Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Oh Boy i sure hope its 2006, ill be like a boy at christmas.

In this pic shouldn't the Gatling Guns be pointed down?

arma2tn.JPG

Normally m60 are pointing down.

why this Gatling guns aren't too?

Maybe they were being used beforehand,but positioning is a very small thing to be picky about,plus most pics you would find have soldiers manning them,and I have yet to find one that would be on display.

image here

Hi all

What is interesting is that this image hints at multiple turrets on a vehicle.

Kind Regards Walker

image here

Hi all

What is interesting is that this image hints at multiple turrets on a vehicle.

Kind Regards Walker

I saw that picture and I was so happy, thank you BIS yay.gif

I just hope they don't get our pussies all wet and hang us out to dry.

I've seen plenty of addons with dual guns; obviously one of them was just for decoration. I'm hoping this is a nudge, nudge, wink, wink picture from BIS that is declaring such a thing will be in ArmA.

Yeap..now that we'v seen how it looks an possibilities of multiple gunner positions,what I wonder is how compatible current community stuff will be..I know they said it will be but I wonder just how much,and if the tool used is an upgraded Oxygen or something,I sure hope we dont have to use somethin like 3dmax >.<. in the article it looked smiilar to O2 but O2 doesnt have a wireframe with solidview,not to mention in solidview you can see through some shapes so its kinda wierd. I wonder how all the normal/bump map stuf goes...ah well..I'm sure BIS will release some tutorials like they did with O2...atleast I hope they do c.c

You know what's interesting about this situation?  There's very few OFP addons that wouldn't look like shit compaired to these models..  An excellent turn of events IMHO.  Great job BIS.  thumbs-up.gif

Edit: (Just to point out that there are MANY OFP addons that are top class, not knocking the addonmakers at all, just how great a job BIS did. smile_o.gif )

Indeed aircraft paint isn't the same rough matt seen on armoured vehicles. The rough matt is heavy and course so it does not reflect much light and the light that is reflected is chucked out all over the place. However, aircraft paint is still matt! The only shiny things you find in a properly camouflaged military are belt buckles and sabers.

I vote that Bis gets ahold of a server, and hosts a "online meeting" for 60 (or more if lagless) people, where they are guided trough the island by some folks of Bis...

If not, I might host a "mass-sightseeing-tour" myself  tounge2.gif

Yeah. And it will be better if we mods get guns and you guys don't. Don't worry, I'll give you guys 5 minute head start. yay.gifpistols.gif

lol

omg why do i feel every body is losing their mind? biggrin_o.gif

thats the spirit, tought a good idea and very ambitious.

why play games if not to be ambitious? wink_o.gif

I vote that Bis gets ahold of a server, and hosts a "online meeting" for 60 (or more if lagless) people, where they are guided trough the island by some folks of Bis...

If not, I might host a "mass-sightseeing-tour" myself  tounge2.gif

Yeah. And it will be better if we mods get guns and you guys don't. Don't worry, I'll give you guys 5 minute head start. yay.gif  pistols.gif

I think he has a good idea here. BIS, you should do this..

Yeah. And it will be better if we mods get guns and you guys don't. Don't worry, I'll give you guys 5 minute head start. yay.gif  pistols.gif

Now now! naughty.gif  Stay on topic please!  rollwink.gif

Are there any screens where characters use "leaning" like around a corner to peek...or is it not part of the game ?

Haven't seen any yet but it was in Elite therefore there is a good chance it will be in ArmA.

Are destructable buildings going to be in Arma or is that only Game 2 I am thinking of. If there are I wish they would release some screens of it because I cant wait to tear some buildings up yay.gif

Are destructable buildings going to be in Arma or is that only Game 2 I am thinking of. If there are I wish they would release some screens of it because I cant wait to tear some buildings up yay.gif

No, destructable buildings are not going to be in Armed Assault. At least not dynamically destructable buildings ... they might have a few animated destructions for small buildings and structures like they did in OFP:E.

So far my favorite pic is this one. At first I thought it was game2 but it is Armed Assault. It has definitely been improved a lot compared to footage from Igromania.

I think the first screenshots we saw were really old then.

Those screenshots are away better. yay.gif

And it’s better to confirm a feature if implemented such multiple gunner positions instead of leaving the people speculating and arguing about it. whistle.gif

Some new pics are older than the newer of the new pics, hope that helps smile_o.gif

Ah, Placebo, you will be stoned...(And I don't mean that smoking thing ^^)

Just red the interview in the German magazine PC-Action and you said, you would like to have a truck with which you can drive over those people, who're always whining about delays...

I guess that includes... perhaps 75% of the whole community :P

He meant in the game, of course... wink_o.gif

//jokemod

...anyone noticed this character huh.gif

placebo7wr.jpg

//jokemod

Quote[/b] ]Indeed aircraft paint isn't the same rough matt seen on armoured vehicles. The rough matt is heavy and course so it does not reflect much light and the light that is reflected is chucked out all over the place. However, aircraft paint is still matt! The only shiny things you find in a properly camouflaged military are belt buckles and sabers.

Very true. In fact, during the "millennial hysteria" before Y2K, Army Green helicopters (it IS a very dark green) were photographed and then passed off as "black helicopters" in Black & White pictures.

A bright desert sun can still beat down on even matte finishes...

im from shitville excuse my bad pr

and englosh i herd 1 time a game called ofp it was good

then jethrow said lets make a better 1 that nobdy nows about

ok i said but what about the public he said huh.gif?? sad_o.gif

If not, I might host a "mass-sightseeing-tour" myself tounge2.gif

Yeah. And it will be better if we mods get guns and you guys don't. Don't worry, I'll give you guys 5 minute head start. yay.gifpistols.gif

Hahaha i like that idea those kind of crazy mp missions with friends and others can get very funny biggrin_o.gif

would make for a very fun Pr stunt, buy the game and join in on the developers , forum admins Vs the fans! Explore the island while being hunted! biggrin_o.gif