Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Ebud's SF's

You could explain to me step the step the installation, because me unziped the file in the addon folder according to the instructions and nothing doesn't happen. Excuse, it is that I am inexperienced

Make sure the pbo. file is exposed in the addon folder then the units should be present in your editor under 'units'.

Because Parvus' site exceeded the traffic limit. biggrin_o.gif

Because Parvus' site exceeded the traffic limit. biggrin_o.gif

get the man some extra room plz biggrin_o.gif

Besides the very well done units, I really enjoyed the missions and the variety of them.

Very cool mission when you have to clean the hotel in Chantico. Almost feels like playing SWAT or R6. smile_o.gif

The only missions that doesn't end is the one where I have to rescue 3 US soldiers from the factory. But no problem I endmissioned it.

Thanks Ebud for bringing a very good addons WITH mission designed for it.

This should be the standard for every quality addon!

Quote[/b] ]The only missions that doesn't end is the one where I have to rescue 3 US soldiers from the factory. But no problem I endmissioned it.

The mission should end when you (the sniper) arrives at the checkpoint (marked as CP).

I had a lot of ideas to improve the mission but wasn't able to implement because I ran out of time. smile_o.gif

I died as the sniper, Teamchanged to another player, rescued the soldiers went to the CP point, nothing happened. Went to the other CP nothing happend, ran around a bit and nothing happened. So I endmissioned. Not a big trouble anyway.

This is a great addon... I love the inclusion of the M107 as default for some snipers, and those missions are pretty dang cool... great thing to bundle with the skins smile_o.gif

I can't seem to play all the missions :/ it says something about it being dependent on addons tha have been removed, I've even reinstalled and re-patched ArmA, but I'm still getting the same error :/ some missions work though, the hotel-assault, desert sniper and woodland sniper for instance.

Maybe some missions do still need the Entry Tools by Al Simmons huh.gif

You´ll get them here: http://armed-assault.net/downloads/entry-tools.html#download

edit: typo

Thanks smile_o.gif I'll try it.

Edit: Nope, didn't work :/ already had it too. sad_o.gif

Edit again: I've checked the mission.sqm file, what's "G85_Editor"? I don't recognize it, and where can I get it?

Check the first topic, it says you need the G85 Editor Upgrade and the PKS Gangs. smile_o.gif

The Entry tools are no more necessary.

Maybe some missions do still need the Entry Tools by Al Simmons  huh.gif

You´ll get them here: http://armed-assault.net/downloads/entry-tools.html#download

edit: typo

Thanks smile_o.gif I'll try it.

Edit: Nope, didn't work :/ already had it too. sad_o.gif

Edit again: I've checked the mission.sqm file, what's "G85_Editor"? I don't recognize it, and where can I get it?

Germany 1985 Editor

Germany:1985

Check the first topic, it says you need the G85 Editor Upgrade and the PKS Gangs. smile_o.gif

The Entry tools are no more necessary.

oh, sorry, I looked for it in the readme, but couldn't find it, I guess I'm tired, or blind, or both.

But thanks smile_o.gif Will enjoy the rest of the missions now.

I really enjoy using your new units, and as someone who has operated in the middle east, I can say they look as spot on as any I have *ever* seen. smile_o.gif

I do have a question, though - I seem to get some kind of conflict when running with another mod - the modern warfare sound mod (just the sounds, not the other configuration tweaks version). When I launch Arma using this mod in the shortcut, the addon units do not show up. I've installed the addon files to both the sound mod's addon directory and to the regular Arma addon directory. If I don't run Arma with the sound mod enabled, I don't have this problem. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to have both enabled at the same time? I played OFP for a long time, and never ran into any problem like this, I know a lot has changed since then, but I don't see how the two would conflict. Anyway, thanks for the awesome addon, and I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I really enjoy using your new units, and as someone who has operated in the middle east, I can say they look as spot on as any I have *ever* seen. smile_o.gif

I do have a question, though - I seem to get some kind of conflict when running with another mod - the modern warfare sound mod (just the sounds, not the other configuration tweaks version). When I launch Arma using this mod in the shortcut, the addon units do not show up. I've installed the addon files to both the sound mod's addon directory and to the regular Arma addon directory. If I don't run Arma with the sound mod enabled, I don't have this problem. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to have both enabled at the same time? I played OFP for a long time, and never ran into any problem like this, I know a lot has changed since then, but I don't see how the two would conflict. Anyway, thanks for the awesome addon, and I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I think that the soundmod disables all other addons :/ unfortunatly.

Great mod, great skins and great mission biggrin_o.gif. Nice work.

I am unable to play the PSD missions for some reason though sad_o.gif - A box appears saying that the PSD Missions are dependant download that has been deleted?? Any tips? nothings been removed from the directory.

Great mod, great skins and great mission biggrin_o.gif. Nice work.

I am unable to play the PSD missions for some reason though sad_o.gif - A box appears saying that the PSD Missions are dependant download that has been deleted?? Any tips? nothings been removed from the directory.

Check my post a short bit above you, you need the G85 Editor Upgrade and the PKS Gangs-addon. smile_o.gif

Very nice Units, Ebud.

Love the MERCs inlove.gif

Thanks a lot,

MfG Medicus

Hopefully I'll be allowed to use the new SF units from 1.07 to update these. If so, I'll be updating them right after the patch unless someone wants to send me those new units and helmet textures so I can get started early wink_o.gif

Dear Sir,

Would you seriously consider adding to this pack a SF Soldier with a "Green Beret" and a couple of other Special Operations Types like:

USAF Para-rescueman (Like a medic, but with a larger combat load out)

USAF Combat Controller

USAF Security Force Member

Marine Force Recon

It is very hard to make mission without all the players, and these days we truely operate as one force.

Hello ebutt,

I want

New gear models

New weapon models

Better textures for all new models

I want Delta Force models

I want Navy SEALs

I want United States Special Operations Command ( USSOCOM ) Parachute Team

I want USMC Scout / Snipers

I know the modding tools are not out, and all you can do is reskin BIS models, but i need them by next week for a mission im making.

Dear Sir,

Would you seriously consider adding to this pack a SF Soldier with a "Green Beret" and a couple of other Special Operations Types like:

USAF Para-rescueman (Like a medic, but with a larger combat load out)

USAF Combat Controller

USAF Security Force Member

Marine Force Recon

It is very hard to make mission without all the players, and these days we truely operate as one force.

No SF soldier would wear his Green Beret in country, it isn't Vietnam anymore. Further, all berets in game are facing the wrong direction.

The rest is done with simple texturing and could probably be done in 5 minutes.

Q. How many SOF soldiers wear rank or indentifying patches and what not while in country?

A. Not many. Most who do are not leaving the wire anyways.

Go ahead and argue, it's not like I'm in SOF or anything.