Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

I am in search of a bucket to catch my drool....wow.....I have never seen such a large amount of beautiful work....that pack should about cover....everything!

Lamar notworthy.gif

for test purpose it is on server under old link (rewritten file), but i know i must add Browning HP pistol smile_o.gif

so i don't say i have released it as ready, cause i must add HP :]

and maybe more than HP if 1985 needs are for something more

Vilas, did you make the 1980s M21? I know you have the modern one in your pics, but I mean one like this,

with the old ART telescope. Rails didnt even exist back in 1985, let alone on the M21.

Great work vilas! The Zastava M70 is good, but could be better. the flip up rifle grenade sight is supposed to be over a bit over the handguards, check this pic:

http://uppladdning.com/uploads/20080830_16.24.16_vilas1.jpg

Also, the real handguard is straight, yours is not =/

This is what I mean:

http://uppladdning.com/uploads/20080830_16.24.47_vilas2.jpg

Thanks for your work and i hope we will get to see more Yugo weapons in the future inlove.gif

okay, M70 will be changed with release

Great work Vilas. And thx for my service veapon Zastava M70AB2.

Fantastic work . Keep up and when u finish 85 tipic i hope there will bw same more ww2 stuf, like tank , cars , trucks ad hole palet of ww2 stuf.

Chers.

fnhp.jpg

keep on working :] before release smile_o.gif

Nice work Vilas, bout time we had a good Hi Power for ArmA. Do you have a P38/P1 for the Bundeswehr forces?

Hi Vilas!

I've found a problem with the silenced UZI: The magazines are defined as pistol magazines while the weapon is defined as a rifle. So the units will report that they are out of ammo which is quite annoying.

The other UZI versions doesn't have this problem, maybe you could have a look at it.

Good work so far! smile_o.gif

Few bugs in Polish Forces:

googles

bugcm6.th.jpg

Strips from camelback

bug2dw3.th.jpg

Glauberyt shadow

bug4tv1.th.jpg

bug5gr2.th.jpg

Pouch and bag in infantry man

bug6fs2.th.jpg

too short

Excuse my ignorance, but where's the bug in the shadows of the AK-variant? It looks alright to me. Same with the pic above it, all I see is a red circle but nothing that looks incorrect.

you know what is most "funny", he is talkin about wrong Glauberyt shadow and he shows Beryl

Glauberyt is Polish UZI, not AK

I knew that much, I was reffering to the Beryl when I said the "AK-variant"

Dear vilas,

Your addons are great! I'm using the vehicles pack (vibi) and the M1 RACS in my soon-to-be released version of the Warfare mission.

I found a small error in the config.cpp of the M1 RACS that makes the M1 cannon quite useless. On line 337 there is:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">magazines[] = {"vil_20Rnd_105mmSABOT_M1", "vil_20Rnd_105mmHE_M1", "1200Rnd_762x51_M240"};

That gives an error because vil_20Rnd_105mmSABOT_M1 is not (anymore) defined in the M1 RACS config. I changed it to:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">magazines[] = {"vil_20Rnd_105mmSABOT_M1racs", "vil_20Rnd_105mmHE_M1", "1200Rnd_762x51_M240"};

and it is working perfectly.

Yours,

Doomguy

yes you are right, there is error sad_o.gif

but mainly it was made ass addon given to RACS mod, so in their mod they will do new config for sure smile_o.gif

What if I send you the fixed config, could you put a new version up for download? When I release my Warfare mission I want to point people to a place where they can download the M1 RACS.

Doomguy

is it only change in config?

cause i know hatches are to do too smile_o.gif

we are aware of the error Vilas, unfortunately our tracked pack is nowhere close to completion so i say use it as a place holder until we get ours out.

Project RACS is awaiting Vilas to complete the Leos before we hammer out that pack. In the mean time we are workign hard to bring you our aircraft and helicopters.

Thanks for the Support Vilas

as i get message from BW MOD probably LEOS release will take more time in new VIBI and for other mods, beacuse BW MOD leader wrote to me that they won't release for ARMA 1 and i have free hand on LEOs

so i will add 2A6 (new longer cannon), maybe 2A5 (older cannon) and 1A5 too basing on OFP model of turret by BW MOD

if there is a person who wants to help in reskin of LEO to German colours, please contact me smile_o.gif

Topas has no time for this, cause he is hardly working on P85 :]

i will do Polish camo for LEO 2A4, but to release it in VIBI update i would need help in texture for LEOs to colorize it properly

is it only change in config?

cause i know hatches are to do too smile_o.gif

The config fix makes the M1 useable at least. It's only 1 line changed in config.cpp.

Doomguy

Vilas my friend, if you have some time over, could you please try to add a machinegun to the Ural or yout STAR truck? Thanks in advance inlove.gif