.kju

WarGames League v.5.1 (WGL 5.1) Full Release

i remember i used to play WGL cti for the 4.11 or 4.12 version

is there a CTI map for the newest version?

Hi, im totally desperate because i have almost everything to play wgl_cti with my friends except the DVD_v2.pbo addon and believe me i tried to find it but all links are dead. So i beg if anyone can find this thing on ur harddrive can u upload it somewhere please? Or you can send it to me via e-mail: turbopamp@seznam.cz. Thanks in advance

I think this is the best and more realistic mod EVER MADE .. except for the recoils (too bad for the ai) and the lack of silenced pistols .. Is there a possibilty to see a new patch with a recoil version for single player mode and some silenced pistols..

Thanks notworthy.gif

Edit: Please, disregard this message - I'm pretty sure I figured it out.

Hi, folks,

I'm not sure if the following is supposed to happen: I have set the mod to use the DMA Naval models. When I go into the editor, I can see the DMA models used for my personal unit and any under my command, but they are not used for any other units I place on the map.

What should I be seeing? If it's true that the models should be used for other units, how do I set that up?

Here's the bit from my models_base.hpp:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

//#define CUSTOM_MODELS

//#define DMA_ARMY_MODELS

#define DMA_NAVAL_MODELS

//#define BWMOD_MODELS

//#define SFP_MODELS

//#define RYAN_MODELS

//#define BIS_MODELS

//#define WGL5_MODELS

Thanks for any help!

Anybody know where I can get the two CTI addons listed here?

Does the Shackbattle pack require any extra addons?

@Formerly ScotchSoldier

These were small files so I uploaded them to my non-filefront host.

My Webpage

My Webpage

Do you have this file? It's 800mb, it should have all you need.

Quote[/b] ]WGL51_ShackTac_Sep18.rar

Is ShackTactical still around? After Dyslexis passing they seemed to drop out of sight. I was just trying to gear up with addons to get involved with them. The're style of gameplay I saw in videos looked interesting.

Thanks again Zuku1.

I have the Shackbattle file from the previous page which is called shackbattle_06_06_11 which is about 21 MB. However I do not have the ShackTac file you mentioned. What does it contain and where can I get it?

ShackTac and Dsylecxi are still active as they were involved with testing ArmA patches. AFAIK ArmA sems to be there prime focus, could be wrong. You can find them here.

@Snafu

Quote[/b] ]I have the Shackbattle file from the previous page which is called shackbattle_06_06_11 which is about 21 MB. However I do not have the ShackTac file you mentioned. What does it contain and where can I get it?

I found A Shack Index of files that has it plus more.

http://ofp.umbr.net/Shack/?S=D

Some more files here:

http://umbr.shackspace.com/OFP

There are some nice sever game play vidoes here:

Link

Look in the December 2006 and November 2006 section

A while back I saw news of Dslyecxi leader and founder of ShackTactical passing away, but I don't see this anymore.(Rumor?)

Where exactly did you see that news? Because for a dead guy, he's quite active on the interwebs. This board included.

added a mirror in the thread smile_o.gif

EDIT: CORRECTION: WGL 5.12

For anybody that still plays OFP with WGL 5.(1)2, A Friend and I have started to play OFP again and we will be using WGL. If anyone is interested in joining, I will be running a dedicated server off and on called "Epley's"

Probably play more at nights on any free time we get. We both are college students. Im in US central Time And we could easily begin playing as soon as 1300 at random days of the week. You will need the WGL map pack(the one that is like 261 megs), COC arty 1, and WGL 5.(1)2 ofcourse. I might make some mission use BAS Tonal eventually, just a heads up.

Come on over, Im headed to class shortly, but im gonna leave the server up all day today. Prob start a teamspeak server when I get back, issue a frago when i get back for that.

As far i can remmeber i dont think the two are compatible, WGL was developed more in mind of multiplayer and ECP for Single player. Also each has its own special effects which may conflict with each other.

ECP and WGL will not work together as they both have different config files.

The use of the word 'mod' can be a little confusing. There are 'mod teams' and 'modders' who've produced various soldier, vehicle and aircraft addons, but there are also 'mods', like ECP, WGL, FFUR that change the 'master' config file.

Any 'mod' that has it's own master config file is incompatible with another mod that does the same.

The exception to this is SLX, which comes with several SLX + xxx config files, allowing you to basically run two mods at once, as the author Solus created config files with elements of SLX + xxx together in one master config file.

I hope this helps as it was something I found confusing when I started downloading stuff for OFP (6 years ago, lol).