el Gringo Loco

Military Humor

Quote[/b] ]In Israel?

No.

Mogadishu.

lol if you would have said "Mog" I would have known right away it was Mogadishu biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Female personel didn´t wear much as it was really hot and they had no chance to get into the water biggrin_o.gif

I am sure you liked that rofl.gif

on the other hand, think of sweaty guys not wearing much. whistle.gifcrazy_o.gif

Well every pro has it's con. Personally I see more pros then cons since you can look in another direction when you see those "sweaty guys not wearing much" of course whistle.gif

German women at Mog beaches not wearing much ?

Theres some thing in my life I will get kidnapped for and that is not one of them......if they were sweedish or Italian it'll be a diffrent story biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]German women at Mog beaches not wearing much ?

Actually none of them were german.

Mostly female US personel.

Anyway, I guess you you will rethink your attitude when you don´t see much flesh for a long-time-period wink_o.gif

Here a little joke you encounter in the German Bundeswehr:

The Airforce, the Navy and the Infantry are allways sitting together in one boat.

The Navy is steering the boat, the Infantry is rowing and the Airforce is --- waterskiing...  rofl.gif

i see his point though - any one of those rocks could have killed him - instead of gun trucks, water cannons like they use in riots - that would be funny as fuck rofl.gif

the gun trucks are interesting though - looks like a 5T with a 50cal mounted on the rear, and a few sandbags

the gun trucks are interesting though - looks like a 5T with a 50cal mounted on the rear, and a few sandbags

Didn't it also had a U-shape gunner station made of armor plating? A bit like this but then smaller.

The guy in the truck is pretty pissed off: "We aren't allowed to use deadly force because these kids are nice" or "Back off you little shit" rofl.gif

But I guess I would be pissed off too if they would trow rocks on my windshield like that because these rocks can easily bust through the windshield and injure the driver or the passenger pretty badly confused_o.gif

One of the psyops difficulties is that kids throwing rocks are not automaticly hostile. That maybe be their way of being friendly and saying hello, although they might not realize the dangers of a big fuel tanker truck jack-knifing on top of them when the driver gets a rock to the face. confused_o.gif

This may be old but I haven't seen it yet:

The Royal Navy does "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Seeing as how small the Royal Navy is these days (30 Seagoing warships), I think I just saw most of the junior officers of the fleet in that video rofl.gif. The fact that they were all of the ranks Sub-Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander is quite worrying - I think they just harmed their career prospects tounge2.gif.

This may be old but I haven't seen it yet:

The Royal Navy does "Bohemian Rhapsody"

I fell out of my seat at 4:08. rofl.gif

Wow, thats good stuff! thumbs-up.gif

*thinks back*

without looking at the time, i'm going to hazard a guess that was the exact point the helicopter pilots started head banging?

rofl.gif

thats the exact same time i fell out my seat - hilarious thumbs-up.gif

I read this on the b0g forums but I'll put it here so you won't see the bad stuff.

Pictorial: The Battle for Monrovia * or * The Definitive Guide to Gangsta Hip-Hop Urban Combat

Images from the battle for Monrovia, Liberia, where use of iron sights is known to be strictly prohibited. Also prohibited are aiming, assuming a supported firing stance, and any common practice of marksmanship whatsoever.

Hip-Hop/Rapper/Gangsta shooting stances are mandatory, the "Glock Foh-Tay" hold being the most popular. lethality is acheived by subjecting the target to a wide swathe of area fire, simliar to unaimed indirect artillery, or scaring the enemy away with gesturing and aggressive hip-hop style dancing while firing. Points are awarded for artistic effort, style, fearsome facial expression/vocalizations and blue duct tape.

Note perfectly executed flamboyant sideways-rifle "Glock Foh-Tay" running stance.

041330_1.jpg

Amazing height and style on this one. Sure to impress the judges!

041416_2.jpg

"Yo Yo YO, Fo' Shizzle"

041439_3.jpg

The "bring your buddy along" firing stance

041501_4.jpg

Firing from the hip while putting on the best "Game Face" and bellowing like an Ox - always sure to make your enemy skeedadle!

041526_5.jpg

The "Homeless street person" anti-aircraft firing position being executed with great precision!

041548_6.jpg

Here we have a classic! The "prone Warrior " firing position - too bad the magazine spring has blown out from the bottom of his beautifully blue-duct-tape-taped jungle magazine setup.

041612_7.jpg

Here we have Liberian militia demonstrating the "Soul Train" method of combat assault.

041633_8.jpg

The Nautical theme is ever popular, as seen by this militiaman wearing the stylish Kapok life jacket.

Won't stop a bullet, but sure looks Boo-yaa!

041655_9.jpg

This pair is executing the difficult "Phat Bammer Swagger" shooting stance.

041717_10.jpg

The Phat "Batman Begins" RPG firing position is new but hot

041739_11.jpg

While this appears to be a well-rehearsed combat assault maneuver, this militiaman is actually trying to keep birds from crapping on his car. Note the feather duster in the left hand for effect.

041802_12.jpg

This Militiaman executes the one handed high overhead blind shot. It is often used to indicate that "Da Brizzles over there".

041821_13.jpg

And last but not least, these two are showing the proper way to fire a support weapon using the non-aiming duck-walk method, keeping at least five feet of linked ammo strung out from the weapon at any given time! Note the suitably awe-struck onlookers!

041845_14.jpg

Though you are probably going to be hung by the higher powers here, I found this to be rather absolutely hilarious. *saves*

rofl.gif

It hurts!  Please stop! lol!!

AHhh..  It does seem like they're defending their sense of style as much as their way of life.  You ought to have this on a military humor forum.   biggrin_o.gif

Jesus Christ, folks. What is it about African rebels that makes them such humor fodder?! mad_o.gif

Your captions are brilliant. rofl.gif

Here's a guy with 4 mags taped together.

cantsee.jpg

I think he's in Force training, too. biggrin_o.gif

oops. Scratched out the semi-expletive in the pic.

biggrin_o.gif

But keep in mind that the journalists at the spot are the ones to be blamed for that staged photos.