Sign in to follow this  
kikinchaz

UK Release Version

Hey there,

I recieved my UK copy of ARMA this morning day before release smile_o.gif

The version is 1.04.5121. Does this mean I will not be able to play online with people with the German and other versions?

Also how do you play the game windowed but change the resolution - the demo opened in 1024x768 fine but the retail decides it wants to open in 800x600 each time. Even with "-window -x=1024 -y=768"

Edit : Sorted the window problem now. Opened the ARMA.cfg in My Document\ARMA and edited the line to : winW=1024;

winH=768;

I got mine too, and it was worth the wait. Got a few screenshots, but only one worth showing, of the new M107 anti-material rifle.

ArmA_CP_M107.jpg

Haven't figured out the ammo classname yet (the weapon classname is M107).

I'm in the US and ordered a 505 version through GoGamer. GoGamer shipped today as well. Should have the disk within the next few days.

thats why i always preorder on play.com they usually come to you early, i got a sims one a week before its release once, sadly this has not been the same for arma as it was shipped yesterday so im expecting it tomorrow or saturday.

Nice one, looking forward to receiving my copy tomorrow or Saturday by express delivery.

Glad to hear you lot are finally getting the game. That Anti-Material sniper looks very nice. huh.gif . I think with the 505 release there's going to be hundreds more people online.

That M107' bullet is able to penetrate a BMP2 or a brick wall ? (in ArmA smile_o.gif )

ZOMG!

Ok guys lets hear the reviews after some hours of playing.

Whats really improved?

Do missions end... is there maybe even a finished campaign ( doubt it ) and very important: did they really improve armor system?

@ Jackal

M107

10Rnd_127x99_m107

B_127x99_Ball_noTracer

As said here

:P They already update it.

Spot on, thanks very much. Save me having to guess now tounge2.gif

Could someone who has the 505 version please post the 1.04 patch changelog, it might be there in a readme or something.

I just installed at lunch time didn't manage to play boo hoo silly boss making me work! But going to give some good testing later.

I hope de AI is much more better now and dont do stupid things

Quote[/b] ]The version is 1.04.5121. Does this mean I will not be able to play online with people with the German and other versions?

BIS we need the patch notworthy.gif

Can you log in on 1.02 servers or will BIS release a patch in the next day or two so that we can patch the servers and the 1.02 client installations?

Pre-ordered mine... they havn't even sent it off. Game has a copy in town on shelf but wont sell it to me. Trying to think of a way I can rade the shop with a cup of coffie and a phone. Ideas? Still could just go to sleep and wait till the morning. Strange this kind of feels like I'm 10 waiting for Santa to arrive. xmas_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Can you log in on 1.02 servers or will BIS release a patch in the next day or two so that we can patch the servers and the 1.02 client installations?

You should be able to 1.04 users should be able to log onto 1.02 compatible servers.

As for the patch 1.05 is due out in 2-3 weeks according to Marek's latest interview with ArmedAssault.info.

patch arrive ETA: 336 hours

just wait , it wont be out too early

good news ! 335 now lol  whistle.gif

lol its just a joke m8, dont take it into account

Does the armour system really work like it should? Is it actually directional? Can anybody report on this?

You should be able to 1.04 users should be able to log onto 1.02 compatible servers.

As for the patch 1.05 is due out in 2-3 weeks according to Marek's latest interview with ArmedAssault.info.

meh, 6 1.04 servers online...

o_O! 2-3 weeks till 1.05?

i wonder if there will be a 1.04 inbetween patch smile_o.gif

Im am very interested to know if actual game performance has improved with this new release. Someone with the UK release, please post. Thanks!

I will get 505version tomorrow, have Morphicon version allready, to bad there is no word about special edition, want that one really bad, but I will post if FPS is improved or at the game playes smoother at least smile_o.gif