Sign in to follow this  
binkster

MFCTI Beta Download

MFCTI Beta v.72 SaraLite    Scripters wanted

armamfcti.jpg

Mfcti On Sara But I will still work on SaraLite Since its Easier to Test with small island...

Mfcti on Sara "NEW 7-28-07"

MFCTI Beta SaraLite  "NEW 7-28-07"

MfArmA Sara COOP "NEW 8-02-07"

MfArmA COOP+Sara+SaraLite+addon "NEW 7-28-07"

MfArmA Addon "NEW 8-02-07"

You need this Island if you download SARALITE.........

SaraLite

There are still plenty of bugs to find and if anyone thinks armor values/hit values need some adjusting please post.

Official MFArmA forums to keep track of bugs/Fixes

>>>>HERE<<<<  

Thanks,

Binkster

great stuff binkster i think it is good enough for people that are dying to play a REAL CTI notworthy.gif

need a switch commander thing though would make it a lot better for longer played games.... biggrin_o.gif

Cool, will try this out asap. Been looking forward to a good, fully functioning OFP-esque CTI in ArmA smile_o.gif

I'll report bugs here though. Can't be bothered faffing about on different sites wink_o.gif

Kinda odd this is in another forum thread but whatever, i havent tried it out yet >_>

Will add miror shortly

Good Job on all hard work guys freakin awsome.!

Gona get Breez to put it on his B.D.A Server soon as possible.

Hey ...Binkster what happen to TeamSpeak tday?  Were playin Arma then Boom nothing is it Broken..?

Again great job guys cant wait play

GrunT

no building/factory options available (except for Light Factory Options) when you try to run this on a non-dedicated server.

Everything gets built, but you get no options to use it

THANK FOR RELEASE !

but in local, when i build structure and after the worker build it, the structure go may be 20 m in the sky, so i cant use command of building, certaéinly a command when the structure is ready, may be some info to write the good sentence for that bug, or for next release ?

and i want know if that bug stil present in MP ? because i'v dont find server whith this mission, thank.

dob

no building/factory options available (except for Light Factory Options) when you try to run this on a non-dedicated server.

Everything gets built, but you get no options to use it

Allways use deddy server...!!!

GrunT

This version only works with Decicated servers. So dont test over LAN..

Maybe after some arma bugs like setpos and setdir are fixed it will work over lan..

In the mean time you can download the dedicated server and run it from your pc, but you will need a pretty good pc to handle both game and dedicated server..

Good stuff, ill get to testing right away.

Apollo aka atillathegun

*beware*

lock the server before launching as joining in progress will crash the server....

Aww i was looking forward to playing this by myself sad_o.gif

The buildings get built 20m in the air

what i dont understand is why will the Light Factory consistantly work fine (even though it floats after being built) no matter how many times you restart the game, but not the others??

...they used to all work in 2.6 LAN

@Bigshot Not sure, that is weird. I have checked over lan and yes buildings float. This is what the server is doing I bet on a dedicated. This all comes down to setpos and setdir.

This cannot be changed till bis fixes these. There is a workaround but im not going to deal with that because bis MAY fix this in next patch but I could be wrong..

Test on dedicated, if you cant find a server then download the dedicated server program and run it, then run arma in windowed mode. You have your own dedicated... smile_o.gif

Hi well done again guys smile_o.gif

Just a thing that might have already been disscussed so sorry if it's the case : FDF sounds pack doesn't work with your MFCTI. It's likely due to not add other kind of bugs which are not related with your work for a beta test, isn't it ?

Have created a small dedicated server which allow me to get the structure on ground... hum, or rather a part of each structure to much buried.

I'm going to register very soon in the KAOS BUG FORUM next time.

Thanks

EDIT : Kaos Forum updated with a wierd graphic bug.

I have fixed the annoying skyscraper effect. This has to do with a script in addon. I will upload new addon later.

You should be able to place buildings correctly over lan as well as dedicated but remember some scripts will act different between the two.

I have fixed the annoying skyscraper effect.  This has to do with a script in addon. I will upload new addon later.  

You should be able to place buildings correctly over lan as well as dedicated but remember some scripts will act different between the two.

good stuff man im sure the lan folks will like that rofl.gif

there will be a new website coming for this project as well binkster can speak about this we talked briefly about this and is in progress....

HAIL MF

*note paying jobs for good scripters is 99% sure thing so any scripter wanting to earn some extra mooo laaaa stay tuned or PM me and ask for details it won't be large amounts but it will worth it if any are interested nener.gif

Current Version Mfcti116 Beta 6.0

Fixes

-Hosp/Buildings (no skyscraper effect & and works on Lan)

-Was able to move Sound files to addon. Less kb/s in mission.

Bugs

-Building/staticweapon placements (will have to wait for patch)

-AT/Rocket Radar upgrades need to be corrected

-AI Use AT's more than RIfles (Possible way to fix without patch)

-Adding AI doesnt increase # in facotry

-Markers on map when town is taken

-Morters need to implemented (not sure how since the p3d is old) Maybe use the default Arty

-Place LGB on Su34 (I can make this happen but I dont know much about proxies. We might have lgb but you might not be able to see them under plane.)

-AI act stupid (Not sure if bis bug or island bug or mfcti bug...Need more testing)

Download From Old Links

Many thanks Binkster for your great effort dedicated to the WORLDWIDE Arma Community. notworthy.gif

Will try the new version asap and keep you posted.

You may want to download again I have fixed a couple things that i missed in ADDON and Mission... Added ka50AA

Great I just have so many times great time in orginal OFP MFCTI. So it obvious that is the time to switch to this one now.

Just want to say, big thank you to all the individuals that ported this original game mode and mission over to Arma. It has always been a favorite of so many players and it greatly contributed to help keep the interest alive in OFP for a huge number of players.

Thanks again guys, you know who you are.

notworthy.gif

@Pwablo Thanks, its nice to hear some positive feedback in the BIS forums.

Ive made alot of changes and some small fixes and will release another beta shortly. I need some beta testers. Like around 16 people. I would like to get a good test in around 21:00 central america time. I guess 6.5 hrs from now.

Ive changed weapon, armor, heli's configs and would like to hear peoples feedback. For example the AA rocket, on ka 50 does it do too much damage OR to little.

this weekend should be good for me for testing long weekend in Canada notworthy.gif