Sign in to follow this  
ebud

Tonal Redux

The new Tonal is really great. The old one was my favourite mod, and this is better. Great work.

notworthy.gif

And I'll remember to watch for case sensitive letters in my shortcuts in future.

strange, I never knew those were case sensitive smile_o.gif

good to see you got it sorted thumbs-up.gif

How many files are in the .rar? Reason I ask, is I'm currently deployed in Afghanistan and everytime I try to download this file the server resets or disconnects. I've tried different servers. It's just due to my internet, and dl speed being so slow. Maybe 15 kbps max. So I was curious if someone could post all the files seperately so I could down load them. If not I understad, thanks for the help.

strange, I never knew those were case sensitive smile_o.gif

Odd... mine seems to work regardless of the case crazy_o.gif

Ebud,

Nice work on the update.  I always found myself making missions on one side of the island or the other depending on the units I was using (and the camo).  It's nice to have the full island at my disposal and not end up in the desert with soldiers clad in woodland camo and vice versa.  

There is still the old Tonal issue with the ILS at the airport.  I seem to have a problem with addon jet aircraft not being able to taxi/takeoff.  They get to the end of the taxiway and start to turn onto the runway, but before they are fully lined up, the AI hits the gas and the airplanes head off to the left about 45 degrees and crash into the terminal.  I can get AI to take off in addon prop planes like DKMs Bronco, and the standard OFP jets are fine.  I know that the Nogova runway allows the plane to turn and taxi a few meters before that 'go' point is reached, which might work here as well.  

No biggie if this can't be addressed;  Air support can be created with a script or pos'ed instead of taking off from a parked position.

Thanks again Ebud for all your hard work, not just on this update but for everything else as well.

does anybody have the rebel flag as a flag texture ?

the rebels didn't shoot at the tonali scouts when i was playing around in the editor (i was a BB SAS on patrol with a group of scouts when we encountered a rebel squad , the rebels did shoot at me (althoug at pretty close range) but not on the scouts....... and vice versa the scouts didn't shoot them...... is there something i'm missing ?

(no.... i'm not that stupid to forget about the resitance friendly side biggrin_o.gif it was set to resistance friendly to west)

i do like the pack a lot tnx ebud for giving us this present

I doubt the ils will be fixed unless someone does it and sends it to me as I have NO time to fix it before the next release this weekend. Sorry sad_o.gif It would take me too long to get it right by trial and error.

I've never noticed that scout bug before. I'll check it out though.

Did you do it in the open or in some grassy areas? If you did it in the forests or grass areas I need to know.

Thanks smile_o.gif

awesome wooork ebud...just downloaded ze update...

Quote[/b] ]does anybody have the rebel flag as a flag texture ?

Well I made these some time ago.

I basicly took a picture of the back of the t-55's, cut out the flags and enlarged them.

If they didnt changed them they should be correct.

TonalRebbel.jpg

Tonal Rebel Flag

Tonal.jpg

Tonal Goverment Flag

Just copy past them.

The Unknown

Hey guys I searched ofp.info,ofpbase.com and operationfashpoint.filefront.com and I cant find the Mig 19 farmer only the other versions pls help

ho!

I noticed yesterday, that we can hear the birds. really cool, i like this kind of details. notworthy.gif an EXCELLENT map, thx a lot smile_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
I doubt the ils will be fixed unless someone does it and sends it to me as I have NO time to fix it before the next release this weekend. Sorry sad_o.gif  It would take me too long to get it right by trial and error.

If i get time i'll take a look at it later today and PM you the settings.

Is there a stand along Mig19 ?

Since the MiG-19 has nothing to do with the "official" update, it would be pertinent to PM RockIslandMarine and ask him directly about it.

Quote[/b] ]If i get time i'll take a look at it later today and PM you the settings.

Thanks, that would be great smile_o.gif

Just wanted to say THANKS for your hard work!

Haven't had chance to try it yet but this and RHS latest stuff will make the wait for Armed Assault a tad easier, or at least I hope so...

Thanks again!

/KC

ill see if i can duplicate the problem and then take pics as of the location etc.

no more need of this i t was me shouting to fast tounge2.gif i was dead before the scouts started fighting with the rebels tounge2.gif

i tried to duplicate it and they did fire on each other so no bug ..... banghead.gif (me)

Where are the TSF units in the pack? On the other update before it was released it was said they were redone but they still use the Marine Assault Pack weapons. I was just wondering if they were included in the first release because I can't find them in the Map Editor.

Guest Ti0n3r
If I download this mod would it interfere with FFUR ?

Nope, it works perfect together with FFUR (as far as I've seen).

Where are the TSF units in the pack? On the other update before it was released it was said they were redone but they still use the Marine Assault Pack weapons. I was just wondering if they were included in the first release because I can't find them in the Map Editor.

read the 2nd post