Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Can anybody identify the units Dirty Harry is using in his all ACU pic on pg 34 I wanna try them out

nice pics all;

indeed mr. burns  zahn.gif

P.S. lovely screen infam0us - how did you get that wheelee?

Hey Parvus, thanks for the kudos! It was my friend driving into a bush which did it while we were putting recruits through selection smile_o.gif I have to say I'm impressed with your screenshots aswell, are you using the camera sqs script, or something else?

Hey Parvus, thanks for the kudos! It was my friend driving into a bush which did it while we were putting recruits through selection  ....

hehe smile_o.gif - yes its from bis wikki, you'll find there other possibilities too ... like no cinemaborders etc.

greetz

Thanks for the advice! I would love to start taking realistic photos of Multiplayer games but always have the darn crosshair on my shots ... any ideas?

nice latest screenies infamous!!! uncanny them of me on the bike look like me in RL!!

Yeah, they actually have on their Protech "Skateboard" helmets instead of K-pots. Thats awesome.

I used one of them (the tactical reloading) as the POTD for TotalArmA cause I liked it so much.

Hey Dyslecxi, I was wondering, probably gonna get a negative answer on this one, but will it finally be possible to shoot out of a helo whilst being a passenger? *thinks wishfully* inlove.gif

Awesome screens Dyslecxi, spec ops protechs will definitely please quite a few folks here.

I would hope the opfor models would also get a few new visual enhancements too in the 1.06 release., camo helmet <hint hint>

Are the  clips always missing when reloading in ArmA or is that a 1.06  thing? (Haven't bought the game yet... waiting for the US Release)

Awesome screens Dyslecxi, spec ops protechs will definitely please quite a few folks here.

I would hope the opfor models would also get a few new visual enhancements too in the 1.06 release., camo helmet <hint hint>

I'd vote for the same guy but with a baseball cap sad_o.gif

Are the clips always missing when reloading in ArmA or is that a 1.06 thing? (Haven't bought the game yet... waiting for the US Release)

always missing smile_o.gif

What's up with your last two shots, Parvus? The grass looks different and the SLA have straps on their vests. confused_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Haha, the Hind in this pic reminds me of something out of Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo-Tooie tounge2.gif

Parvus, if i wouldn't have Arma and watched your pics , i would kill if necessary for getting one , awesome pics notworthy.gif