Sign in to follow this  
binkster

MFCTI Beta Download

Here's an update, I got JIP working but seems to be some small bugs still. First off you have to turn ai off to begin with. You cannot join in on an ai that is already playing. Everything seems to work fine if you join the other way. Also if you crash, then you can rejoin your old group and seems to have 0 bugs when that happens.

Second I got the ammo crates working correctly. I will add a link sometime this weekend with MfctiSaralite, MfctiSara, and a MfctiCOOP. And I need peoples help to post bugs.

Once the small bugs are taken care of I would like to convert sqs to sqf. Any experienced scripters would like to help me out that would be great.

AI drivers stay stuck on building wall at base.

maybe it has something to do with building collision box itself ?

Aaaaaahhh.... smile_o.gif

But the link appears to not work Binkster, can you check it please?

Also - I lost all my shortcuts recently, including one to your site. Can you send me it please? smile_o.gif I noticed that for a couple of weeks before I lost the shortcut that the site wasn't there, I hope it's still up smile_o.gif

i have checked his links they work for me.....

there the same links ill be addiing to site Downloads section

the odd time if links don't work wait a few mins system might be rebooting

Nope - I been trying to get this file for a few hours now, at this location. I just get an endless page load screen.

PM me your IP your range could be blocked ill take a look...

or give me your ArmA player ID

we ban many TK....you know whos you might be range banned

i can fix it as long as you check out rofl.gif

I got it smile_o.gif had someone download & email it to me. I guess I'm in a IP range ban or something. I only ever use private servers so it wasn't me wink_o.gif

Got a COOP up on first Post or down below.  You can choose either West/East like old ofp days.  The download comes with the sara player vs. player, the COOP on Sara, and SaraLite missions.

SaraLite island not included..Link on First post for island. 

>>>HERE<<<

JIP is still buggy, seems it only works if you were ingame to begin with.  You have to choose your slot if you disconnect or crash.  If anything is built while your not there you will not beable to use it.  

Hopefully I can figure these JIP bugs out.  

Also there are a few other bugs at the moment, which will take some time.

i like the idea of having a version where only players who start the game reconnect for future leauge

it allways happend when somone disconnects the ability to rejoin would be sweet and retain scores would be a bounus

Aaaaaahhh.... smile_o.gif

But the link appears to not work Binkster, can you check it please?

Also - I lost all my shortcuts recently, including one to your site. Can you send me it please? smile_o.gif I noticed that for a couple of weeks before I lost the shortcut that the site wasn't there, I hope it's still up smile_o.gif

i have checked his links they work for me.....

there the same links ill be addiing to site Downloads section

the odd time if links don't work wait a few mins system might be rebooting

Nope - I been trying to get this file for a few hours now, at this location. I just get an endless page load screen.

TRY AGAIN FROM HERE

let me know the results

WGLCTI Downloads

that should doit

TRY AGAIN FROM HERE

let me know the results

WGLCTI Downloads

that should doit

Nope, nothing there for me smile_o.gif

Seems like your banned. You need to send russin your IP through a PM. Thats the problem with ip ranges. Someone may be banned cause of Tking/cheating but they may live near you so your ip may get effected becaues a large ip range gets banned.

TRY AGAIN FROM HERE

let me know the results

WGLCTI Downloads

that should doit

Nope, nothing there for me smile_o.gif

Seems like your banned. You need to send russin your IP through a PM. Thats the problem with ip ranges. Someone may be banned cause of Tking/cheating but they may live near you so your ip may get effected becaues a large ip range gets banned.

Yeah I sent him my (current) IP, but it's dynamic so I don't know how it can be fixed, unless he's narrowing the IP ban.

I only ever play on TFW/53rd servers, which are private. Haven't ever been on a public server smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I only ever play on TFW/53rd servers, which are private. Haven't ever been on a public server

Yea Im sure someone else was banned you just happen to be in the range.  This could have happen from ofp days.

Ontopic- Russin and I tested the COOP for some hours last night and some problems with ai building vehicles. The base template might be a problem and also where the enemy spawns. Im going to shorten the # of starting locations and move these farther from towns. Hopefully this will fix that.

I'm playing this on my LAN

It seems I'm getting a lot of side-chat spam for some reason.

It looks like coordinates of some sort and it's very annoying

I'm playing this on my LAN

It seems I'm getting a lot of side-chat spam for some reason.

