Sign in to follow this  
otester

Thermal optics

Can I get thermal googles for use as infantry or in vehicles or new sights for tanks with are thermal?

The "[search] before posting" rule comes to mind...

It's not possible. Just be happy you have NV Goggles tounge2.gif

its not yet possible in the current game, it maybe possible in arma, we will have to wait and see.

Isn't it possible to make a mod, modify the NV so its red grainy type view and units show up as white like?

Isn't it possible to make a mod, modify the NV so its red grainy type view and units show up as white like?

It is possible to make the nightvision red but the units wont show white impossible, there as leaves no point.. this might be possible in ArmA tho biggrin_o.gif

It is possible to make the nightvision red but the units wont show white impossible, there as leaves no point.. this might be possible in ArmA tho biggrin_o.gif

So can't you just change the alpha color setting thing?

I think too

It is possible to make the nightvision red but the units wont show white impossible, there as leaves no point.. this might be possible in ArmA tho  biggrin_o.gif

So can't you just change the alpha color setting thing?

No, we can't, trust me, if we could we would have figured it out and done it by now. Sorry.

Just tell me how to get started and ill do it, i've got photoshop and an idea of how to use it.

Theres a way to simulate Thermal Vision but its very lagy because of a lot of fast running script loops. BTW i tested it out and didnt liked the look so i left this for ArmA or Game2

ITS NOT POSSIBLE

Belive me icon_rolleyes.gif

Ya it is, if I offered BIS 1000 billion $$$ to do it, im sure they would. lol

ITS NOT POSSIBLE

Ya it is, if I offered BIS 1000 billion $$$ to do it, im sure they would. lol

I doubt it, they're busy working on Armed Assault so I doubt they give a flying fadge about OFP right now.

ITS NOT POSSIBLE

It is possible, but as i mentoined it is laggy on not very satisfying whistle.gif

it indeed is possible

but HEAVILY limited and very laggy

i also been playing with this some tima ago

ok so ITS POSSIBLE

But its un-usable(Damned,I suck in english, was that correct?)

Theres a way to simulate Thermal Vision but its very lagy because of a lot of fast running script loops. BTW i tested it out and didnt liked the look so i left this for ArmA or Game2

is doing!?!?

Show ways Big Al? inlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

HeyHiHello stop spamming please, if there isn't a specific point to your post then you shouldn't post, also don't reply three times in a row please, if you reply, then need to reply again edit your previous post.

ill teach you new word feAsiBle which is not at least if you want it to be real not just psychedelic thing

sorry