Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Anybody else notice the southern sahrani flag on the M113 yet? wink_o.gif

OMG I see it now lmao http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics3/armbeta7.jpg

Freddy got Fingered rofl.gif

Old bug fixed already wink_o.gif

Yeah sure,and those shots are ooold icon_rolleyes.gif

Unless..they are old and you guys are fucken with our heads again @.@....um um....no no wait there was the one with the soldier witht he elongated finger but it was..index?...wait...argh dangit you just messed up me brain.

Anybody else notice the southern sahrani flag on the M113 yet? wink_o.gif

Haven't seen the South Sahrani flag,but i am sure the flag of North Sahrani will be red colour. Soviet danger!smile_o.gif))

I noticed that these models are configured differently (i.e. sleeves rolled up, gloves, no gloves, etc). Are they going to be randomly generated to not look like clones before each mission (like America's Army)? It would be a nice feature if we can customize the look of our soldier's model.

Everyone,i think, has seen the menu's scrinshots.Don't u think the fans would change it as it was in Flashpoint? confused_o.gif 0

P.S As it usually does in any second games:)

Are these two guys bitmap models? rofl.gif

Ähm, this pic is round about 2 years old.

Do you renember the 2 years old ArmA pics ? wink_o.gif

Ok, what is the most recent pic from EIS? I can only find 10 screens and they all have the same quality imho.

Are these two guys bitmap models? rofl.gif

Ähm, this pic is round about 2 years old.

Do you renember the 2 years old ArmA pics ? wink_o.gif

Ok, what is the most recent pic from EIS? I can only find 10 screens and they all have the same quality imho.

No info on the game has been released in ages as far as I know. I doubt it looks much like those screenshots now.

Looks mighty pissed off, whatever's going on. biggrin_o.gif

I have a favour to ask, and would do it myself, but I have no idea: could someone please pull the sound component off that new US Forces trailer and host it up? I'd like to add it to my ever growing 2-strong Armed Assault music collection!

Here you go buddy I made it mp3 for you without loosing any quality from it  wink_o.gif

New ARMA trailer music in mp3

thanks. smile_o.gif

Heh, only a few months ago this screen got me really excited, but it looks like crap compared to this

So, thanks BIS, for not releasing the game at that time wink_o.gif

Pfff that was OFP elite quality with messed up lightning at high resolution. Hope those screen will be erased from history ^_^.

For the ARMA mp3 the link is rapidshare so it will be down in a week if someone can host it people can download it from the host wink_o.gif

Heh, only a few months ago this screen got me really excited, but it looks like crap compared to this

So, thanks BIS, for not releasing the game at that time wink_o.gif

Now you see why I have no issue with waiting wink_o.gif

So, thanks BIS, for not releasing the game at that time  wink_o.gif

Now you see why I have no issue with waiting wink_o.gif

I never really had an issue, but i always thought that it kept getting delayed for bugfixes/small improvements etc, but now i suddenly realised that they greatly improved the graphics (now i also remember that in the beginning of ArmA everyone kept saying 'oooh the modders will fix the graphics' etc, i wish more developers did it the BIS way though tounge2.gif )

Dont you Guys think that there is a problem with soldiers hands on AA screenshots and vids ? Left hand holding rifle looks realy weird on lots of ingame vids and generaly hands look not right on some screen shots, take a closer look at this ( very nice ) screen shot -> http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics3/armbeta2.jpg .

Is it only me ? crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Dont you Guys think that there is a problem with soldiers hands on AA screenshots and vids

No.

And the guy's arms look fine to me in that picture.

Dont you Guys think that there is a problem with soldiers hands on AA screenshots and vids ? Left hand holding rifle looks realy weird on lots of ingame vids and generaly hands look not right on some screen shots, take a closer look at this ( very nice ) screen shot -> http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics3/armbeta2.jpg .

Is it only me ? crazy_o.gif

lmao thats what I said...

But anyways great sound track, really brings chills to your back!

Quote[/b] ]Dont you Guys think that there is a problem with soldiers hands on AA screenshots and vids

No.

Im not talking about arms , im talking about palms.

No.

Im not talking about arms , im talking about palms.

Whats wrong with them? Ive never seen such nice hands in a game before tounge2.gif

They may never get the hands exactly right, but like a lot of things which people are pointing out (and even whining about) they are insignificant. In-game when actually playing the hands etc are the last thing you'll notice.

Games might look great these days, but there are still and always will be limits both technical and in terms of manpower which restrict the level of detail.

Everyone does place the greatest importance on different aspects of realism - for some it's purely graphics, others it's technical realism of vehicles - for me it's the environment. As far as I'm concerned if the game-world can be as close to the real world as possible then the soldiers could be wearing clown outfits and throwing pies instead of shooting each other. I don't get the endless whining about the shape of a T72, the use of USMC vehicles or the number of fingers on a hand.