It looks like coordinates of some sort and it's very annoying

debugging... workers/buildings and someother things. Doesnt happen when u play on dedicated server. Ill turn it off once I dont need it anymore.

Just played a DTB Heavy for 2.5 hrs.

I must say Job Well Done!

Minor bug we seen...

me as team leader (east team) purchased a couple bmp's manned...took the money..but never spawned.

It was such a blast even though it was a 2 hr spanking we took.

Keep it coming, notworthy.gif

First off I just love this mission! If I have 3 hours to kill it's usually playing mfcti SP with mods added. It's just feels like a real dynamic conflict with a heapload of strategy stuck in.

Question for setting up MP- Basically I suck at setting anything up to work in MP. Whenever I'm playing Mfcti and someone tries to join I see- "Joe cannot pay due to missing content "Mfarma". Now i've added "-mod=@mfcti" on my server shortcut line which contains that addon.

Do I need to disable the AI to allow them to JIP? Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks for any replies smile_o.gif

First off, nice job converting this from OFP to ArmA. I've always enjoyed playing this map. I don't know if this has been reported already but when I just played the coop map with my friend, the game crashed after I built a large wall in the base. Please fix it. help.gif

Whenever I'm playing Mfcti and someone tries to join I see- "Joe cannot pay due to missing content "Mfarma". Now i've added "-mod=@mfcti" on my server shortcut line which contains that addon.

Do I need to disable the AI to allow them to JIP? Is there anything else I need to do?

Usually that line shows up when someone joins and they dont have the MFArmA addon or they are using an older version.

Thats what several of us have seen lately, but that may be different for others I am not sure.

After almost 10 hours of playing MFCTI Coop and PvP on our server we found a few bugs

In coop, as we were west, we found the east Control Center floating, like how the buildings used to.

We're not sure how or why *And I tried repeating the bug myself but couldnt do it* but when we went into the gear menu for an ammo crate we found that it showed the gear of another ammo crate. For Example: opened crate next to Ammo Depot, and it showed the gear of a US Ammo Crate.

Plus you might want to take a look at how the Fortress MG, HE, and AA is set up. The gun is sticking out and is really vulnerable.

Whenever I'm playing Mfcti and someone tries to join I see- "Joe cannot pay due to missing content "Mfarma". Now i've added "-mod=@mfcti" on my server shortcut line which contains that addon.

Usually that line shows up when someone joins and they dont have the MFArmA addon or they are using an older version.

Thats what several of us have seen lately, but that may be different for others I am not sure.

After almost 10 hours of playing MFCTI Coop and PvP on our server we found a few bugs

In coop, as we were west, we found the east Control Center floating, like how the buildings used to.

We're not sure how or why *And I tried repeating the bug myself but couldnt do it* but when we went into the gear menu for an ammo crate we found that it showed the gear of another ammo crate. For Example: opened crate next to Ammo Depot, and it showed the gear of a US Ammo Crate.

Plus you might want to take a look at how the Fortress MG, HE, and AA is set up. The gun is sticking out and is really vulnerable.

JIP is not fully working. It works with less bugs if you started the game then for some reason had to rejoin.

Walls I will fix tonight. Reason u crash is the texture path is wrong.

Im not real good with positioning things so fixing the m2 gun will be hard.

Check downloads in a few hours with some fixes.

MFArmA COOP V.75

New COOP and ADDON in uploaded.  Here

...Fixed Walls

...Fixed some Ai issues where they didnt build vehicles and attack.

@codeskywolf Open source is fine but I would prefer it after Beta.

Alright tomorow im geting a serverbox And im going to make a dedicated MFCTI Arma server for anyone to test on more info comeing soon....

Small BUg but sometimes AI will not build a building if there is a tree or a rock on the spot meaning in COOP the AI Enemy may be missing one or more buildings including ANything from all buidlings..

I wondering if you upped your proballity for creating would it help ya..... I noticed some are under 90%

Small BUg but sometimes AI will not build a building if there is a tree or a rock on the spot meaning in COOP the AI Enemy may be missing one or more buildings including ANything from all buidlings..

I wondering if you upped your proballity for creating would it help ya..... I noticed some are under 90%

Ive tested many times and haven had this problem. It could be probalbilty all together.

Just did a test increased the proballity to all 90% I did notice the AI did make the building in a faster pace but still the AI commander was unable to create one building because of the dense forest

Is the included addon required by all clients?

yes