Sign in to follow this  
DUX0726

Funny Review of ArmA

well there are a few points that i would agree in a more polite way of speaking but other then that there is notthing more then kids playing the wrong (pirated) games

BTW just because of you cant run the game smooth didnt means others cant, its sorry to hear some ppl have so much problem, but i really cant agree that its a bad/unfinish game you say so, same as the fact that i wouldnt ignore there is some problem in the game but for me, the good parts just simply out run the bad

People who defend a game, ffs a GAME, and its developers probably haven't ever left the house and experienced real life, and instead sit posting on a forum bsing about how they have fought in iraq and shit.

LOL, u know u can say the exact same thing but its worse, for somebody who cleary doesnt like the game or has absolutely no patience to sit around his house all day bitching on the forums about how much he hates the game and developers. Also this is a discussion forum so people will point out the good stuff in the game and the annoying bugs and peformance problems. How would non stop bitching on the forums, while shooting down those who praise the game, be effective to the further development to this game?

People who defend a game, ffs a GAME, and its developers probably haven't ever left the house and experienced real life, and instead sit posting on a forum bsing about how they have fought in iraq and shit.

And people who only try to insult others without even

knowing anything about them not only probably haven't ever

left the house and experienced real life - if you ask me. wink_o.gif

While those people who defend a game, ffs a GAME probably

have had experience outside their house so that they could

jump over their own shadow and see the world from perspective of others (sorry if that was one sentence too much for those who don't understand it).

~S~ CD

He just can't handle realism. That bugger. rofl.gif

I did laugh a few times BTW though lol.

Chris smile_o.gif

He had me rolling at the richard simmions bit. Some of his other stuff is kinda weak though.

Think it was his first time using the "F" word!

confused_o.gif

It was mostly lame, he is an idiot. He can't even tell the difference between M4 and M4A1, and obviously reviewed a pirated version since he can't hit anything with the weapons.

A couple bits were almost funny though.

Seriously this is warning to anyone experimenting too much with drugs. You'll end up unhappy in your parent's basement, reviewing pirated games, confusing the profane with the profound.

Stay in school!

the games' ultra-realistic portrayal of warfare made it an incredibly addictive game that's still got a dedicated (if a little zealotish) fanbase around today.

OOOHHH SICK BURN!!! rofl.gif

hehe what funy "REVIEW" that is the most lame or idiot i ever see rofl.gif

I posted this before and the thread was locked.

That's probably because you wrote it yourself, and the mods don't like people that do self-promotion tounge2.gifnener.gif

You know, I keep seeing that pirated versions won't allow you to hit your targets. Yet I have a legitimate version and have the same problem.

After I realized that MGs and iron-sighted weapons are the way to go, the games actually a shit load of fun.

And I have no friggin clue what he was talking about with the rocket laucher. The M136 is quite accurate once you get used to it's drop rate and will demolish pretty much everything except a T-72's front armor up to about 400m away.

Damn funny review.

He reviews a pirate of the game (Hence he can't hit).

Moans the guns are not realistic when they are, appears to review the game on a 486 66 with a Riva TNT. perhaps to many pirate games on his PC means it wont work well?

The Richard Simmonds bit made me laugh. He is right that the physics in game need more work.

But the rest of the review is there for the "pew pew, laser gun" console mob to chew over and tell him how uber he is.

I suggest he get's more IQ than teeth, sorts his PC out and buys the Actual game then writes a review.

Yet I have a legitimate version and have the same problem.

Turn off VSYNC, tripple buffer in your GPU control software.

Make sure you have a decent FPS.

Don't use POST PROCESS high, and you can't miss at 2km.

Quote[/b] ]On an intel conroe extreme with a 7950GX2.

Now I'll just watch you blame it that it's a pirated game.

And dirtylarrygb, we shouldn't have to do that, at least people with high end machines shouldn't have to do that to get at least decent preformance.

Regardless of the rest of the review, the introduction is bang on biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]On an intel conroe extreme with a 7950GX2.

Now I'll just watch you blame it that it's a pirated game.

And dirtylarrygb, we shouldn't have to do that, at least people with high end machines shouldn't have to do that to get at least decent preformance.

Well if you don't want to do that then you can just drop your graphics settings and resolution. icon_rolleyes.gif

I know I have to do it, but people with HIGH end machines should be able to run the game at high without huge FPS drops. Guess what, it works for half, not for the other half.

VideoGamesSuck.com?   rofl.gif

lol that must be Jack Thompson's site...  wink_o.gif

Or Luciano's? wink_o.gif

Its a hilarious review lol, never heard of that site before but its pretty dam funny =D