Sign in to follow this  
Ukraineboy

ArmA mod listing thread

"Against the Rising Sun" will be for ArmA. Currently developing the first campaign - the Australians in Papua 1942-1943 covering the Kokoda trail withdrawal, Milne Bay, taking back Kokoda and the battle of the beach-head.

Currently working in co-operation with the Lithgow Small Arms Museum, the Royal Armoured Corps Museum and hopefully more.

Instead of opening a new thread I think its fit to ask the question here. What are some things everyone is looking for to be introduced in ArmA? We have a lot of new features like multi-gunner etc. and lots of them can be modded for cool things.

Now that we have multiple gunners, can we have Shooting from gun ports in BMPs, BTRs etc.? The easiest way to do this would be to basically add a few more gunners, who fire AK-74s, M16s etc. (the standard issue rifles) to the ports. Hopefully this is the easiest way to mod it, but maybe with ArmA there'll be a way to shoot from vehicles anyways.

Quote[/b] ]and ECP is gearing up for ArmA.

cool , i'd love to see your marvelous effects in a BWmod for ArmA

does that mean CAVS will be in too?

*forgive my ignorance*

*hopes Project UK Forces covert their stuff for ArmA*

Great, thanks for the links guys, basically I just want to get a head start collating links for mod's websites, so easy to get behind and miss out on some, please keep them coming, for now I'll accept links to forums if that's all that's online, but obviously actual websites is always ideal (but sometimes understandably not practical) smile_o.gif

Hi..

i was thinking of somthing like, "REALISTIC STRATEGICAL MOD" witch focus on use off huge view distances, Air strikes, Artillery, Logistics, Anti air defence, Rockets, Missiles, Tank wars, use off mines, realistic portable use off AT, AA, RPG, more off machine Vs machine and man Vs machine than man Vs man. Strategical on first place, Tactical on second. Realism off the units on first place with no thought on game play balance, it is what it is. Realistic use off IR, Laser scan Range, Radar, if possible. I have lots off ideas on this, Hopfully some one have this in mind... smile_o.gif

Though I have a homepage, there is no official site for my Mod, which is called CTW.

The only "official" thing is the mapfact presentation (in German language), which you may get at my homepage and a thread at the mapfact forums (it's German, but feel free to ask in English).

In short: CTW means "Conquer The World", and is a collection of tools to generate islands and missions; the whole point is strategy: Destroy power plants, and the enemy won't have current to use for his tank factories. Or destroy the tank factories itself... The effect won't be immediate; it will take some time until the enemy will run short of tanks/spare parts.

Hopefully I'll find some time to put documentation on my page.

Quote[/b] ]vektorboson Posted on June 21 2006,13:13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though I have a homepage, there is no official site for my Mod, which is called CTW.

The only "official" thing is the mapfact presentation (in German language), which you may get at my homepage and a thread at the mapfact forums (it's German, but feel free to ask in English).

In short: CTW means "Conquer The World", and is a collection of tools to generate islands and missions; the whole point is strategy: Destroy power plants, and the enemy won't have current to use for his tank factories. Or destroy the tank factories itself... The effect won't be immediate; it will take some time until the enemy will run short of tanks/spare parts.

Hopefully I'll find some time to put documentation on my page.

That was really interesting, to bad i can´t understand german,

but you have lot off useful tool´s. could be nice to make a max size low object dessert map with Air fields. and maybe texture down AA units for less lag. with the view on AA that is possible to set on 10 km, u could have very realistic tank wars, Merkave Israeli tank can fire missiles from the main gun on distance somthing like 7-11 km, missile speed ?.?.? M/S should reatch the target in about 10 sec.  ext off realistic strategical simulation. + Real air craft speed, witch was difficult in OFP. Most off the changes can be fixed in unit config "can do little off this" smile_o.gif  but who knows, maybe it´s allready done in AA, if not i sure will try...

Keyhole Arts addon and mission studio will create a big addonpack for Armed Assault. See our webpage for more information.

(BTW; We might switch URL, I'll post here if we do smile_o.gif)

CZM is also preparing everything for Armed Assualt.

We are working slowly to and waiting for the new tools to come out.

Only some of our models will come out for OFP as many of the things e planned are only manageble in AA. F.x. are we working on a Deuce and a half Guntruck for the philippine army.

Cause of the amount of work we are still looking for people willing to help us with special addons.

We are also preparing a website and looking for a host for it - does anyone have a suggestion where.

Hey!

The USMC Mod 1.4. is also preparing for ArmA.

I would like to present you the mod on a website, but i´m not skilled in webdesigning. So I need a webdesigner.

About the content. Modern and future combat systems of the USMC and NAVY. Later some ARMY units (only a few - Airborne and SpecForce) to complete the units.

Planned are also two campaigns. One take place in central asia (european style map) and the other in south asia (tropical, maybe East Timor).

Operation BCTBIS will be gearing up for Armed Assault shortly too.

Thankfully, the second AA comes out, I will never have to change another head on another unit again.

do we have anyone working on a <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Vietnam Mod</span> for Armed Assault?

We require small icon banners to link to the ArmA mod sites from official BIS sites, icons need to be 89x31 and no bigger than 5kb, please Email to Placebo@bistudio.com (remember to mention which ArmA mod site it's for)

Here's an example of the size/shape you should send:

ebanka.gif

Without some form of icon this size there is no guarantee your mod will be linked to from a BIS site (which of course would be a great shame).