Sign in to follow this  
DUX0726

Funny Review of ArmA

However agreeing with most of his points, that guy is a cunt. rofl.gif

What a deliciously uninformed review. Yum yum crazy_o.gif

lmfao

thats reads just hlike hpw i felt when i applied patch 1.05 from 1.02

lol hes out of order in his terminoligy and facts , but i got to agree with his overwhelming dissapointment.

thanks for that i got a real good laugh.

needless to say i play 1.02

A review from a 12 year old that has never fired a gun before (otherwise he would know that most assault rifles are zeroed at 200-300 meters, and you have to aim below the target on distances below that, and that the "0MGzx0rZ M4" is not a fully automatic weapon). Some people should be banned from using the internet altogether until they have proven to use logic in whatever garbage they decide to torment the world with goodnight.gif

Has probably been playing America's Army dreaming of killing every person that doesn't love America a little too much (yes, I do realise it would require mountains of ammunition), considering there are so many public "I love you America!"-'s in his "review" rofl.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif Thats gotta be the craziest Interview Ive ever read.

Quote[/b] ]and planes handle like fucking richard simmons.

another funny part. wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Bohemia got the idea that the M4 isn't really an assault rifle, but, rather, a type of fucking dildo launcher. Upon spotting an enemy about 50m in front of me

The site name explains.

Quote[/b] ]Upon spotting an enemy about 50m in front of me, I tried to fire at his head, the aimpoint scope dead on while I was prone.

It fucking missed.

[...]

So I shot him again, and again, and again. Somewhere into the second fucking clip of M4, he died, apparently of old age or an undiagnosed lymph infection.

Simple solution: Don't review pirated games... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Upon visiting earth, aliens played ArmA, and noticing how slow the engine was, decided that humanity wasn't ready for contact yet.

I cried in laughter

I LOVED that one !! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]This games' engine made me pregnant, then forced me to have an abortion. This is impressive considering that I'm male.

Already posted once before. Apparently stupid is the new cool in 2007 and apparently I don't have a sense of humor.

Already posted once before. Apparently stupid is the new cool in 2007 and apparently I don't have a sense of humor.

normal_ghostbusters_306.jpg

Quote[/b] ]This games' engine made me pregnant, then forced me to have an abortion. This is impressive considering that I'm male.

This game's engine is actually that. A physical engine, torn out of one of the many trabants that drive around Czechistania and converted to software form.

Upon visiting earth, aliens played ArmA, and noticing how slow the engine was, decided that humanity wasn't ready for contact yet.

This games' engine was responsible for the holocaust, and also ressurected Hitler. And then had sex with him.

That just hilarious... rofl.gif

There might be some sense of humor inside his review but

because of the permanent personal insulting to the developers i couldn't share any sympathies with that guy.

It's just a 'we hate what we cannot get' review and thus

not worth anything - not even a laugh or a feel of sorry

because he couldn't get it to run smooth on his ArmA

capable rig.

my 2 cents

~S~ CD

There might be some sense of humor inside his review but

because of the permanent personal insulting to the developers i couldn't share any sympathies with that guy.

It's just a 'we hate what we cannot get' review and thus

not worth anything - not even a laugh or a feel of sorry

capable rig.

my 2 cents

Look at the name of that link, and look at some other reviews, most of them are just completely idiotic and exaggerated alot, on purpose. biggrin_o.gif

What a nutty review and some of you are like agreeing with some points in it???!!! What a f*****g game is this, this CarmA, now I urgently must check it (buy it), too see what those chechoslovanians have against the goats and trabants and f*****g aliens!!!

Laugh? At what? Inappropriate, lukewarm insults surrounding mindless content and pig ignorance of the genre? Brilliant 'review' icon_rolleyes.gif

Talk about waste of (web) space.

not even a laugh or a feel of sorry

capable rig.

my 2 cents

~S~ CD

That's what BIS should've done. WOAH! Guess what, they haven't. I still love ArmA and BIS, I'm willing to let some things slip, but seeing how many people with rigs more than capable of running ArmA have piss poor preformance even on low, I am getting a bit pissed. I don't have the best of rigs, actually it's pretty shitty, but I can run it on low pretty smoothly. Why can't somebody with a super rig run it smoothly on very high? Don't go blaming it on him, he's not alone.

Bah, I can sorta let this slip, but it's still WTF?

Laugh? At what? Inappropriate, lukewarm insults surrounding mindless content and pig ignorance of the genre? Brilliant 'review' icon_rolleyes.gif

Talk about waste of (web) space.

Unclench man. There is just no pleasing some people I guess. It's not like you weren't warned. I thought it was funny myself. Different strokes...

Aint that the truth.

If there had been an -5 rating, I'd given it.

Particulary for the insults.

Also, it felt all the time like he was totally trying;..but failed miserably.

Is it just made up?

its sad to say, but he has some valids points and language is a privat think (Goethe), well not everyone is a 5 year old ofp addict as most of us in here or a natural born BIS defender, no matter what engine they will give.

People who defend a game, ffs a GAME, and its developers probably haven't ever left the house and experienced real life, and instead sit posting on a forum bsing about how they have fought in iraq and shit.

People who defend a game, ffs a GAME, and its developers probably haven't ever left the house and experienced real life ...

It's a free and open discussion forum devoted to the game,

(ffs a GAME). Expressions of disdain for puerile and petulant

rubbish like that "review" are entirely approriate here. And

having this as a leisure interest does not preclude one from

having had other life experiences.