Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Redux

what about with like the main menu graphics ?

These addons will not interfere with any mod other than the animations if you run it the way you are supposed to.

Where are the TSF units in the pack? On the other update before it was released it was said they were redone but they still use the Marine Assault Pack weapons. I was just wondering if they were included in the first release because I can't find them in the Map Editor.

read the 2nd post

Oh okay thanks. Can't wait to see them.

Awesome work Ebud and the others. I am only able to comment now because I had Tonal Redux running pretty much since it was released.

Can you give us the animation names for the Mi8 and maybe for the Mi24 (If they have changed) please?

On a sidenote (not exactly on-topic): Something strange is happening. (I guess it's my PC and not exactly your map) Whenever I try to do an Intro for a mission my game crashes with an "Out of reserved memory"-error. I can play my missions just fine with several squads, tanks and whatever. My Intro has only 3 units in it so I don't know. Actually, you don't have to comment on this. It's just my frustation about my comp that made me post this smile_o.gif

Anyway, awesome work, didn't have so much fun with OFP for a long time now. Love the scout sapper and the militia tractor. oh btw. wasn't there a zebra striped land rover in one of the pics? Is it already in there and I missed it or is my mind playing tricks on me? smile_o.gif

zebra land rover is part of the next release (assuming I iron out the bugs associated with trying to force a 4 year old addon to do something it doesnt want to tounge2.gif )

seem to be a bug: AI squad don't obey to orders in sp if Player haven't radio.

Is this possible?

Hi !

Sincerely that's a very good work. Congratulations and Thx.

Now i got a question :

In the second and third missions of the campaign, the briefing says that it's possible to call for CAS.

But practically what i have to do ?

that Island good for maqdishu city, you can use it on the missions, Tonali 2

sorry man, i don't have idea.

Any plans for porting Tonai redux to AA or will BAS return for AA anyway?

( ) <- theres a space, watch it tounge2.gif

Haha, no, a whiteboy hick from the US midwest with a somteimes odd obsession with African bushwars.

Hi !

Now i got a question :

In the second and third missions of the campaign, the briefing says that it's possible to call for CAS.

You need to have a radio equiped, or be close to a radioman. Easiest way is to equip yourself with a radio in the briefing menu. But I can't check right now if thats possible in those missions.

Any plans for porting Tonai redux to AA or will BAS return for AA anyway?

Well since BAS had nothing to do with this release as a whole other than Rom and I working on this with many non bas people, I can't say what BAS will be doing for ARMAS.

I know I'll be looking at ways to redo this theme, but on a much smaller scale as I don't want to be in a constant state of editing as I have been over the last 4 years. I do want to at least do the human units for ARMAS and an island, maybe convert a vehicle or two. Not Tonal or Tonali, but part of the same island chain.

Hi !

Now i got a question :

You need to have a radio equiped, or be close to a radioman. Easiest way is to equip yourself with a radio in the briefing menu. But I can't check right now if thats possible in those missions.

OK thanks, close to the radioman

Quote[/b] ]I know I'll be looking at ways to redo this theme, but on a much smaller scale as I don't want to be in a constant state of editing as I have been over the last 4 years.

I feel what you say man. It's really sad, that people pushing forward stuff, don't have the time to actually play the game. Sad but real.

Quote[/b] ]It's really sad, that people pushing forward stuff, don't have the time to actually play the game

Someone has to take one for the team.  biggrin_o.gif

Seriously though, a lot of people still play OFP because of mods like Tonal, CSLA, FFUR and all the other good addon groups who still make and release unit packs.

What game would anyone still want to play for this long without these types of guys who never actually get to "play" it themselves?

notworthy.gif

Seriously though, a lot of people still play OFP because of mods like Tonal, CSLA, FFUR and all the other good addon groups who still make and release unit packs.

Yep. Just because people don't have dedicated servers up or post pictures doesn't mean they don't use them.

Well after this weekend I'll FINALLY have time to actually play with Tonal and VTE, lol. Making things is fun, but man does it turn into work, then your only 1/2 done and can't just quit.

Anyway I'm looking at releasing the rest on Sunday. TSF + South African Mercs + Pumas (Ikar conversions), Safari Rover by Messiah, missions, etc. 18 single missions plus a DMA Dynamic mission by Honcho.

Sounds great smile_o.gif

Awesome work, I really should be studying for a test I've got tomorrow, but I'm way too busy playing the Insurgency campaign with the new units tounge2.gif

Well you better finish it because the next release will make you give up the campaign smile_o.gif

Woot! .... Pumas...top stuff!

thanks ebud, you numbah won!

Ikar did a really nice job on them and was very kind in letting me modify them for this.

Quote[/b] ]I'm looking at releasing the rest on Sunday. TSF + South African Mercs + Pumas (Ikar conversions), Safari Rover by Messiah, missions, etc. 18 single missions plus a DMA Dynamic mission by Honcho.

great news, can't wait for the south african mercs. i guess, they will be in the resistance side with the government units.

i was afraid for one thing; that you didn't keep the word "Tango", i like to hear the BIS voices tell this word. tounge2.gif

About tthe south africans, I wish to know if you will released some of the units or vehicle done for the bushfire mod ?

i was afraid for one thing; that you didn't keep the word "Tango", i like to hear the BIS voices tell this word. tounge2.gif

It's only somewhat strange when you're playing as rebels

1: 11 Support Tango at 5 O'Clock

1: 2 Go To Tango at 3 O'Clock

biggrin_o.gif

It gets confusing the first time (I was always thinking why my leader would sent his guys to the enemy medic) but you get used to it smile_o.gif

And I prefer "Tango" over everything else...

And great news about the TSF, SA Mercenaries, Pumas, and the Safari Rover smile_o.gif