BMDs and troop combination would that make? is it like a full company or what?

Im with Chip on that!

I beg of you!! ;-(!

can i help you test it?

So any news or Updates on the Progress of the Addon (Or should I say meaning to live life... biggrin_o.gif )??

Ah... koniak's "addonov" brings many memories of old OPF days, so many have left us sad_o.gif .

I ges not ..... confused_o.gif

(*bump)

Sorry for Double Post, take it out of my post count if u want,

this got burried and its important to me..