Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Redux

The SB live is known to crash OFP when some sounds are played.

Make a search about your soundcard in the troubleshooting forum, if by any chances there is a solution for you.

I`m building a mission with HD jam units from Tonal Redux. But it really pisses me of when one puny black guerilla kill me with one shot from very large distance. JAM3 is implemented in this mod but dispersion is still close to bis one. Any suggestions how to tweak the dispersal values without using stuff like ffur or ecp.

The problem, if i remember well, is that JAM3 unfortunately made lower dispersion value for the HD units than they were in JAM2.

So as i doubt Tonal Redux is JAM2 compatible as it was built with JAM3, an addon-free workaround to your problem would be to use a dispersion script.

Thanks Sanc I check that script out. How about linking this mod with GRAA light config with recoil/dispersion option. Will be workin ?

Tonal Redux is a mod based on addons and does not feature a main config, so you should be able to use it with any mods.

But when thinking about the HD battle option of the light graa version, the problem is that the Tonal Redux units are using JAM3 definition for the ammos and weapons, and those classes have their have their own dispersions defined.

The graa option for hd battles will only modify BIS weaponry and ammo (or weapon addons that inherit BIS values), it can't do anything to an addon weapon that use its own dispersion value.

So basically and unfortunately using a mod that comes with its own dispersion values will not overwrite the JAM ones, that's why using a dispersion scripts like the ones from the ofpec link seems to be the best workaround