Sign in to follow this  
MAA

CSLA 2 Update2

A mirror from -{GOL}-

CSLAUpdate2

(The server is currently under quite alot of stress so downloads may be a bit slower then normal but should soon pick back up  biggrin_o.gif )

May thanx for that mirror. However my filefront download was at 50%, thisone was still faster. (saw this too late)

And congrats to the CSLA team. notworthy.gif OFP.info server allready switched. My CTI for CSLA is allmost finished. only some finetuning for the final release needed.

edit: this forums need better hosting! its slow (posting fails in a funny way if the page doesnt fully load)

what timeline,units etc... does this mod cover and is the zuzana/dana spg gun included ?

Pretty nice selection of addons, including the new features which sound pretty good so far,

I can’t imagine the amount of time and dedication you put into this update, thanks.

smile_o.gif

regards,

Thunderbird

First all the RHS stuff, then the Tonal upgrade and now this...

This definitely keeps me busy until I finally can get ArmA in my hands biggrin_o.gif

Many thanks to everyone involved into this.

Does anyone else start in the middle of the Desert Island sea when launching the Dynamic Nogova mission? Cos I do and I have Mapfact's Nogova installed correctly huh.gifsad_o.gif

Does anyone else start in the middle of the Desert Island sea when launching the Dynamic Nogova mission? Cos I do and I have Mapfact's Nogova installed correctly huh.gifsad_o.gif

Yep. Same here. You die almost instantly too....while hearing vehicles explode in the background.

Uninstalled.

You uninstalled the whole thing becasue of that?banghead.gif

bit of a spoiled brat are we smile_o.gif? why dont you have a look and see if you can find the problem and ...i dunno...be constructive. Are you running any other mods etc....

Thanks CSLA and all of the other teams that put the hard work into this gem  notworthy.gif

Are you running any other mods etc....

Well, I initially stuck ;CSLA on the end of my FFUR shortcut's target line, but CSLA gets loaded ahead of FFUR, and FFUR has nothing to do with islands so that's not the cause

P.S.

I tried it using just CSLA and got the same bug.

So running it as a mod folder with a clean ofp:r install + required addons still casues the crash?

From memory the previous CSLA version had its own exe, does the new one (still d/l at painfully slow rate)

Errors like the one you describe are sometimes casued by a missing addon that was present when the mission was completed but not included and /or in is missing from your addons folder.

So running it as a mod folder with a clean ofp:r install + required addons still casues the crash?

From memory the previous CSLA version had its own exe, does the new one (still d/l at painfully slow rate)

Errors like the one you describe are sometimes casued by a missing addon that was present when the mission was completed but not included and /or in is missing from your addons folder.

No, I didn't use the included executable, as it just doesnt work. I get the CSLA 2 splash screen, and that's it, it doesn't launch, so I made a new shortcut using a copy of my FFUR shortcut, just adding ;CSLA in the target line.

Everything works fine, it's just that mission which is bugged (doesn't cause a crash, just makes the mission unplayable). For some reason, the mission (which should be on Mapfact Nogova) is launched in the middle of the sea of Desert Island.

I tried a couple CSLA missions which are set on Nogova, and they work fine, they're on Mapfact Nogova. It's just the dynamic Nogova mission where I get this bug.

@rundll.exe:

East versions of CSLA units were ripped out from MOD. But I save it to additional CFG file, so I can release additional small PBO if you are using these units in your CTI.

Dynamic Nogova was not updated since CSLA II. Update1 so maybe there can be problems...

You guys should try to go trough the old CWC campaign. I played it during the betatesting and i was surprised how much was it although it's so old

I have been trying this MOD for hours already and I am still impressed. I was especially impressed with all the units and some addons. I like how they keep the feeling and look of OFP.

Too late...

premature ejaculation's a bitch isnt it?

(I'm sure everyones mother said if you havnt got something nice to say (or useful) then dont say anything at all.)

Yes, you need uninstall or delete your previous installations of CSLA MOD.