Sign in to follow this  
metalchris

BWMod Discussion Thread

uh yeah, I went through the forums in ArmA modeling about 4 times and couldm't find these new US models you said were released. Could you post a link for me?

Thnx

Look a bit harder tounge2.gif - Look about 2/3 the way down for a post by "synide" there are 2 links.

yeah I saw those but I thought they were just the original sniper model. I was looking for the soldier model that those BW soldiers are using.:hm:

Guest RKSL-Rock
yeah I saw those but I thought they were just the original sniper model. I was looking for the soldier model that those BW soldiers are using.:hm:

Maybe its a new model they made given the information that people are putting onthe forums and various sites.  Its not too hard.

When it comes to modelling  you can make everything thats in ArmA now with the old OFP tools.  It just takes some time and effort to work out the configs and named selections.  The BWMod has some very talented members.  

You can get the named selections form reading the ascii text in a Hex Editor.  The config bones & animation system has been explained on the Biki.  If you are willing to invest some time, experiment and research some stuff then it is possible to make new content with "The Tools".

We're searching for someone willing to create crew animations for our vehicles (static, including death anim) as well as importing them into the game.

Our plans are to complete animations for two vehicle within up to three months (or more, if you want to), and work may be continued on other vehicles later on - if you're still interested.

First vehicles will be two tracked vehicles, including the Leopard 2.

If you'd like to volunteer and lend a helping hand, please let me now via PM on the BIS forums or on our forums.

Cheers, TeRp

P.S.: If you're capable doing anything related to addon editing and would like to help us out every now and then, feel free to drop me a PM, too. (not including beta testing & mission designing)

damn good news, you are still living and willing to proceed.

best news in 2008.

A small teaser by Mr. Burns:

View online @ vimeo.com

Download @ armed-assault.de

If you want to see any of this finished and released, volunteer thumbs-up.gif

Still searching people to do crew animations for us, as well as other addon editing related stuff.  whistle.gif

//added a few more videos from betatests at a time when everything was still running smoothly in the mod. huh.gif

//Check out our channel: BWMod Channel @vimeo.com

Nice to see little news from BWMOD inlove.gif

Looking very good biggrin_o.gif

Good news!

Can't wait to fly BO-105/PAH-1, EC-135, UH-1D and of course the UHT(PAH-2) Tiger!

MfG Lee g_ari.gif

Good to know that you are still working on this mod! yay.gif

I think, a lot of people would be happy to see some of your excellent work finally released!

I hope you will find some help soon! wink_o.gif

I second the above sentiments, looking forward to seeing those Leos smile_o.gif

Looks fantastic, are u using the BIS G36s'? or have you made your own?

Quote[/b] ]The following BW addons used in this teaser are not (yet tounge2.gif ) related to BWMod:

-------------------------------

- ViconX Units & MG3

- LLW Pzfst3

-------------------------------

Other non related Addons:

- 6th Sense Tracers

- Schmalfelden Map by Nicholas Bell

- Maddmatts FX

- David Marwicks Smoke FX

So I think the G36 are the BIs ones.

New vid including the PzH2000 seems to be online. thumbs-up.gif

@ BWmod team:

Sorry, Im very nosy and impatient!!

Your cry for help is only 2 weeks old, but do you found the help you need??

did anyone (except RavenDK thumbs-up.gif ) of the community respond and started to support the BWmod ??

I used to play PoE 2 Mod for BF2 - there're plenty BW units in there. i wonder if BWMod team worked on this mod too ?

This mod is a great one.

For OFP they had EXCELLENT addons, and after seeing the

preview videos its going to be great in arma aswell.

The bolkow will be sweet! Lovely little helicopter!

It is looking very promising, no doubt it will turn out as good as your OFP releases.

Regards,

Sander

I used to play PoE 2 Mod for BF2 - there're plenty BW units in there. i wonder if BWMod team worked on this mod too ?

I think, they are in contact with OPK-mod team. They posted a pic of the M84 some times ago, which was a model from OPK, but I dunno if it belonged to the BF:V or BF:2 version sad_o.gif

as far as I know, some or maybe all active members/modders of the bwmod-team are also working for/together with the OPKmod-team for BF2.

I think this gives hope for the BWmodification for ARMA, because the guys of OPK did a great job - their mod is the only motivation for me to play BF2.   inlove.gif

We are indeed working together , they got some of our units and we got some of theirs. So far it worked well. But this does _not_ imply anything concerning ArmA BW Stuff.

Hooked on all things BW-MoD ever since that SAR huey for OFP

it came with a test mission that included " I need a hero " song playing during the action ... top stuff smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Metalchris: But this does _not_ imply anything concerning ArmA BW Stuff.

confused_o.gif sad to hear that!

I hoped I would get in ARMA the same equipment like in OPK. sad_o.gif