Sign in to follow this  
rellikki

Rellikki's stuff

Quote[/b] ]This will cause compatibly problems with the previous versions of the addons, but I'll try to make it easy for mission makers by posting the old and new classnames, so they can easily change them in the mission.sqm file on their missions.

I guess it is okay to make compatibility classes like:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class REL_soldier01;

class RLK_soldier01: REL_soldier01 {};

Thanks Q, but I think that would duplicate every class, so there would be two same units in the editor...

Thanks Q, but I think that would duplicate every class, so there would be two same units in the editor...

They don't all have to be shown in the editor menu.

They don't all have to be shown in the editor menu.

Hmm, oh yes, I forgot about that command. Thanks, that's one less problems.

RellIkki Actually before you undo all your hard work and have to re-release everything...I think that RLK tag was mine buddy. I signed up for it long ago! If it was Ofpec it was mine from long ago and you can have it as far as i am concerned.... That is if it is indeed mine.

Lamar

Just went to Ofpec and found that the RLK was indeed mine...Bro you can have it. I have not released anything since 2001-2 on my own. Mostly I have been teamed with someone texturing or scripting (just helping Out). Please by all means take my tag. I would love to help out with anything I can. I have done some model editing in O2 texturing and config writing (haven't figured out new O2 yet). Please before you have to re-release everything and people have to redo their sqms just use the RLK. I will withdraw the claim to RLK if need be.

Lamar (RLK=my initials)

Cool hat...any possibility of a camo version as well?

I just see the SLA as having most of their clothing in camo is why i mention it.

Perhaps a couple guys in camo vests would be another idea. I think Vilas did a version before that looked pretty good and would add more variety.

Just my 2 cents.  smile_o.gif

Thanks for the ideas, CanadianTerror.

A camo cap - I could give it a try and see how it looks like...

Camo vests - Nah. The addon's main idea was to make SLA get rid of those US Interceptor vests...

Looking good as usual.

I liked the look of the cap the way it is. Maybe include both green and camo version of the cap?

FIA strikes back!

fiasbn8.jpg

Click for larger size

As you can see, I'm also updating my FIA addon. I removed the interceptor vest to give them more guerilla-like feeling. Also, the normal fighters will be having a field cap and officers will have boonies, just like in OFP.

If you have any additional ideas, feel free to tell me, but please keep in mind that I want to keep them as much like they were in OFP as possible.

I'll be using RobertHammer's Pistol & AK packs for this addon, as for the weaponry. (Thanks a lot, man! smile_o.gif )

loving your FIA, bringing the old fia back from ofp smile_o.gif

I removed the interceptor vest to give them more guerilla-like feeling.

No YOU didn't.

I removed the interceptor vest to give them more guerilla-like feeling.

No YOU didn't.

what did you mean?

I think he means that he did the editing of the model not Rellikki directly and he didn't credit ebud for helping. Not sure though.

Guest Ti0n3r

A+ Rellikki biggrin_o.gif

Btw, are those models going to be used in CWR?

Uhmn.. isnt it beeing quick on the trigger to say it should be in CWR from pic alone.. we dont know how they are ingame.

Its not to rain down on any ones parade.. im just trying to keep it real here.

Looking goood tho whistle.gif

Uhmn.. isnt it beeing quick on the trigger to say it should be in CWR from pic alone.. we dont know how they are ingame.

Its not to rain down on any ones parade.. im just trying to keep it real here.

Looking goood tho whistle.gif

Well if you seen his other skins then you should know that hes really good at that stuff so i have no doubts about it fitting CWR.

But thats what i dont get, hes CWR member and makes his own FIA with models reworked by Ebud for CWR and it seems like they are planned to be released stand alone instead of CWR pack units.

I mean i know you guys signed a NDA and somehow i have my doubts that it allows usage of CWR models outside of it ( for now at least ).