Sign in to follow this  
DarkOmen

What are you getting for Christmas?

I'm probably going to get a few upgrades (Processor, RAM, Video Card) for the upcoming ArmA, a new mouse (Logitech G5 Laser) and a Wii Console.

What about you guys?

I'm probably gonna end up getting one of the newer, slimmer PS2s, I'm too cheap to spend 600 dollars on the new PS3s, so the 130 dollars that the older ones are selling at is great. I finally need to get a new one after my old PS2 is starting to get "Disc Read Errors" on almost all my favorite games.

I'd really like a MacBook, but they're slightly out of my price range wink_o.gif

I cheated and bought myself what I wanted at the beginning of this month, one of these, except mine is black

But the real present is I'll be home in Cuba between Dec 13th and the 27th smile_o.gif

One 400€ hooker or eight 50€ hookers. I can't decide.

I already know what I'm getting, though. Crap. My parents owe me that 400€, and if I ask for something (they have already asked me what I want, or rather what I'd like), they'll buy it from a local store and they will pay s 50% higher price than I could get buying it over the net, so whatever they bring home is going to be crap. Overpriced crap.

The alternative is cash, the most boring christmas present ever. And if that's what I get, I'm blowing it all on a hooker (or hookers) just to make a point.

EiZei's "Bah, humbug" has never been more appropriate.

Well hopefully Im going to get a new graphics card, cd's, DVD, maybe clothes.

One 400€ hooker or eight 50€ hookers. I can't decide.

Thank you for this post, Ares. You made my sunday morning biggrin_o.gif

A word of advice: I'd go for quality over quantity.

The real question, what are you giving for xmas?

Books, DVD's, clothing, someone might get a new coffee machine rofl.gif ...

Honestly... i dont like xmas and i hate shopping...

Honestly... i dont like xmas and i hate shopping...

I don't mind xmas or shopping, but I fucking hate xmas shoppers. Clogging up the aisles with their twin pushchairs and 15 kids running around with their own mini shopping carts screaming and whining and breaking stuff.. Do they really need to bring their entire family and their pets to the mall, especially around christmas? What the hell is wrong with these people? Sometimes I just wonder if anybody would notice if I stabbed just a few of them, stuffed their little bastard kids in a bag and threw the bag in the river.

Quote[/b] ]The real question, what are you giving for xmas?

The same as last year: stuff people actually might want, as opposed to the completely random shit they buy me. On second thought, maybe I'll just give everybody a speculum and a pineapple.

Well... someone out there is more evil than me.

Someone should give Ares some handcuffs before he ruins someone elses xmas crazy_o.gif .

I like pineapple, its very good in this time of the year smile_o.gif .

Oh man Ares, you're preaching to the choir... There should be a law against parents bringing their children to shopping malls. Failing that, there should be at least some holding pens where you could lock them up with a lollypop while you shop. Kind of like lockers at a train station, but then with breathing holes. Or not.

Did I mention I hate kids?

Anyway, I have a tacit understanding with my loved ones that they are unable to get me something useful without consulting me and vice versa, so we don't even bother trying to surprise eachother. Most likely, I'll be getting myself Baldessarini Del Mar and/or a bottle of either Lagavulin, Ardbeg or Laphroaig. Islay FTW! wink_o.gif

getting drunk biggrin_o.gif

I'm not so xmas person, I like the food very much tho but there's pretty much nothing I could ask for anymore. in a few years I might hate xmas just as much as I hate my birthday.

@ Ares

you are so right

One miiiillion dollars

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Quote[/b] ]

in a few years I might hate xmas just as much as I hate my birthday.

too late here... two dates on my calender I try and spend as far away from home as possible.

Quote[/b] ]On second thought, maybe I'll just give everybody a speculum and a pineapple.

burst out laughing reading that one. Not sure what my mother would make of it though... or my father for that matter.

Q: What are you getting for Christmas?

A: One day off work, grief from the long haired colonel and pleasure from my kids joy.

Hopefully money for my computer and a Budo-Nord Kata-Gi smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Not a damn thing. Just one day of extra calm xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What are you getting for Christmas?

A humongous headache if someone even bothers to tune in radio´s playing "Wham!" for the billionth time crazy_o.gif

I guess I get some clothes from my parents and a DVD from my sister. (both is pretty cool and they got me some pretty good stuff in the last few years)

Otherwise I hope I get some money, I can't get enough of it with all the purchases I'm planning next year...

and don't get your hopes up Mr.Burns, they'll play Wham for sure. Turning off the radio is the best thing you can do smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What are you getting for Christmas?

A humongous headache if someone even bothers to tune in radio´s playing "Wham!" for the billionth time crazy_o.gif

Ahh c'mon. George Michael is hot and you know it xmas_o.gif

One day off work

my school is very generous to give us a WHOLE WEEK off, and as always the first day back in school is my damn birthday. think I'm just gonna dig in very deep.

I'll ask Santa for the same thing I hoped for last Christmas. Arma..

xmas_o.gif

Since the Missus is terrible at hints (as in "I would really like this for Christmas 2006 and not 2007"), I'm gonna break down and buy that TrackIR thingy I've been drooling over.