Sign in to follow this  
binkster

MFCTI Beta Download

Not for certain but im sure he would. But its been couple months now and he hasnt updated his thread about where he is with it. Last I saw was 50% complete couple months ago.

Not for certain but im sure he would.  But its been couple months now and he hasnt updated his thread about where he is with it.  Last I saw was 50% complete couple months ago.

same here. wonder if he died? lol

you should start working on yours again... either he's to busy working on CTI to update that site or he died tounge2.gif

I am using the CSM Mod Bigshot with MFCTI works very well with it but of course the server will have to have it for it to allow you on

hmm, when i run @CSM i typically get an error when i first try to load mfcti (.72 saralite version)...the mission runs but the csm sounds dont load

I am using the CSM Mod Bigshot with MFCTI works very well with it but of course the server will have to have it for it to allow you on

hmm, when i run @CSM i typically get an error when i first try to load mfcti (.72 saralite version)...the mission runs but the csm sounds dont load

Well this happens when the mod addon conflicts with the mfcti addon.

Mods and mfcti never mixed in ofp you actually have to edit mfcti addon to use the vehicles that you want.

For example mfcti addon basically edits the configs for all addons used in game like I made MFCTIm1a1 = m1a1 then I changed armor values to equal a mfctit72 so the game could be played on equal sides. So a mod will also do the same.

So when ArmA loads up it will modify the base class for a addon then the mod will load up and modify the same addon then u get errors.

I cant remember right but i think the addons may be loaded up in alpbetical order.

So if you cant understand then basically you cant have two of the same classes = to something else at same time.

Not for certain but im sure he would.  But its been couple months now and he hasnt updated his thread about where he is with it.  Last I saw was 50% complete couple months ago.

you should start working on yours again... either he's to busy working on CTI to update that site or he died  tounge2.gif

Im thinking about it... If we dont hear anything after Queens Gambit then I may start working on it again with the expansion. The new island maybe more logical for a CTI.

I say crank it up Binkster, Volkov, and any others! Mike stated himself that it will take a very long time until the first beta release anyway.

All the changes and improvements everyone has made really makes the converted version of MFCTI we currently have much more enjoyable.

you should start working on yours again... either he's to busy working on CTI to update that site or he died  tounge2.gif

Im thinking about it... If we dont hear anything after Queens Gambit then I may start working on it again with the expansion.  The new island maybe more logical for a CTI.

thats nice to hear.

just like before man, my squad is here to help beta test thumbs-up.gif

(but i say you start making it now... at this point hes probably already decomposing crazy_o.gif ) whistle.gif

I emailed mike melvin the other day and he replied and said he is about 60% done and working through some bugs. But he said he is real busy or it would have been done along time ago.

So he is working on it and ill give him his space.

Cant Wait.......

well thats good news me and my m8s still messing around with the current release of MFCTI dont worry its in a close lan so its not released. We just doing it in the wait for MFCTI from melvin

Whats with all the chat text generated by the game as you are playing MFCTI ? Would be great if that went away.. ??

I emailed mike melvin the other day and he replied and said he is about 60% done and working through some bugs. But he said he is real busy or it would have been done along time ago.

So he is working on it and ill give him his space.

Cant Wait.......

Ah thats good news.

Edit: Wait that was Sep. 15 2007 huh.gif hmm wonder if he is nearly done then...

Whats with all the chat text generated by the game as you are playing MFCTI ? Would be great if that went away.. ??

That is debugging, maybe you can search through the scripts and look for debug=true and set it false.